President Donald Trump

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-01-2017, 09:27 PM
RE: President Donald Trump
(20-01-2017 07:09 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Well didn't take long for him to break a campaign promise. Buy Amrican, made in china

It's ironic. That aside, his supporters need to somehow be made aware of the fact that America can simply not compete in manufacturing simple things like hats, plastic cups, toothpicks, t-shirts ... these things are easy to make and can be made countless times cheaper practically anywhere on the globe. If they are to be made here, it would almost be entirely automated.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-01-2017, 09:29 PM
President Donald Trump
(20-01-2017 09:12 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Gilgamesh gets banned but this is ok? It was no worse than Brian37 response to my post.

(20-01-2017 07:25 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  You Orwellian Jizz guzzling delusional FUCK. Bush left us in dept, Obama cut that dept DUMBASS. He added jobs in the 100s of thousands every fucking month.

You are proud of a fucking asshole who used WW2 demagoguery? FUCK YOU.

Better for who? The rich, sure. White bigots, certainly. FUCK OFF ASSHOLE.

I am not a fan of Gilga but BrianIQof37 is far far worse for being a fuckface. Amazing!
20-01-2017, 09:30 PM
(20-01-2017 09:12 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Gilgamesh gets banned but this is ok? It was no worse than Brian37 response to my post.

(20-01-2017 07:25 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  You Orwellian Jizz guzzling delusional FUCK. Bush left us in dept, Obama cut that dept DUMBASS. He added jobs in the 100s of thousands every fucking month.

You can't tell the difference?

Huh

Quote:I never thought this day would ever happen. I won't have to worry about putting gas in my car. I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage! If I help him, he is gonna help me!

Consider

I suppose it's the same as not being able to tell the difference between hope born of despair and desperation born of fear.

Dodgy

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
20-01-2017, 09:39 PM
(20-01-2017 09:29 PM)KUSA Wrote:  

I am not a fan of Gilga but BrianIQof37 is far far worse for being a fuckface. Amazing!

Awwww... poor wee snowflakes, so easily triggered.
20-01-2017, 09:56 PM
(20-01-2017 12:51 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I never thought this day would ever happen. I won't have to worry about putting gas in my car. I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage! If I help him, he is gonna help me!
Huh, I've gone from Reagan to Obama. I've never had to worry about putting gas in my car. I never had to worry about paying the mortgage. Any bad that befell me in life is not the blame of any president, and any good that happened is not the result of a president.
The Republicans always tell poor people who can't pay for stuff to just "get a job". If you couldn't pay for that stuff, why didn't you just "get a job"? Already had one? Then why didn't you just "make more money"?

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like LostLocke's post
20-01-2017, 11:20 PM

Brian doesn't simply shit post everywhere (with dumb copy paste from the murky depths of 4chan) just to get a reaction. Do I wish he'd take prozac or something at times, yes, but he's also passionate about he believes. You're passionate too, and incite, not with expressive language, but with your constant blathering about how great things will be now that trump is president. In an odd way you're just as obnoxious -- that's what you're going for by being here. You both have different ways of doing the same thing. We know exactly where he stands on most issues -- Just like you.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
20-01-2017, 11:27 PM
(20-01-2017 09:56 PM)LostLocke Wrote:  
(20-01-2017 12:51 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I never thought this day would ever happen. I won't have to worry about putting gas in my car. I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage! If I help him, he is gonna help me!
Huh, I've gone from Reagan to Obama. I've never had to worry about putting gas in my car. I never had to worry about paying the mortgage. Any bad that befell me in life is not the blame of any president, and any good that happened is not the result of a president.
The Republicans always tell poor people who can't pay for stuff to just "get a job". If you couldn't pay for that stuff, why didn't you just "get a job"? Already had one? Then why didn't you just "make more money"?

You're like the 5th person to let this fly right over your head. So I'll post it again. One more time for the cheap seats. I was quoting an OBAMA SUPPORTER. What I wrote was an exact quote, word for word, what an Obama supporter thought Obama would be doing for his voters.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
20-01-2017, 11:45 PM
(20-01-2017 11:27 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(20-01-2017 09:56 PM)LostLocke Wrote:  Huh, I've gone from Reagan to Obama. I've never had to worry about putting gas in my car. I never had to worry about paying the mortgage. Any bad that befell me in life is not the blame of any president, and any good that happened is not the result of a president.

You're like the 5th person to let this fly right over your head. So I'll post it again. One more time for the cheap seats. I was quoting an OBAMA SUPPORTER. What I wrote was an exact quote, word for word, what an Obama supporter thought Obama would be doing for his voters.

What are you, Ray Comfort?

Going around and interviewing the biggest morons-on-the-street you can find and then pretending that they represent even a fraction of your opposition is about as dishonest as it's possible to be.

Have you honestly never seen a Jay Leno "Jaywalking" skit?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
20-01-2017, 11:54 PM (This post was last modified: 20-01-2017 11:59 PM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
(20-01-2017 11:20 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

Brian doesn't simply shit post everywhere (with dumb copy paste from the murky depths of 4chan) just to get a reaction. Do I wish he'd take prozac or something at times, yes, but he's also passionate about he believes. You're passionate too, and incite, not with expressive language, but with your constant blathering about how great things will be now that trump is president. In an odd way you're just as obnoxious -- that's what you're going for by being here. You both have different ways of doing the same thing. We know exactly where he stands on most issues -- Just like you.

I admit that SOMETIMES I post to get a reaction. I use the name Lord Dark Helmet, which is a parody character of Darth Vader from the movie Spaceballs. So a lot of what I do is meant to be...irritating. But I do bring a lot of facts to the table, even if people don't like reading it. I'm not always right, and I'm definitely not as knowledgeable about science or biology as some here.

I bring a different side to the atheist realm. A republican atheist. It's rare but there are a few of us around.

Having a different opinion on forums is good. Or every other post would be "I agree." It's fun to be challenged and provoke thought, as well as take in other opinions for consideration. That's a positive thing about atheists, the ability to be open minded. A few here are not open minded one bit, can never admit wrong and can be downright hostile. I imagine those are the type to be violent protesters. Most of you are cool, and I tolerate the abuse because I'm an outsider with a majorly different worldview, so a bit of hostility is expected.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
21-01-2017, 12:03 AM
(20-01-2017 11:54 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(20-01-2017 11:20 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Brian doesn't simply shit post everywhere (with dumb copy paste from the murky depths of 4chan) just to get a reaction. Do I wish he'd take prozac or something at times, yes, but he's also passionate about he believes. You're passionate too, and incite, not with expressive language, but with your constant blathering about how great things will be now that trump is president. In an odd way you're just as obnoxious -- that's what you're going for by being here. You both have different ways of doing the same thing. We know exactly where he stands on most issues -- Just like you.

I admit that SOMETIMES I post to get a reaction. I use the name Lord Dark Helmet, which is a parody character of Darth Vader from the movie Spaceballs. So a lot of what I do is meant to be...irritating. But I do bring a lot of facts to the table, even if people don't like reading it. I'm not always right, and I'm definitely not as knowledgeable about science or biology as some here.

I bring a different side to the atheist realm. A republican atheist. It's rare but there are a few of us around.

Having a different opinion on forums is good. Or every other post would be "I agree." It's fun to be challenged and provoke thought, as well as take in other opinions for consideration. That's a positive thing about atheists, the ability to be open minded. A few here are not open minded one bit, can never admit wrong and can be downright hostile. I imagine those are the type to be violent protesters. Most of you are cool, and I tolerate the abuse because I'm an outsider with a majorly different worldview, so a bit of hostility is expected.

There is a difference between Lord Dark Helmet and Large Dick Head, but I must admit the line gets blurred a lot more lately.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post