President Donald Trump

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-01-2017, 02:33 PM
RE: President Donald Trump
According to the National Endowment for the Humanities' website, their annual spending is 1/21,000th of the federal budget.
https://www.neh.gov/news/fact-sheet/neh-economic-impact

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
21-01-2017, 02:54 PM
Amazed it's even that much of the budget.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-01-2017, 03:04 PM
(21-01-2017 02:54 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Amazed it's even that much of the budget.

I know right. It's astronomical!
Cut cut cut. Let's make 'em squeal
[Image: Vje_Uc.gif]

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
21-01-2017, 05:01 PM
George F. Will, a Republican if ever there was one, on Dumpy's speech :
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post...52aa4a51d9

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
21-01-2017, 05:23 PM
(21-01-2017 02:08 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Trump Team Announces Massive Cuts: Plans to privatize Corporation for Public Broadcasting, eliminates National Endowment for the Arts and National Endowment for the Humanities.

As well as massive cuts to Energy, Transportation, Commerce, Justice, and State.

How petty and immature. It is pure spite and venom that has, for all practical purpose, no effect on the budget.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
21-01-2017, 05:25 PM (This post was last modified: 21-01-2017 05:38 PM by Impulse.)
(20-01-2017 03:40 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  You're still not getting it. I wrote what the woman in the video said word for word. Watch the video as you read my post.

It was a joke on Obama supporters.

It's you that's not getting it. What you wrote is consistent with your OP so it makes no difference if that woman or Obama supporters said it too. It's also your view about Trump. So the "joke" failed miserably. Plus Obama delivered on what that woman said he would do. We'll see if Trump does the same, but I'm not holding my breath.

ETA:
(20-01-2017 11:27 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  You're like the 5th person to let this fly right over your head. So I'll post it again. One more time for the cheap seats. I was quoting an OBAMA SUPPORTER. What I wrote was an exact quote, word for word, what an Obama supporter thought Obama would be doing for his voters.

Facepalm When no one gets the "joke", it's time to realize there was something wrong with the "joke"...

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
21-01-2017, 05:53 PM
(20-01-2017 12:17 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  The best day of my adult life, with the exception of my wedding day and birth of children, that's for sure. I remember my father's reaction to Ronald Reagan's reelection, and now I understand why. [...]

I'm honestly surprised that you're (allegedly) old enough to have a wife and children (unless you're a closet Mormon LOL). I've been guessing—judging by the paucity of your intellectual abilities—that you were just some radicalised high school student being confrontational for the shits and giggles. Or a troll.

And if Drumpf's inauguration day is truly one of the best day's of your (alleged) adult life, then I can only feel sorry for you. What a pitiful, lonely, antisocial life you must lead. You really need to get out more into the real world.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
21-01-2017, 05:59 PM
(21-01-2017 02:33 PM)cactus Wrote:  According to the National Endowment for the Humanities' website, their annual spending is 1/21,000th of the federal budget.
https://www.neh.gov/news/fact-sheet/neh-economic-impact

Yep, but if you ask the asshole @GOP they need every dime for tax cuts for the rich.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
21-01-2017, 06:13 PM
Press briefing from the white house. President Trump will make UK's Prime Minister Theresa May cum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPA5vdf0...u.be&t=279

Looks like the special relationship is back on again.

Reagan / Thatcher.
Bush / Blair.
Trump / May.

Every POTUS needs their own personal bitch and British prime ministers are generally the most moist and yielding.
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
21-01-2017, 06:54 PM

Just wow, Clownshoes von Fuckface.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post