President Trump: How The F**k Did It Happen?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
09-11-2016, 02:07 AM
President Trump: How The F**k Did It Happen?
I have never been more embarrassed on behalf of my country than I am now! I mean, Clinton was definitely no angel, but at least she would've been competent and not potentially set the US back about 50 years or so. I'm suspicious that there was a serious disparity in voter turnout between the pro-Trump and the anti-Trump camp, but in any case, this is incredibly disheartening. This is an indictment of the American people, as many have said, because Trump embodies most or all of our culture's worst impulses. We've just elected a thin-skinned, bigoted, dimwitted man-child to the highest office in the land!

I was watching the live podcast by Aron Ra and co, and he seems to think that Trump is likely to be impeached before he ever really takes office, which will put Pence in his stead. As much as I don't want a creationist in the White House, I don't see how he could possibly be as bad as Trump, so here's hoping that Aron Ra's prediction comes true.

I'll be here, praying to the god I don't believe in that the path Trump (or Pence) forges for the country isn't irrevocable. At this point, the best I could hope for is for four years of Trump's conservative excesses to finally break the spell and make even most Republicans finally turn away from the cesspool of bigotry and lunacy that is the religious right.

The only sacred truth in science is that there are no sacred truths. – Carl Sagan
Sōla vēritās sancta in philosophiā nātūrālī est absentia vēritātum sanctārum.
Ἡ μόνη ἱερᾱ̀ ἀληθείᾱ ἐν φυσικῇ φιλοσοφίᾳ ἐστίν ἡ ἱερῶν ἀληθειῶν σπάνις.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 11 users Like Glossophile's post
09-11-2016, 02:11 AM
RE: President Trump: How The F**k Did It Happen?
I have no fucking idea how. I would say I was surprised, but as a Bernie Supporter, we fucking told the world that She couldn't beat trump. We told fucking everybody and everyone told us that we were "Lazy people who didn't want to work, and wanted a free handout" or that we were "Stupid millennials who don't do their research and know more about whatever the fuck a Kardashian is than what politics are" .......well now the Tangerine Nightmare, Mr. fuckface Von Clownstick is now president, just like what we said a YEAR AGO!

God....fucking....Damnit.

We, as a nation, are doomed-The world is doomed.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 4 users Like Shadow Fox's post
09-11-2016, 02:17 AM
(09-11-2016 02:07 AM)Glossophile Wrote:  I was watching the live podcast by Aron Ra and co, and he seems to think that Trump is likely to be impeached before he ever really takes office, which will put Pence in his stead. As much as I don't want a creationist in the White House, I don't see how he could possibly be as bad as Trump, so here's hoping that Aron Ra's prediction comes true.

He's a dictator in the making, no one's going to impeach him. The republicans have suddenly been handed victory which they didn't expect. They will fall into line behind him - turns out their support base is largely keen on him and his policies. If they attempted to impeach him can you imagine the fury of the electorate? Plus he'll think nothing of stoking that fury by alleging plots against him and using the resulting turmoil to run a witch-hunt of his own.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 9 users Like morondog's post
09-11-2016, 02:18 AM
Because people are sick and tired of the usual politicians, and see Trump as being Independent of the establishment. If you wanted to beat Trump - you should have nominated Bernie. I honestly thought Clinton would win today and it was a massive surprise for me.
[+] 6 users Like Lucipurr's post
09-11-2016, 02:20 AM
There was bernie, but no, we had to rig it against him. Hillary will win we promise.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 3 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
09-11-2016, 02:26 AM
Americans are mostly stupid.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 10 users Like Banjo's post
09-11-2016, 02:30 AM
(09-11-2016 02:26 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Americans are mostly stupid.

Is it genetic or did we learn it from our parents?

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
09-11-2016, 02:31 AM
Long term dumbing down of education.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 9 users Like Banjo's post
09-11-2016, 02:39 AM
(09-11-2016 02:07 AM)Glossophile Wrote:  I have never been more embarrassed on behalf of my country than I am now! I mean, Clinton was definitely no angel, but at least she would've been competent and not potentially set the US back about 50 years or so. I'm suspicious that there was a serious disparity in voter turnout between the pro-Trump and the anti-Trump camp, but in any case, this is incredibly disheartening. This is an indictment of the American people, as many have said, because Trump embodies most or all of our culture's worst impulses. We've just elected a thin-skinned, bigoted, dimwitted man-child to the highest office in the land!

I was watching the live podcast by Aron Ra and co, and he seems to think that Trump is likely to be impeached before he ever really takes office, which will put Pence in his stead. As much as I don't want a creationist in the White House, I don't see how he could possibly be as bad as Trump, so here's hoping that Aron Ra's prediction comes true.

I'll be here, praying to the god I don't believe in that the path Trump (or Pence) forges for the country isn't irrevocable. At this point, the best I could hope for is for four years of Trump's conservative excesses to finally break the spell and make even most Republicans finally turn away from the cesspool of bigotry and lunacy that is the religious right.

One thing that could happen is that when trump fails to do the things that his voters think he will do they'll turn on him. There's no possible way he can't fail. He can't build a wall, he can't do any of the things he said he will do......unless he becomes dictator, then we've got much bigger problems.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
09-11-2016, 02:39 AM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2016 02:55 AM by Gloucester.)
Well, now we find out if Trump is a member of the Republican party or the Trumpian party.

Are the Republicans capable of weilding any control or even influence over him?

How much will his personal qualities be allowed to shape the nation and its policies?

When certain of his promises are shown to be impossible what with those of his followers with IQs the same as their shoe size do?

We truly live in interesting times.

Oh, shit.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 4 users Like Gloucester's post