President Trump: How The F**k Did It Happen?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
09-11-2016, 08:25 AM
RE: President Trump: How The F**k Did It Happen?
(09-11-2016 08:19 AM)Dom Wrote:  I fail to see any humor in this whole thing whatsoever. None. People didn't vote or voted for third parties, and now we have a wannabe Hitler as prez. Watch him nuke the middle east and cheer.

Fuck.

I'm with you. I can't find any humor in this at all. May as well just stick the US Constitution in the back of a closet for the next 4 years. Or longer, depending on the Supreme Court justices that get appointed.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
09-11-2016, 08:26 AM
(09-11-2016 05:08 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 05:03 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I understand how Hillary failed... It's pretty obvious....

What's mystifying - is how Trump managed to do it........

I really half expected to wake up this morning to find President Elect Pee Wee Herman going nuts....................

Trump did it because there were enough gullible thick-shits in America to vote for him.

I think America lost even a whole load more global respect today. It had little enough to start with.

I've broken down crying over this and much of it is because, yes, we've lost a huge amount of global respect. I think that upsets me as much as anything. I'm embarrassed. The US is today what Germany was in the 1930's.

My father was in Germany just before they closed the borders in the 1930's . He worked for the underground briefly but had to get out of Germany fast. He could see the Hitler tidal wave coming and he would recognize the same symptoms in the US today I'm so glad he isn't around to see this. I wish could un-experience this.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 6 users Like dancefortwo's post
09-11-2016, 08:27 AM
(09-11-2016 08:26 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 05:08 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  Trump did it because there were enough gullible thick-shits in America to vote for him.

I think America lost even a whole load more global respect today. It had little enough to start with.

I've broken down crying over this and much of it is because, yes, we've lost a huge amount of global respect. I think that upsets me as much as anything. I'm embarrassed. The US is today what Germany was in the 1930's.

My father was in Germany just before they closed the borders in the 1930's . He worked for the underground briefly but had to get out of Germany fast. He could see the Hitler tidal wave coming and he would recognize the same symptoms in the US today I'm so glad he isn't around to see this. I wish could un-experience this.

Hug
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
09-11-2016, 08:27 AM
(09-11-2016 08:19 AM)Dom Wrote:  I fail to see any humor in this whole thing whatsoever. None. People didn't vote or voted for third parties, and now we have a wannabe Hitler as prez. Watch him nuke the middle east and cheer.

Fuck.

People are genuinely freaked sure and one of the most remarkable qualities of human beings is the ability to be able to find humour in the most difficult of circumstances and unlikely of places Imo
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
09-11-2016, 08:30 AM
(09-11-2016 08:27 AM)adey67 Wrote:  

Fuck.

People are genuinely freaked sure and one of the most remarkable qualities of human beings is the ability to be able to find humour in the most difficult of circumstances and unlikely of places Imo

I am very upset/scared/worried/angry about all of this. I've been up since 2AM not being able to sleep. But at the same time, I need a release valve and humor is it, even in complete shit situations such as this one.
09-11-2016, 08:32 AM
(09-11-2016 08:30 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 08:27 AM)adey67 Wrote:  People are genuinely freaked sure and one of the most remarkable qualities of human beings is the ability to be able to find humour in the most difficult of circumstances and unlikely of places Imo

I am very upset/scared/worried/angry about all of this. I've been up since 2AM not being able to sleep. But at the same time, I need a release valve and humor is it, even in complete shit situations such as this one.
Try and get some rest Jen, things are always worse when you are tired Hug
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
09-11-2016, 08:32 AM
I feel really bad for all the decent Americans who recognise what's just happened.
[+] 12 users Like Mathilda's post
09-11-2016, 08:34 AM
(09-11-2016 08:32 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  I feel really bad for all the decent Americans who recognise what's just happened.
Me too, well said Mathilda
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
09-11-2016, 08:34 AM
Today is a banking holiday. So the stock market won't really show anything until tomorrow. It scares the shit out of me, I might lose my livelihood. I'm old, I cannot rebuild. I have to live with whatever comes along now - or not.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
09-11-2016, 08:35 AM
(09-11-2016 07:40 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 06:34 AM)morondog Wrote:  Hehehe Smile That's what they said when Hitler took the stage. It's bad news but it takes time. So far we have ideas of what might happen. What actually happens may be different. Even dictators who are good at being dictators (like Bob Mugabe) take time to get their will done, because ornery bastards keep trying to stop them. If American democracy's checks and balances can't stop him then they were a sham anyway.

Give Trup 8 years, and look where Adolf was in 1941 Gasp ...at the peak of his power Big Grin

ok, black humor aside. The american democracy is in a far better condition than Weimar was in 1932.

Hitler didn't have nukes.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post