President Trump: How The F**k Did It Happen?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
09-11-2016, 08:36 AM
RE: President Trump: How The F**k Did It Happen?
(09-11-2016 08:34 AM)Dom Wrote:  Today is a banking holiday. So the stock market won't really show anything until tomorrow. It scares the shit out of me, I might lose my livelihood. I'm old, I cannot rebuild. I have to live with whatever comes along now - or not.

I can see why that would worry you, could you relocate to Canada or something?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
09-11-2016, 08:38 AM
(09-11-2016 08:19 AM)Dom Wrote:  I fail to see any humor in this whole thing whatsoever. None. People didn't vote or voted for third parties, and now we have a wannabe Hitler as prez. Watch him nuke the middle east and cheer.

Fuck.

I'm gonna assume he appreciates the value of strategic resources too much to nuke the middle east.

'Murican Canadian
09-11-2016, 08:41 AM
Are there any single Canadians who wouldn't mind me shacking up with them? Also I'd be bringing my boyfriend, so I hope that's not a deal breaker Hobo Laugh out load
09-11-2016, 08:42 AM
(09-11-2016 08:38 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 08:19 AM)Dom Wrote:  I fail to see any humor in this whole thing whatsoever. None. People didn't vote or voted for third parties, and now we have a wannabe Hitler as prez. Watch him nuke the middle east and cheer.

Fuck.

I'm gonna assume he appreciates the value of strategic resources too much to nuke the middle east.

You are assuming that he operates on reason. He doesn't. We can only hope that our checks and balances manage to curtail his outbursts. He is going to be manic now...

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
09-11-2016, 08:43 AM
(09-11-2016 08:38 AM)yakherder Wrote:  

Fuck.

He repeatedly demonstrated he doesn't know why it's not a good idea to use nukes, so...
[+] 2 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
09-11-2016, 08:46 AM
(09-11-2016 08:43 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  He repeatedly demonstrated he doesn't know why it's not a good idea to use nukes, so...

As long as it doesn't impact where he lives, anything else is fair game.

Narcissism 101

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
09-11-2016, 08:46 AM
(09-11-2016 08:30 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 08:27 AM)adey67 Wrote:  People are genuinely freaked sure and one of the most remarkable qualities of human beings is the ability to be able to find humour in the most difficult of circumstances and unlikely of places Imo

I am very upset/scared/worried/angry about all of this. I've been up since 2AM not being able to sleep. But at the same time, I need a release valve and humor is it, even in complete shit situations such as this one.

I'm upset too. I've cried off and on for the last two hours thinking about the future of this country and what it might mean to my transgender daughter. The haters won.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
09-11-2016, 08:47 AM
(09-11-2016 08:41 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Are there any single Canadians who wouldn't mind me shacking up with them? Also I'd be bringing my boyfriend, so I hope that's not a deal breaker Hobo Laugh out load
If you're bringing your fiance they kinda don't need to be single... there ya go I doubled your chances in one go Wink
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
09-11-2016, 08:47 AM
(09-11-2016 08:42 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 08:38 AM)yakherder Wrote:  I'm gonna assume he appreciates the value of strategic resources too much to nuke the middle east.

You are assuming that he operates on reason. He doesn't. We can only hope that our checks and balances manage to curtail his outbursts. He is going to be manic now...

I'm not gonna say I'm thrilled at the prospect of Trump, but certain things about him are quite predictable. I'd be more worried about other countries in the middle east nuking each other if his secret plan doesn't pan out.

'Murican Canadian
09-11-2016, 08:50 AM
(09-11-2016 08:47 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 08:42 AM)Dom Wrote:  You are assuming that he operates on reason. He doesn't. We can only hope that our checks and balances manage to curtail his outbursts. He is going to be manic now...

I'm not gonna say I'm thrilled at the prospect of Trump, but certain things about him are quite predictable. I'd be more worried about other countries in the middle east nuking each other if his secret plan doesn't pan out.

There is nothing predictable about malignant narcissists. All it takes is someone to disrespect him.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man