President Trump: How The F**k Did It Happen?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
09-11-2016, 08:51 AM
RE: President Trump: How The F**k Did It Happen?
(09-11-2016 08:46 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 08:30 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I am very upset/scared/worried/angry about all of this. I've been up since 2AM not being able to sleep. But at the same time, I need a release valve and humor is it, even in complete shit situations such as this one.

I'm upset too. I've cried off and on for the last two hours thinking about the future of this country and what it might mean to my transgender daughter. The haters won.

Your fears are well justified given the comments of his supporters interviewed by BBC, I knew they were bad but they still managed to shock me, horrible people big hug to ya Hug
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2016, 08:52 AM
(09-11-2016 08:41 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Are there any single Canadians who wouldn't mind me shacking up with them? Also I'd be bringing my boyfriend, so I hope that's not a deal breaker Hobo Laugh out load

You guys should come to SA Smile Sunshine, dysfunctional politics and racism - it's just like home but more sunny. Plus we're too fucked already for any of the big players - Russia/China/USA - to want to nuke us. Which is why South Africa is where civilisation will rebuild from once everyone else blows themselves to kingdom come.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 5 users Like morondog's post
09-11-2016, 08:53 AM
(09-11-2016 06:52 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  People "saw through Hillary's lies", but they didn't see through Trump's lies. Also people were simply tired of establishment politics and wanted something "new".

oooohhhh... shiny new things...Drooling

Yes, I'm mocking us.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
09-11-2016, 08:54 AM
I feel sorry for Obama. He worked his butt off as President and much of his work will be undone by the man who spent the same years trying to discredit his citizenship. He will have to spend a lot of time eye to eye with a bigot passing on our country's vitally important information to this lunatic.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
09-11-2016, 08:54 AM
(09-11-2016 08:52 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 08:41 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Are there any single Canadians who wouldn't mind me shacking up with them? Also I'd be bringing my boyfriend, so I hope that's not a deal breaker Hobo Laugh out load

You guys should come to SA Smile Sunshine, dysfunctional politics and racism - it's just like home but more sunny. Plus we're too fucked already for any of the big players - Russia/China/USA - to want to nuke us. Which is why South Africa is where civilisation will rebuild from once everyone else blows themselves to kingdom come.

I could use some sunshine. I also have friends in SA. Well, ex-colleagues but I am sure they would assist, we were good together.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
09-11-2016, 08:55 AM
(09-11-2016 08:51 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 08:46 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I'm upset too. I've cried off and on for the last two hours thinking about the future of this country and what it might mean to my transgender daughter. The haters won.

Your fears are well justified given the comments of his supporters interviewed by BBC, I knew they were bad but they still managed to shock me, horrible people big hug to ya Hug

Thank you. I needed that.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
09-11-2016, 08:56 AM
(09-11-2016 07:00 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 06:34 AM)morondog Wrote:  Hehehe Smile That's what they said when Hitler took the stage.

And how many millions died?

Hehehe my arsehole.

Apologies old man Shy You're right.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
09-11-2016, 09:01 AM
(09-11-2016 08:52 AM)morondog Wrote:  

Might as well go to Canada. trump doesn't give a fucking shit about global warming so Canada will be getting nice and warm.

[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
09-11-2016, 09:04 AM
I have cried all morning. I worry for my daughter's future and bodily autonomy. 4 years of this administration can undo years of human rights and scientific progress.

The fact that this nation is so fucking divided scares me, too. We are never going to progress and move forward.

The bully won. We just taught our kids that bullies win.
[+] 12 users Like ShadowProject's post
09-11-2016, 09:06 AM
[Image: e2272cd303f3f35810d88ca40d3f37e8.jpg]

[+] 7 users Like dancefortwo's post