President Trump: How The F**k Did It Happen?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
09-11-2016, 09:06 AM
RE: President Trump: How The F**k Did It Happen?
The one who really won:
Putin

The rest of the "winners" actually lost, but just don't know it yet. Dodgy

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Impulse's post
09-11-2016, 09:18 AM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2016 09:22 AM by GirlyMan.)
(09-11-2016 02:30 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 02:26 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Americans are mostly stupid.

Is it genetic or did we learn it from our parents?

They put lead in our water. And saltpeter in our pipes. And for those living off well water, they frack next to them. It's all rather ingenious in a diabolical sorta way. Tongue

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
09-11-2016, 09:19 AM
I'll tell you how it happened. Just like a lobster doesn't die suddenly when you boil it, it dies slowly.

36 years ago Reagan started the age of union busting and deregulation and instead of fighting back, we gave up, we got used to more crumbs and became that hamster on the wheel. We also keep taking the social issue bait they have used in cold war commie and being allowed to let minorities and liberals be painted as a slur.

Unless we start thinking every day long term like the GOP does and unless we stop sticking to getting votes from cities and suburbs we will keep losing. The gridlock is a result of local and state offices and state governments and state governorships which the GOP has had a majority of in that time.

We have become a short term thinking party and that is why we lost.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Brian37's post
09-11-2016, 09:21 AM
(09-11-2016 09:06 AM)Impulse Wrote:  The one who really won:
Putin

The rest of the "winners" actually lost, but just don't know it yet. Dodgy

I am more concerned with Trump starting WW3 short term. Long term he has proven that demagoguery in politics works, that is the REAL danger which can lead to the erosion of our political pluralism.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
09-11-2016, 09:22 AM
(09-11-2016 09:01 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 08:52 AM)morondog Wrote:  You guys should come to SA Smile Sunshine, dysfunctional politics and racism - it's just like home but more sunny. Plus we're too fucked already for any of the big players - Russia/China/USA - to want to nuke us. Which is why South Africa is where civilisation will rebuild from once everyone else blows themselves to kingdom come.

Might as well go to Canada. trump doesn't give a fucking shit about global warming so Canada will be getting nice and warm.

Unless the hypothesized nuclear exchange occurs, in which case the nuclear winter would be the bigger short term concern. The resulting global famine might even be our unlikely solution to global warming.

'Murican Canadian
09-11-2016, 09:24 AM
(09-11-2016 08:41 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Are there any single Canadians who wouldn't mind me shacking up with them? Also I'd be bringing my boyfriend, so I hope that's not a deal breaker Hobo Laugh out load

Sorry, that's a deal breaker. Undecided

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
09-11-2016, 09:27 AM
(09-11-2016 08:34 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 08:32 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  I feel really bad for all the decent Americans who recognise what's just happened.
Me too, well said Mathilda

Add my name to that list as well. You people here seem to recognise that there actually is a world outside of your borders with people who have a different mindset.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 6 users Like Gloucester's post
09-11-2016, 09:27 AM
(09-11-2016 09:22 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 09:01 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Might as well go to Canada. trump doesn't give a fucking shit about global warming so Canada will be getting nice and warm.

Unless the hypothesized nuclear exchange occurs, in which case the nuclear winter would be the bigger short term concern. The resulting global famine might even be our unlikely solution to global warming.

Yeah, there's always a silver lining. Big Grin

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
09-11-2016, 09:30 AM
America what the hell is wrong with you? Angry Gad, I'm sick to my stomach. Fuckity fuck FUCK. The sad part is that while the inevitable shit happens, the population won't even blame Trump, they are so stupid.
[+] 8 users Like Fireball's post
09-11-2016, 09:33 AM
(09-11-2016 09:27 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 09:22 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Unless the hypothesized nuclear exchange occurs, in which case the nuclear winter would be the bigger short term concern. The resulting global famine might even be our unlikely solution to global warming.

Yeah, there's always a silver lining. Big Grin

Even my coldly practical self submits to short bouts of worry on occasion, but once it passes (I'm over last night), the reality is that there are only situations with potential pros and cons in relation to our objectives and the decisions we make in order to deal with them.

Worst case scenario, we all die horribly. Nothing new.

'Murican Canadian