President Trump: How The F**k Did It Happen?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
09-11-2016, 09:55 AM
RE: President Trump: How The F**k Did It Happen?
Has anyone checked the newspaper headlines in Europe, the UK and Downunder?

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2016, 09:55 AM
(09-11-2016 09:48 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 09:30 AM)Fireball Wrote:  America what the hell is wrong with you? Angry Gad, I'm sick to my stomach. Fuckity fuck FUCK. The sad part is that while the inevitable shit happens, the population won't even blame Trump, they are so stupid.

trumps voters are expecting him to make all kinds of changes. There are two options. If he changes all the crap he claimed he was going to do he would need to become a dictator to do it and hopefully the deplorables will back off supporting him. If he doesn't make all the changes because of the constraints of the presidency the deplorables will back off supporting him.

That's the only thing I can think of....but I'm so tired and upset I can't think. I didn't sleep last night.

Except next election cycle he'll start saying it all again and make excuses as to why he didn't do them his first term, and the window lickers will believe him. Or they'll just say the same shit about how they're voted AGAINST the Democrat, not for him.

Make no mistake, if they were dumb enough to vote for him once, they'll do it again.
[+] 3 users Like ResidentEvilFan's post
09-11-2016, 10:06 AM
Canada's immigration web site crashed.

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-37921376

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
09-11-2016, 10:07 AM
(09-11-2016 10:06 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Canada's immigration web site crashed.

I can't decide if I should laugh or cry about that.

all hail the mighty glow cloud
[+] 1 user Likes Unfallen_Skeptic's post
09-11-2016, 10:18 AM
Guten Morgen everyone.

So many thoughts and questions going through my head at the moment, I think I’ll put some of them down for my own sake.

Economy:
It will be interesting to see how all those people in rural America who voted for Trump hoping that their lot in life would improve with higher wages, less competition for jobs, resurgent factories in dying industries etcetera, will feel in the coming years when they realize that economically speaking nothing for them changed the way they thought it would. As these people come to the harsh realization that isolationism reduces economic activity who will they blame next?

What happens when his supporters realize that a New York billionaire not only doesn’t care about Joe and Sally Farmer in Bumfuck Nowhere, but it is Big Business and the 0.1% that are really reaping all the rewards from his presidency? As the income inequality gap widens and minimum wages are kept pat by a Republican administration in concert with a Republican Senate and House of Representatives, who will they lash out at next?

Social Issues:
What happens when the “little woman” won’t go back to the kitchen barefoot and pregnant?
Or who will pick their crops when the migrant farmers have left their State if not the country?
When the LGBT business owner closes down their shop and moves to the Big City leaving unemployed workers in their wake and unmet needs?
What happens when their wife’s life is in danger because of a pregnancy complication and all the Planned Parenthood clinics within 300 miles have been closed?
When they no longer can get health insurance because of pre-existing conditions?
What implications will less investment in education especially science, and the environment will mean to competitiveness in the world and well-being for all?
When unmasked bigotry, racism and sexism is amped up?
When the use of violence is a more acceptable form of discourse?

International Issues:
What happens when they see that the rest of the world is not easily bullied into positions detrimental to their own national interests?
When your actions turn allies into reluctant allies or even foes?
When a hard-line approach is met with an even harder line?

I suspect I, or should I say we will find out soon enough.

[Image: b0k5s3hsw2aiz7b4zue8i08xmxl9d9bjqkvi.gif]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 11 users Like Full Circle's post
09-11-2016, 10:18 AM
If all the people who threatened to leave the country follow up on their plan, then that should make for an even easier Republican sweep next election.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
09-11-2016, 10:19 AM
(09-11-2016 10:07 AM)Unfallen_Skeptic Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 10:06 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Canada's immigration web site crashed.

I can't decide if I should laugh or cry about that.

I laughed until I cried.

I'm in kind of a tailspin right now. I guess we found out how stupid a simple majority of people in the US are. I saw a post here recently that showed where Trump's speech is like that of a 6th grader. That's the mentality that voted for him. Robert A. Heinlein said something to the effect of the people expecting bread and circuses bringing the downfall of a country. Well, we certainly got the circus. We have an orangutan capering about, masturbating and flinging feces in the center stage...of the world, for the moment.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
09-11-2016, 10:19 AM
(09-11-2016 09:55 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Has anyone checked the newspaper headlines in Europe, the UK and Downunder?
The victory for evil and hate came too late to make the newspapers in the UK
09-11-2016, 10:20 AM
(09-11-2016 10:19 AM)Fireball Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 10:07 AM)Unfallen_Skeptic Wrote:  I can't decide if I should laugh or cry about that.

I laughed until I cried.

I'm in kind of a tailspin right now. I guess we found out how stupid a simple majority of people in the US are. I saw a post here recently that showed where Trump's speech is like that of a 6th grader. That's the mentality that voted for him. Robert A. Heinlein said something to the effect of the people expecting bread and circuses bringing the downfall of a country. Well, we certainly got the circus. We have an orangutan capering about, masturbating and flinging feces in the center stage.

I'm wondering how the simple jacks that voted for him are going to feel now that he'll have to actually make real speeches (or attempt to), because his "I'm da best BELIEVE ME!" speeches aren't going to cut it anymore.
[+] 1 user Likes ResidentEvilFan's post
09-11-2016, 10:24 AM
(09-11-2016 10:18 AM)yakherder Wrote:  If all the people who threatened to leave the country follow up on their plan, then that should make for an even easier Republican sweep next election.

I'm betting not many do....

Bryon Cranston - maybe.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.