President Trump: How The F**k Did It Happen?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
09-11-2016, 10:43 AM
RE: President Trump: How The F**k Did It Happen?
(09-11-2016 10:39 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 10:30 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I'm starting to feel a little uncomfortable with the talk of Americans being all stupid, some are but by no means all, every society has its morons please guys don't forget your American friends on here have feelings and the majority here are not stupid and didn't vote for the idiocy that is trump and some are struggling to come to terms with events lets have humour definitely but also compassion for our fellow atheists.

It's human nature to lump people into groups for the sake of creating the illusion of simplicity. They do it even as they criticize us for doing it. Just give them a polite thumbs up and go about your business as usual Big Grin

You should see the people calling for white genocide now. Kinda of fun to watch actually.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2016, 10:46 AM
(09-11-2016 10:18 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Economy:
It will be interesting to see how all those people in rural America who voted for Trump hoping that their lot in life would improve with higher wages, less competition for jobs, resurgent factories in dying industries etcetera, will feel in the coming years when they realize that economically speaking nothing for them changed the way they thought it would. As these people come to the harsh realization that isolationism reduces economic activity who will they blame next?

My son said "That's a silly question. The Democrats of course. They don't know how to do anything else."

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
09-11-2016, 10:47 AM
(09-11-2016 10:43 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 10:39 AM)yakherder Wrote:  It's human nature to lump people into groups for the sake of creating the illusion of simplicity. They do it even as they criticize us for doing it. Just give them a polite thumbs up and go about your business as usual Big Grin

You should see the people calling for white genocide now. Kinda of fun to watch actually.

Are most of them white people? 'cause I would understand if they were.

#sigh
09-11-2016, 10:49 AM
(09-11-2016 10:47 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 10:43 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  You should see the people calling for white genocide now. Kinda of fun to watch actually.

Are most of them white people? 'cause I would understand if they were.

Nope, they are darkies like me

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
09-11-2016, 10:52 AM
I am trying to hold on to the fact that nearly 50% of Americans voted for her. 50% of us got it right.

We are truly a divided nation.
[+] 3 users Like ShadowProject's post
09-11-2016, 11:00 AM
(09-11-2016 10:49 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 10:47 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Are most of them white people? 'cause I would understand if they were.

Nope, they are darkies like me

Trump wasn't the only winner last night. Farrakhan's ranks are gonna grow.

#sigh
09-11-2016, 11:05 AM
(09-11-2016 10:52 AM)ShadowProject Wrote:  I am trying to hold on to the fact that nearly 50% of Americans voted for her. 50% of us got it right.

A division I could live with is the Left Coast breaking off. California, Oregon and Washington state would make a great country. I won't go to Canada, I'm staying put.
[+] 3 users Like Fireball's post
09-11-2016, 11:06 AM
(09-11-2016 10:52 AM)ShadowProject Wrote:  I am trying to hold on to the fact that nearly 50% of Americans voted for her. 50% of us got it right.

What you guys desperately need now is a nice juicy fat blood clot or preferably two to take up permanent residence in trumps coronary arteries. Big Grin
09-11-2016, 11:09 AM
(09-11-2016 11:06 AM)adey67 Wrote:  

What you guys desperately need now is a nice juicy fat blood clot or preferably two to take up permanent residence in trumps coronary arteries. Big Grin

If only. All that does is temporarily remove Trump, but it does nothing to address the people who voted him into office. If he dies before fucking things up, they'll just assume it was all the system's fault and then vote for another person just like him in 4 years.

No, sadly what we need now is for Trump to be the clusterfuck he is and fuck us over so goddamn bad that there will be no doubt that he and his ilk are the problem.

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
09-11-2016, 11:11 AM
(09-11-2016 11:06 AM)adey67 Wrote:  

Better hope Pence predeceases him. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post