President Trump: How The F**k Did It Happen?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
09-11-2016, 11:16 AM
RE: President Trump: How The F**k Did It Happen?
Clinton said she respects the result, I wonder if trump and his redneck morons would have said the same thing or acted with propriety in the event of defeat had there been an opposite result, I think not and would the trump voters be rioting now if they failed .... quite likely ergo democrats are more civilized than trumps dickhead army
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
09-11-2016, 11:17 AM
(09-11-2016 11:11 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 11:09 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  If only. All that does is temporarily remove Trump, but it does nothing to address the people who voted him into office. If he dies before fucking things up, they'll just assume it was all the system's fault and then vote for another person just like him in 4 years.

No, sadly what we need now is for Trump to be the clusterfuck he is and fuck us over so goddamn bad that there will be no doubt that he and his ilk are the problem.

Makes you wonder, what if he actually fixed america?

What does "fixing" mean?

If it means him "fixing" it like he told his supporters he wanted to, then there's no way I support that happening. He wants the US to go back to the 50s for everyone else, while he gets to be the sleazy asshat that gets to keep doing what he wants.

If you mean "fixing" as in actual progress, then that's great and all but the half that supported him will pitch a fit.
[+] 2 users Like ResidentEvilFan's post
09-11-2016, 11:17 AM
(09-11-2016 11:05 AM)Fireball Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 10:52 AM)ShadowProject Wrote:  I am trying to hold on to the fact that nearly 50% of Americans voted for her. 50% of us got it right.

We are truly a divided nation.

A division I could live with is the Left Coast breaking off. California, Oregon and Washington state would make a great country. I won't go to Canada, I'm staying put.

Excellent idea. All three are marijuana legal states too. Just the California economy alone is one of the largest in the world. I think it's like 8th or something like that.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
09-11-2016, 11:18 AM
(09-11-2016 11:15 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 11:14 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  If I thought that had a snowball's chance in hell of happening, I'd be able to be at least a little optimistic. But he is a grade A fuck-up.

Also, what is there for him to fix? The stock market was doing great until it was obvious he'd win. So his election fucked that. The uninsured rate was down, but he will try to fuck that. The unemployment rate was down, but if he spirals us into a recession by fucking with the trade deals then there goes that progress.

He's a useless lying fuck of a con-man who will use this to enrich himself.

We'll see. After all we said he wouldn't win the primaries, now we are here.

He clearly knows how to manipulate people to support him, but that is not equivalent in any way to actually being competent. Manipulating people and "fixing" an economy are lightyears apart.

Supreme court: fucked
ACA: fucked
Economy: fucked
Anyone who isn't a white christian: fucked

Fucking fuck fucking fuck

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
[+] 3 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
(09-11-2016 11:13 AM)ShadowProject Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 11:05 AM)Fireball Wrote:  A division I could live with is the Left Coast breaking off. California, Oregon and Washington state would make a great country. I won't go to Canada, I'm staying put.

Don't forget most of New England and NY! We want in!

Sounds like a plan to me!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
(09-11-2016 11:17 AM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 11:11 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Makes you wonder, what if he actually fixed america?

What does "fixing" mean?

If it means him "fixing" it like he told his supporters he wanted to, then there's no way I support that happening. He wants the US to go back to the 50s for everyone else, while he gets to be the sleazy asshat that gets to keep doing what he wants.

If you mean "fixing" as in actual progress, then that's great and all but the half that supported him will pitch a fit.

A. I think when they say go back, the mean to regan times

B. Who knows, best I can see is if he some how fixes poor communities

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
09-11-2016, 11:19 AM
(09-11-2016 11:16 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Clinton said she respects the result, I wonder if trump and his redneck morons would have said the same thing or acted with propriety in the event of defeat had there been an opposite result, I think not and would the trump voters be rioting now if they failed .... quite likely ergo democrats are more civilized than trumps dickhead army

That is because Clinton is an adult and not a big orange man-baby

-Rick
[+] 2 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
09-11-2016, 11:20 AM
(09-11-2016 11:16 AM)Keen Wrote:  It should have been Bernie

Goddammit we were so close. I fucking hate it all right now. Fucking FUCK

-Rick
09-11-2016, 11:24 AM
(09-11-2016 11:15 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 11:12 AM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  Collectively we are stupid; at least half of us. We did this as a country. I didn't vote for him but he will now be my President.

We are far more divided than I actually believed.

He is not my president, he will be a president. He is not a president of any country I am a part of or want to be a part of.

I refuse to capitalize his name. He's trump.....lowercase.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 5 users Like dancefortwo's post
09-11-2016, 11:25 AM
(09-11-2016 11:24 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 11:15 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  He is not my president, he will be a president. He is not a president of any country I am a part of or want to be a part of.

I refuse to capitalize his name. He's trump.....lowercase.

I refuse to put his last name and the word "president" next to one another. He is an asshole who conned people into electing him

-Rick