President Trump: How The F**k Did It Happen?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
09-11-2016, 12:08 PM
RE: President Trump: How The F**k Did It Happen?
(09-11-2016 11:48 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 11:40 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Dance, you've been up for ever, get some food a few stiff drinks and some sleep you have my hugs today of course Smile Hug Hug
And mine
HugHug

Them shitting bears are bad enough without the shitty Trump as well!

Fuck me mate I feel genuinely gutted for my friends here I know it was a bad result but I had no idea they would take it so bad, probably should have but I missed that.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2016, 12:08 PM
Obligatory
[Image: 72c.jpg]
Americans proved that you can't fool population indefinitely with science fiction stories about evolution, climate change, etc.
09-11-2016, 12:11 PM
(09-11-2016 12:03 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 11:38 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Most trump supporters I meet liked gay people, hell one of the biggest trump fans was gay.
Transgender people aren't gay, they are people stuck in the wrong biological body, there are exceptions but mostly m to f and f to m trans people are heterosexual.

I ain't no trump supporter, but I have talked to many of them. When it comes to this whole trans thing, most still don't care past the whole more than 2 genders issue. Heck some trans people also were for trump.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
09-11-2016, 12:12 PM
(09-11-2016 04:22 AM)pablo Wrote:  I'm not going to go to Canada, so I'm stuck here waiting to see what the Trump train brings.

Oh wait, there's Mexico, tequila and tacos anyone?

And the pesos are down after yesterday's election. Cheap tacos just got cheaper.
09-11-2016, 12:12 PM
(09-11-2016 11:36 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 11:30 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  I need a man-hug and a stiff drink...or twelve.

As soon as I can get weed from MA, I will be there buying a goddamn stockpile.

I need a girl hug. I've collapsed sobbing several times. I'm so afraid for my transgender daughter. Just when she was really hitting her stride now she has to come up against trump followers who have had their hatred of gays and transgender people legitimized by trumps election.

*Hugs* There are still plenty of good people out there who don't follow hate and who are utterly disgusted that Trump has the word President in front of his name. You and your daughter are not alone. Plenty of good people have your backs Heart

On a side note, I've been reading several celeb tweets. I think Patton Oswalt said it really well: "Love has a longer wick than hate & fear."

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
09-11-2016, 12:13 PM
(09-11-2016 12:03 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 11:38 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Most trump supporters I meet liked gay people, hell one of the biggest trump fans was gay.
Transgender people aren't gay, they are people stuck in the wrong biological body, there are exceptions but mostly m to f and f to m trans people are heterosexual.

He doesn't care about them, he cares about trump. He will only try to move against them if it benefits him in some way.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
09-11-2016, 12:17 PM
(09-11-2016 12:13 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 12:03 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Transgender people aren't gay, they are people stuck in the wrong biological body, there are exceptions but mostly m to f and f to m trans people are heterosexual.

He doesn't care about them, he cares about trump. He will only try to move against them if it benefits him in some way.

Moving against them wouldn't benefit him. Heck reading on what trump agrees with, he is alright with gay marriage.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
09-11-2016, 12:18 PM
I refuse to become gloomy about this. In two years we'll get to vote again, and begin to correct the errors (house and senate), and in four years, hopefully we can bring a far stronger wind of change.

The cup is still half full.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
09-11-2016, 12:19 PM
(09-11-2016 11:48 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 11:05 AM)Fireball Wrote:  A division I could live with is the Left Coast breaking off. California, Oregon and Washington state would make a great country. I won't go to Canada, I'm staying put.

A fracturing might be the only way for individual like minded states or groups of states to actually make progress in the direction they want, whether it be secularism or Jesusism.

In the above mentioned example, I'd highly suggest getting Nevada in on it for purely strategic reasons,

That's the kind of talk that lead to the civil war five hundred and sixty eight thousand in the 1860s how many today No
09-11-2016, 12:21 PM
(09-11-2016 12:08 PM)dimaniac Wrote:  Obligatory
[Image: 72c.jpg]
Americans proved that you can't fool population indefinitely with science fiction stories about evolution, climate change, etc.

Fuck off you dirty cunt motherfucker
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post