President Trump: How The F**k Did It Happen?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
09-11-2016, 12:22 PM
RE: President Trump: How The F**k Did It Happen?
I remember in 2008 when the right was parroting the same rhetoric.

Ain't nothing drastic gonna happen just like nothing drastic happened with Obama.

My candidate lost too. Oh well. Life goes on. The amount of melodrama this produces is hilarious.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like kingschosen's post
09-11-2016, 12:26 PM
Republican control of the House and Senate under a Republican president? and a VP with a MISSION (and a big christian wrong backing) to reverse Roe v.Wade and gay marriage?

This is NOT GOOD.
09-11-2016, 12:27 PM
(09-11-2016 12:08 PM)dimaniac Wrote:  Obligatory
[Image: 72c.jpg]
Americans proved that you can't fool population indefinitely with science fiction stories about evolution, climate change, etc.

Go to your fictional hell and stay there, you asshole.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
09-11-2016, 12:28 PM
(09-11-2016 12:11 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 12:03 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Transgender people aren't gay, they are people stuck in the wrong biological body, there are exceptions but mostly m to f and f to m trans people are heterosexual.

I ain't no trump supporter, but I have talked to many of them. When it comes to this whole trans thing, most still don't care past the whole more than 2 genders issue. Heck some trans people also were for trump.

Mmm wonder why a mother of one is so fucking freaked out and she's a sensible contributor btw
09-11-2016, 12:28 PM
(09-11-2016 12:22 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I remember in 2008 when the right was parroting the same rhetoric.

Ain't nothing drastic gonna happen just like nothing drastic happened with Obama.

My candidate lost too. Oh well. Life goes on. The amount of melodrama this produces is hilarious.

This is why I refuse to get all bent about this. The song remains the same.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
09-11-2016, 12:30 PM
(09-11-2016 12:28 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 12:11 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I ain't no trump supporter, but I have talked to many of them. When it comes to this whole trans thing, most still don't care past the whole more than 2 genders issue. Heck some trans people also were for trump.

Mmm wonder why a mother of one is so fucking freaked out and she's a sensible contributor btw

I understand her concern, but try to think positive. Keep in mind that trump ain't exactly conservative.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
09-11-2016, 12:34 PM
(09-11-2016 12:30 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 12:28 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Mmm wonder why a mother of one is so fucking freaked out and she's a sensible contributor btw

I understand her concern, but try to think positive. Keep in mind that trump ain't exactly conservative.

His followers are though. The people attending his rallies were anything but accepting of blacks, hispanics, gay or transgender people. They're the uneducated who seem to be comfortable, even proud of their ignorance. This is what bothers me so much.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
09-11-2016, 12:35 PM
(09-11-2016 12:34 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 12:30 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I understand her concern, but try to think positive. Keep in mind that trump ain't exactly conservative.

His followers are though. The people attending his rallies were anything but accepting blacks, hispanics, gay or transgender people. They're the uneducated who seem to be comfortable, even proud of their ignorance. This is what bothers me so much.

Trump has held rallies with blacks and hispanics

Dude held an LGBT flag

He has had all of them in his rallies. He has had rallies in black churches.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
09-11-2016, 12:37 PM
(09-11-2016 12:30 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 12:28 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Mmm wonder why a mother of one is so fucking freaked out and she's a sensible contributor btw

Fair comment mate I stand corrected but the world is so freaked out and its hard seeing people you care about so genuinely worried.
09-11-2016, 12:38 PM
(09-11-2016 12:37 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 12:30 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I understand her concern, but try to think positive. Keep in mind that trump ain't exactly conservative.
Fair comment mate I stand corrected but the world is so freaked out and its hard seeing people you care about so genuinely worried.

Well some freak outs are good for me. Shinzo's tears are good for me ya know.