President Trump: How The F**k Did It Happen?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
09-11-2016, 12:38 PM
RE: President Trump: How The F**k Did It Happen?
(09-11-2016 12:19 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 11:48 AM)yakherder Wrote:  A fracturing might be the only way for individual like minded states or groups of states to actually make progress in the direction they want, whether it be secularism or Jesusism.

In the above mentioned example, I'd highly suggest getting Nevada in on it for purely strategic reasons,

That's the kind of talk that lead to the civil war five hundred and sixty eight thousand in the 1860s how many today No

I guess we'd better work with Trump then.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
09-11-2016, 12:39 PM
(09-11-2016 12:37 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 12:30 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I understand her concern, but try to think positive. Keep in mind that trump ain't exactly conservative.
Fair comment mate I stand corrected but the world is so freaked out and its hard seeing people you care about so genuinely worried.

No, Trump is not conservative, some day more people will realize that he stands for nothing, he has no beliefs. He stands only for Trump.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
09-11-2016, 12:40 PM
Just when I thought my day couldn't get any worse. Alla has returned.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 4 users Like Commonsensei's post
09-11-2016, 12:41 PM
(09-11-2016 12:39 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 12:37 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Fair comment mate I stand corrected but the world is so freaked out and its hard seeing people you care about so genuinely worried.

No, Trump is not conservative, some day more people will realize that he stands for nothing, he has no beliefs. He stands only for Trump.

For all we know, he could make the conservative movement open to minorities and LGBT folks. And if you hate trump, you better hope he don't.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
09-11-2016, 12:43 PM
(09-11-2016 12:41 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 12:39 PM)Dom Wrote:  No, Trump is not conservative, some day more people will realize that he stands for nothing, he has no beliefs. He stands only for Trump.

For all we know, he could make the conservative movement open to minorities and LGBT folks. And if you hate trump, you better hope he don't.

He could do anything that occurs to him based on his emotions at the time. He is the fucking President and we will see how well the checks and balances work.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
09-11-2016, 12:44 PM
(09-11-2016 12:43 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 12:41 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  For all we know, he could make the conservative movement open to minorities and LGBT folks. And if you hate trump, you better hope he don't.

He could do anything that occurs to him based on his emotions at the time. He is the fucking President and we will see how well the checks and balances work.

And we have seen how he works off of his emotions. React first, think later. Scary.
09-11-2016, 12:47 PM
(09-11-2016 12:41 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  For all we know, he could make the conservative movement open to minorities and LGBT folks. And if you hate trump, you better hope he don't.

I can understand. Did I mention before how I love how trump is screwing with Japan's PM? But I agree, we will have to see if he can do more. Who knows, he might just bring the republicans more to the left.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
09-11-2016, 12:48 PM

I doubt he know much about how the US government works. Checks and balances? Ha! He probably thinks checks are a bad looking sports shirt and balances are beams that gymnasts use.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
09-11-2016, 12:54 PM
(09-11-2016 12:48 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 12:43 PM)Dom Wrote:  He could do anything that occurs to him based on his emotions at the time. He is the fucking President and we will see how well the checks and balances work.

I doubt he know much about how the US government works. Checks and balances? Ha! He probably thinks checks are a bad looking sports shirt and balances are beams that gymnasts use.

Really? I thought he meant checks he gets from the bank and balances to verify the gold content of his furniture.

[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
09-11-2016, 01:27 PM
(09-11-2016 12:39 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 12:37 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Fair comment mate I stand corrected but the world is so freaked out and its hard seeing people you care about so genuinely worried.

I'm gonna bow out as I'm obviously pissing off people that I have respect for and now they're majorly annoyed with me but .... hey ho yo cannot please everyone.... I tried Big Grin Tongue