President Trump: How The F**k Did It Happen?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
09-11-2016, 01:29 PM
RE: President Trump: How The F**k Did It Happen?
(09-11-2016 01:27 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 12:39 PM)Dom Wrote:  No, Trump is not conservative, some day more people will realize that he stands for nothing, he has no beliefs. He stands only for Trump.

I'm gonna bow out as I'm obviously pissing off people that I have respect for and now they're majorly annoyed with me but .... hey ho yo cannot please everyone.... I tried Big Grin

Wha? You're not pissing me off! Hug

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2016, 01:32 PM
(09-11-2016 01:29 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 01:27 PM)adey67 Wrote:  I'm gonna bow out as I'm obviously pissing off people that I have respect for and now they're majorly annoyed with me but .... hey ho yo cannot please everyone.... I tried Big Grin
Wha? You're not pissing me off! Hug

Are you sure I thought you were mad at me id be sure glad if you weren't you are one of my favourite people and it would be a relief to know we were still friends. Smile
09-11-2016, 01:39 PM
(09-11-2016 01:32 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 01:29 PM)Dom Wrote:  Wha? You're not pissing me off! Hug

Are you sure I thought you were mad at me id be sure glad if you weren't you are one of my favourite people and it would be a relief to know we were still friends. Smile

Oh, don't go away adey67. Please. Sadcryface You're one of my favorite people too. Are you British? Where are you from?

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
09-11-2016, 01:47 PM
(09-11-2016 12:08 PM)dimaniac Wrote:  Obligatory
[Image: 72c.jpg]
Americans proved that you can't fool population indefinitely with science fiction stories about evolution, climate change, etc.
What was proven is that there are hoards of uneducated stupid shits who care about little besides themselves and who can be easily duped by a narcissistic con man. You know, people like yourself.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
09-11-2016, 01:47 PM
(09-11-2016 12:19 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 11:48 AM)yakherder Wrote:  A fracturing might be the only way for individual like minded states or groups of states to actually make progress in the direction they want, whether it be secularism or Jesusism.

In the above mentioned example, I'd highly suggest getting Nevada in on it for purely strategic reasons,

That's the kind of talk that lead to the civil war five hundred and sixty eight thousand in the 1860s how many today No

Eh, I'm just pissed off and popping off. I'll get over it in a few days. Sad
09-11-2016, 01:53 PM
(09-11-2016 01:39 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 01:32 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Are you sure I thought you were mad at me id be sure glad if you weren't you are one of my favourite people and it would be a relief to know we were still friends. Smile

Oh, don't go away adey67. Please. Sadcryface You're one of my favorite people too. Are you British? Where are you from?
Yes I'm British and no I wont go away I was just mortified because I was worried I had upset Dom and I'm extremely fond of her ( please don't tell her) In Britain we are super sensitive to certain things , eg a person doesn't respond to a comment or criticism or anecdotes etc etc we assume or at least some folks do that we have perhaps offended that person inadvertently and with my humour I am renowned for my lack of political correctness so I have to be a little bit more careful I guess in some ways this is what makes us good diplomats but it has its disadvantages too. I'm here to stay its just I cannot bear to think I have upset or disappointed decent people and friends.
09-11-2016, 01:55 PM
(09-11-2016 01:47 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 12:19 PM)adey67 Wrote:  That's the kind of talk that lead to the civil war five hundred and sixty eight thousand in the 1860s how many today No

Come on, let's make history less boring. Do it for the children trying to stay awake in history class.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
09-11-2016, 01:55 PM
(09-11-2016 01:53 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 01:39 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Oh, don't go away adey67. Please. Sadcryface You're one of my favorite people too. Are you British? Where are you from?
Yes I'm British and no I wont go away I was just mortified because I was worried I had upset Dom and I'm extremely fond of her ( please don't tell her) In Britain we are super sensitive to certain things , eg a person doesn't respond to a comment or criticism or anecdotes etc etc we assume or at least some folks do that we have perhaps offended that person inadvertently and with my humour I am renowned for my lack of political correctness so I have to be a little bit more careful I guess in some ways this is what makes us good diplomats but it has its disadvantages too. I'm here to stay its just I cannot bear to think I have upset or disappointed decent people and friends.

Good, glad u r staying. We don't want you to go Hug
09-11-2016, 01:56 PM
(09-11-2016 01:47 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 12:19 PM)adey67 Wrote:  That's the kind of talk that lead to the civil war five hundred and sixty eight thousand in the 1860s how many today No

Whaaay no way dude don't be pissed off you are a fucking star please stay and be as mad as you like, hell pm me and rant if you need too Hug
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
09-11-2016, 01:57 PM
(09-11-2016 01:32 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 01:29 PM)Dom Wrote:  Wha? You're not pissing me off! Hug

I am most certainly not mad at you. I'm not fickle. I have my opinions and state them freely but I don't go around hating people for whatever they think.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post