President Trump: How The F**k Did It Happen?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
09-11-2016, 02:00 PM
RE: President Trump: How The F**k Did It Happen?
His apprenticeship starts Jan. 20th.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
09-11-2016, 02:01 PM
(09-11-2016 01:55 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 01:53 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Yes I'm British and no I wont go away I was just mortified because I was worried I had upset Dom and I'm extremely fond of her ( please don't tell her) In Britain we are super sensitive to certain things , eg a person doesn't respond to a comment or criticism or anecdotes etc etc we assume or at least some folks do that we have perhaps offended that person inadvertently and with my humour I am renowned for my lack of political correctness so I have to be a little bit more careful I guess in some ways this is what makes us good diplomats but it has its disadvantages too. I'm here to stay its just I cannot bear to think I have upset or disappointed decent people and friends.

Good, glad u r staying. We don't want you to go Hug

Ah got it now when I said bow out I meant from the discussion not the forum guys
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
09-11-2016, 02:07 PM
(09-11-2016 01:57 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 01:32 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Are you sure I thought you were mad at me id be sure glad if you weren't you are one of my favourite people and it would be a relief to know we were still friends. Smile

I am most certainly not mad at you. I'm not fickle. I have my opinions and state them freely but I don't go around hating people for whatever they think.

Heart Hug Please se subsequent posts for explanation, xx Smile
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
09-11-2016, 02:17 PM
We get to have a former stripper replacing a Havard Law grad as First Lady. Only in America.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 8 users Like tomilay's post
09-11-2016, 02:24 PM
(09-11-2016 02:17 PM)tomilay Wrote:  We get to have a former stripper replacing a Havard Law grad as First Lady. Only in America.

If it were a Democratic first lady the republicans would scream bloody murder. We'd never hear the end of it. She's be accused of being a hooker and a witch. And just think if it were a black woman like Michelle Obama who'd had nude photos, OMG. She would be crucified as a Satanic animal, worthy of stoning, from every pulpit across the nation. Fucking hypocrites! Goddamn, fucking hypocrites!

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 6 users Like dancefortwo's post
09-11-2016, 02:29 PM
(09-11-2016 02:24 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 02:17 PM)tomilay Wrote:  We get to have a former stripper replacing a Havard Law grad as First Lady. Only in America.

If it were a Democratic first lady the republicans would scream bloody murder. We'd never hear the end of it. She's be accused of being a hooker and a witch. And just think if it were a black woman like Michelle Obama who'd had nude photos, OMG. She would be crucified as a Satanic animal, worthy of stoning, from every pulpit across the nation. Fucking hypocrites! Goddamn, fucking hypocrites!

dancefortwo,

When were double standards not the entitlement of the right?

Never.

D.
[+] 1 user Likes Dworkin's post
09-11-2016, 02:31 PM

If it were a Democratic first lady the republicans would scream bloody murder. We'd never hear the end of it. She's be accused of being a hooker and a witch. And just think if it were a black woman like Michelle Obama who'd had nude photos, OMG. She would be ecrucified as a Satanic animal, worthy of stoning, from every pulpit across the nation. Fucking hypocrites! Goddamn, fucking hypocrites!
Damn right, there was this republican woman banging on about saving the kids and how now the country can get back to faith etc. Which was an excuse for her to impose her bigotry on others, I hate those fuckers.
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
09-11-2016, 02:31 PM

Yepper. And the kitchen cabinet isn't any better. My head is still spinning.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 1 user Likes tomilay's post
09-11-2016, 02:43 PM
Their marriage should be built on love and compassion like Hillary's.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
09-11-2016, 02:50 PM
(09-11-2016 02:43 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Their marriage should be built on love and compassion like Hillary's.

Ooooh touche Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post