President Trump: How The F**k Did It Happen?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
09-11-2016, 03:02 PM
RE: President Trump: How The F**k Did It Happen?
[Image: 3110cefaf251e94bf83c86f27962960b.jpg]

So, this guy with a slice of smoked ham on his forehead is our ex mayor. My city became a joke for the rest of the country because of this guy.

It would appear that USA now has it's own Kerum. Will it become a joke for the rest of the world?

LaughatLaughatLaughat

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

[Image: kerumiccaa-2__seo.jpg]

WeepingWeepingWeeping

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2016, 03:04 PM
Oh yeah one more thing on the Canadian immigration thing. If you have so much as a pot related conviction or a DUI, forget it. You'll need a royal pardon first. And during your immigration interview, when they ask you if you've ever smoked or have any intention of smoking pot, say no. Honesty is not the best policy, they will bar your ass from entering the country.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
09-11-2016, 03:04 PM
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016...?CMP=fb_us

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
09-11-2016, 03:11 PM
(09-11-2016 12:08 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 11:48 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  And mine
HugHug

Them shitting bears are bad enough without the shitty Trump as well!

Fuck me mate I feel genuinely gutted for my friends here I know it was a bad result but I had no idea they would take it so bad, probably should have but I missed that.

And I have justvremembered that it was Dom who had the bears! UnsureBlush

But, hugs to Dom as well, in fact to all the sensible ones over there who are feeling bad over this!

HugHug

It looks like the financial types have got over their vapours. But there is still a way to go before we see the full effect.

Not surprised that there are many looking elsewhere, the sensible ones with the means.

The rest of you hang on in there.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 2 users Like Gloucester's post
09-11-2016, 03:40 PM
(09-11-2016 01:56 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 01:47 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Eh, I'm just pissed off and popping off. I'll get over it in a few days. Sad

Whaaay no way dude don't be pissed off you are a fucking star please stay and be as mad as you like, hell pm me and rant if you need too Hug

Just to be clear, I'm not mad at you, either. I guess I should say that I'm thoroughly disgusted with the level of non-intelligence running rampant in this country. Facepalm If this is the best we can do (and that means even the candidates), we're toast.
09-11-2016, 03:41 PM
(09-11-2016 01:55 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 01:47 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Eh, I'm just pissed off and popping off. I'll get over it in a few days. Sad

Come on, let's make history less boring. Do it for the children trying to stay awake in history class.

I'm not quite up for sedition, I'm too old.
09-11-2016, 03:44 PM
(09-11-2016 03:11 PM)Gloucester Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 12:08 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Fuck me mate I feel genuinely gutted for my friends here I know it was a bad result but I had no idea they would take it so bad, probably should have but I missed that.

And I have justvremembered that it was Dom who had the bears! UnsureBlush

But, hugs to Dom as well, in fact to all the sensible ones over there who are feeling bad over this!

HugHug

It looks like the financial types have got over their vapours. But there is still a way to go before we see the full effect.

Not surprised that there are many looking elsewhere, the sensible ones with the means.

The rest of you hang on in there.

It's a banking holiday. Let's see what wall street says tomorrow.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
09-11-2016, 03:45 PM
(09-11-2016 03:04 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Oh yeah one more thing on the Canadian immigration thing. If you have so much as a pot related conviction or a DUI, forget it. You'll need a royal pardon first. And during your immigration interview, when they ask you if you've ever smoked or have any intention of smoking pot, say no. Honesty is not the best policy, they will bar your ass from entering the country.

Bolding mine. One can get a top secret clearance in the US if they haven't done it in the last 10 years. It used to be "have you ever", but after Billy Bob claimed he "didn't inhale", the standards were relaxed. Canada is that hard over? No offense, you guys, but it looks like your gov has a stick in its ass on some things. I don't indulge in pot, but I don't mind everybody else's business.
09-11-2016, 03:49 PM
(09-11-2016 03:41 PM)Fireball Wrote:  I'm not quite up for sedition, I'm too old.

Me too. This isn’t the first time I’ve been royally disappointed with who was elected. When you’ve been through a few of these a deep sense of resignation and low grade depression sets in at first. Then, you get over it and carry on. As they say you’re never out of the fight unless you quit.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
09-11-2016, 03:50 PM
(09-11-2016 03:40 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 01:56 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Whaaay no way dude don't be pissed off you are a fucking star please stay and be as mad as you like, hell pm me and rant if you need too Hug

Just to be clear, I'm not mad at you, either. I guess I should say that I'm thoroughly disgusted with the level of non-intelligence running rampant in this country. Facepalm If this is the best we can do (and that means even the candidates), we're toast.
I didn't think I had pissed you off my offer was because I think you are a total star and if in anyway you were struggling I want to help you as I like you a lot as I do many of my American friends, some times you just need to talk and that's what I do Smile
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post