President Trump: How The F**k Did It Happen?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
09-11-2016, 03:23 AM
RE: President Trump: How The F**k Did It Happen?
(09-11-2016 02:49 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  My husband and I are seriously thinking of moving to Canada. I have brothers that live up there. Vancouver BC isn't that much colder and rainier than Portland Oregon so I could get used to it. This country is fucked.....totally fucked.

Absolutely do it. You won't look back. The UK is going through something similar which is why I am so keen on becoming a German citizen.

As to cold and rainy weather. I'm originally from England and now only ever live in Scotland if I am in the UK. You do adapt and can even feel homesick for it.

I've always fancied living in Canada a bit myself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post
09-11-2016, 03:25 AM
Next, question, were those security heads and generals who voiced their concerns over Trump and national security serving ones or ex?

If serving, for how much longer? Will sycophants be placed in key positions?

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
09-11-2016, 03:28 AM
(09-11-2016 03:25 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  Next, question, were those security heads and generals who voiced their concerns over Trump and national security serving ones or ex?

If serving, for how much longer? Will sycophants be placed in key positions?

Just a few changes at the top and a complete change in tone can trickle down the ranks.
09-11-2016, 03:43 AM
(09-11-2016 02:39 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  One thing that could happen is that when trump fails to do the things that his voters think he will do they'll turn on him. There's no possible way he can't fail. He can't build a wall, he can't do any of the things he said he will do......unless he becomes dictator, then we've got much bigger problems.

He won't fail. He will pass it off as other traitors and spies sabotaging his genuine efforts. This is not hard. Rule 2 or 3 of the megalomaniac's playbook. Never accept responsibility for anything that goes wrong, even if it was your bright idea and went wrong very publicly.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
09-11-2016, 03:44 AM
<- has a 90m^2 apartment in his house for rent (1st floor), including possible usage of garden, including possibility of a garage (no big ass SUVs please, u wont need em anyway here). Good connection to Autobahn (no speed limit!), excellent public transport. Near woods where you can do almost anything but shooting friggen animals (no bears here either!).

Offers per PM please, get in line!
[Image: greedy-246x220.gif]

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
09-11-2016, 03:47 AM
(09-11-2016 03:12 AM)SYZ Wrote:  How long before the Japanese yen becomes the world's safe-haven currency rather than the US dollar? Undecided

I predict rouble, Chinese yuan and Euro will be up. Probably Chinese yuan the most.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
09-11-2016, 04:22 AM
I'm not going to go to Canada, so I'm stuck here waiting to see what the Trump train brings.

Oh wait, there's Mexico, tequila and tacos anyone?
[+] 4 users Like pablo's post
09-11-2016, 04:39 AM
How did Hillary lose?????

Seriously????

Don't you get it yet???

People HATE her lying ass so much - they'd vote for ANYTHING other than her.......

Even the orange faced buffoon......

Hint for the ( D ) party people ----

Pick a candidate who isn't such an asshole next time........

Name recognition isn't everything.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 6 users Like onlinebiker's post
09-11-2016, 04:55 AM
Told this ages ago. Only Sanders could've beaten Trump. People are fed up with the establishment, they'd rather see it in ruins than to have the same dynasty continue its' reign.

The end of the world only hurts those who have something to lose.
[+] 3 users Like Naridar's post
09-11-2016, 04:57 AM
(09-11-2016 04:55 AM)Naridar Wrote:  Told this ages ago. Only Sanders could've beaten Trump. People are fed up with the establishment, they'd rather see it in ruins than to have the same dynasty continue its' reign.

People are fucking stupid.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post