President Trump: How The F**k Did It Happen?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
13-11-2016, 07:16 PM
RE: President Trump: How The F**k Did It Happen?
(10-11-2016 03:29 PM)adey67 Wrote:  The bbc reports that one of the reasons for his victory and why pollsters got it wrong was the hidden female vote which apparently was one of the keys to victory for the beast, allegedly female voters for trump didn't want to admit that they were planning to vote for him to pollsters because they were embarrassed that's from a republican pollster btw so there it is girls the trump victory was all the woman's fault... Mmm kinda reminds me of something.

Embarrassed to vote for Trump... as well they should be. Dodgy

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
13-11-2016, 07:17 PM
RE: President Trump: How The F**k Did It Happen?
(13-11-2016 06:54 PM)Marozz Wrote:  Not sure if this has already been posted, but here are the views of a certain Mr. Jonathan Pie as to why Trump won...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

This is kind of in line with what MattB was getting at I think. As someone who doesn't support Trump even a little, even I can't disagree with this. I'm a raging, godless, feminist, liberal. I have more LGBTQ friends then cis/straight ones. I donate to all the causes. I do what I can. And I was unfriended for being a transphobic asshole a few months back (actually while I was at Reason Rally) for "liking" a stupid animated non-political video one of my friends posted. Because The original page it was posted to was "Nerds with Vaginas." Stuff like this. Stuff like Ellen Degeneres being called a racist POS after being nothing but a friend to minorities. That kind of stuff removes all nuance from these conversation and does nothing to foster understanding. It pushes people away.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who has said it- not even if I have said it- unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Ohio Sky's post