President Trump: How The F**k Did It Happen?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
09-11-2016, 05:33 AM
RE: President Trump: How The F**k Did It Happen?
(09-11-2016 02:46 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 02:39 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  Well, now we find out if Trump is a member of the Republican party or the Trumpian party.

Are the Repunlicans capable of weilding any control or even influence over him?

How much will his personal qualities be allowed to shape the nation and its policies?

When certain of his promises are shown to be impossible what with those of his followers with IQs the same as their shoe size do?

We truly live in interesting times.

Oh, shit.

I apologize in advance for all the crap that my country is going to cause the world. I will always be proud that I didn't vote for trump.

I can't sleep right now. I'm too upset.

Neither can I. Just devastating.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
09-11-2016, 05:38 AM
(09-11-2016 02:49 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 02:07 AM)Glossophile Wrote:  I have never been more embarrassed on behalf of my country than I am now! I mean, Clinton was definitely no angel, but at least she would've been competent and not potentially set the US back about 50 years or so. I'm suspicious that there was a serious disparity in voter turnout between the pro-Trump and the anti-Trump camp, but in any case, this is incredibly disheartening. This is an indictment of the American people, as many have said, because Trump embodies most or all of our culture's worst impulses. We've just elected a thin-skinned, bigoted, dimwitted man-child to the highest office in the land!

I was watching the live podcast by Aron Ra and co, and he seems to think that Trump is likely to be impeached before he ever really takes office, which will put Pence in his stead. As much as I don't want a creationist in the White House, I don't see how he could possibly be as bad as Trump, so here's hoping that Aron Ra's prediction comes true.

I'll be here, praying to the god I don't believe in that the path Trump (or Pence) forges for the country isn't irrevocable. At this point, the best I could hope for is for four years of Trump's conservative excesses to finally break the spell and make even most Republicans finally turn away from the cesspool of bigotry and lunacy that is the religious right.

My husband and I are seriously thinking of moving to Canada. I have brothers that live up there. Vancouver BC isn't that much colder and rainier than Portland Oregon so I could get used to it. This country is fucked.....totally fucked.

So are we.
09-11-2016, 05:43 AM
Well, on the plus side, it is our first Orange president. Hobo
09-11-2016, 05:44 AM
(09-11-2016 05:43 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Well, on the plus side, it is our first Orange president. Hobo

It gives a whole new meaning to "Orange is the new black"...

Laughat

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
09-11-2016, 05:46 AM
(09-11-2016 05:44 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 05:43 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Well, on the plus side, it is our first Orange president. Hobo

It gives a whole new meaning to "Orange is the new black"...

Laughat

Orange is the new face palm. Facepalm
09-11-2016, 05:48 AM
I'm still hoping this is all just a really bad tequila and chocolate cupcake-induced dream. Hobo
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
09-11-2016, 05:51 AM
(09-11-2016 05:48 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I'm still hoping this is all just a really bad tequila and chocolate cupcake-induced dream. Hobo
Er sorry hon you're nightmare is real Weeping
09-11-2016, 05:52 AM
(09-11-2016 05:51 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 05:48 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I'm still hoping this is all just a really bad tequila and chocolate cupcake-induced dream. Hobo
Er sorry hon you're nightmare is real Weeping

I know. Sadcryface I'm scared, sad, pissed all at the same time.
09-11-2016, 05:54 AM
We still have a little time before this clown actually starts fuckin' with shit.
09-11-2016, 05:58 AM
(09-11-2016 05:52 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 05:51 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Er sorry hon you're nightmare is real Weeping

I know. Sadcryface I'm scared, sad, pissed all at the same time.
I'm glad I invested in gold the price has gone quite high now, I really don't know what to say I cant say it will be alright because I don't think it will be Hug
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post