President Trump: How The F**k Did It Happen?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
09-11-2016, 06:02 AM
RE: President Trump: How The F**k Did It Happen?
(09-11-2016 05:54 AM)pablo Wrote:  We still have a little time before this clown actually starts fuckin' with shit.
Absolutely January 20th if memory serves me right. Time to make some preparation although the markets are going mad already hopefully they will calm down in the next day or so.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2016, 06:05 AM
America. Congratulations. You are now the Joke of planet earth for the second time after Dubya.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
09-11-2016, 06:17 AM
I've got two months to build that fallout shelter in my garden now. Tongue
09-11-2016, 06:18 AM
Look, it'll take a while and possibly he can be reined in if he goes completely nuts. Even with all the stuff he has going his way it won't *all* go his way. And hey, sure you guys are not in a great space but it's not the end just yet. Chill out Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
09-11-2016, 06:21 AM
[Image: 64278625.jpg]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 2 users Like TheInquisition's post
09-11-2016, 06:23 AM
(09-11-2016 06:18 AM)morondog Wrote:  Look, it'll take a while and possibly he can be reined in if he goes completely nuts. Even with all the stuff he has going his way it won't *all* go his way. And hey, sure you guys are not in a great space but it's not the end just yet. Chill out Smile

That's what they said when Constantine and Maxentius shared power.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
09-11-2016, 06:32 AM
Yeah

Most Americans believe Christ was his own father and came back from the dead. We're dealing with profound stupidity.

Democracy is bad when the people are stupid.

And message to all Democrats: Hillary is a very rich corporate war pig. You can't out right-wing the Republican Party.

Wow. We're totally fucked. But I always knew we would be. It's hopeless now. Climate change alone is endgame. We lost.
[+] 3 users Like I'mFred's post
09-11-2016, 06:34 AM
(09-11-2016 06:23 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 06:18 AM)morondog Wrote:  Look, it'll take a while and possibly he can be reined in if he goes completely nuts. Even with all the stuff he has going his way it won't *all* go his way. And hey, sure you guys are not in a great space but it's not the end just yet. Chill out Smile

That's what they said when Constantine and Maxentius shared power.

Hehehe Smile That's what they said when Hitler took the stage. It's bad news but it takes time. So far we have ideas of what might happen. What actually happens may be different. Even dictators who are good at being dictators (like Bob Mugabe) take time to get their will done, because ornery bastards keep trying to stop them. If American democracy's checks and balances can't stop him then they were a sham anyway.

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
09-11-2016, 06:34 AM
How long til you think he gilds the White House with tacky gold Wink
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
09-11-2016, 06:36 AM
(09-11-2016 06:34 AM)jennybee Wrote:  How long til you think he gilds the White House with tacky gold Wink

How long before he decides Mt Rushmore needs an extra face? Tongue

[+] 4 users Like morondog's post