President Trump: How The F**k Did It Happen?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
09-11-2016, 06:41 AM
RE: President Trump: How The F**k Did It Happen?
(09-11-2016 06:34 AM)morondog Wrote:  If American democracy's checks and balances can't stop him then they were a sham anyway.

What checks and balances?

The Republicans own the Senate and the House. The next President is likely to get at least two and probably three SCotUS nominations, and President Trump will choose ones that are 100% pro-corporate, and which will be all but rubberstamped by the Republican congress. Trump has already shown that he is willing to pick a religious fanatic as a running mate... er, I mean Vice President (aaaaaaaaaaaaarrgh!!!), so we shouldn't be surprised if the Repubs have any motivation at all to "stop him".

What's he going to do that they're going to want to stop?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
09-11-2016, 06:44 AM
[Image: 5hjF9gk.jpg]
[+] 16 users Like pablo's post
09-11-2016, 06:46 AM
(09-11-2016 06:41 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 06:34 AM)morondog Wrote:  If American democracy's checks and balances can't stop him then they were a sham anyway.

What checks and balances?

The Republicans own the Senate and the House. The next President is likely to get at least two and probably three SCotUS nominations, and President Trump will choose ones that are 100% pro-corporate, and which will be all but rubberstamped by the Republican congress. Trump has already shown that he is willing to pick a religious fanatic as a running mate... er, I mean Vice President (aaaaaaaaaaaaarrgh!!!), so we shouldn't be surprised if the Repubs have any motivation at all to "stop him".

What's he going to do that they're going to want to stop?

Yup, I don't see how they're not going to bend over backwards for him now that they'll finally have a republican in the White House after 8 years of Obama. The idea that anything Trump wants to do will be blocked is wildly optimistic.

[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
09-11-2016, 06:51 AM
I don't know much about American politics. When is the next chance for the Democrats to seize back some control and turn Trump into a sitting duck president?
09-11-2016, 06:52 AM
People "saw through Hillary's lies", but they didn't see through Trump's lies. Also people were simply tired of establishment politics and wanted something "new".
[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
09-11-2016, 06:56 AM
(09-11-2016 06:51 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  I don't know much about American politics. When is the next chance for the Democrats to seize back some control and turn Trump into a sitting duck president?
Some control? 2018. Enough control to turn him into a sitting duck president? 2020 (only relevant if he manages to get re-elected).

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
09-11-2016, 06:57 AM
(09-11-2016 06:51 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  I don't know much about American politics. When is the next chance for the Democrats to seize back some control and turn Trump into a sitting duck president?

LOL

"Sitting duck"?????

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
09-11-2016, 06:57 AM
(09-11-2016 06:52 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  People "saw through Hillary's lies", but they didn't see through Trump's lies. Also people were simply tired of establishment politics and wanted something "new".

Or was it misogynistic?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
09-11-2016, 07:00 AM
(09-11-2016 06:57 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 06:52 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  People "saw through Hillary's lies", but they didn't see through Trump's lies. Also people were simply tired of establishment politics and wanted something "new".

Or was it misogynistic?

Yup... We like misogynists...

After all -- we re-elected Bill, remember??????

The only thing that's pure in Washington DC is the bullshit.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
09-11-2016, 07:00 AM
(09-11-2016 06:34 AM)morondog Wrote:  Hehehe Smile That's what they said when Hitler took the stage.

And how many millions died?

Hehehe my arsehole.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.