President Trump: How The F**k Did It Happen?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
09-11-2016, 07:27 AM
RE: President Trump: How The F**k Did It Happen?
(09-11-2016 06:34 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 06:23 AM)Banjo Wrote:  That's what they said when Constantine and Maxentius shared power.

Hehehe Smile That's what they said when Hitler took the stage. It's bad news but it takes time. So far we have ideas of what might happen. What actually happens may be different. Even dictators who are good at being dictators (like Bob Mugabe) take time to get their will done, because ornery bastards keep trying to stop them. If American democracy's checks and balances can't stop him then they were a sham anyway.
Can't say what will happen in America but here's what will happen in Europe Trump will make a deal with Putin to recognize the annexation of Ukrainian territory plus broker a non aggression pact, in return he will dissolve nato or remove the attack on one attack on all policy, Putin will then move to annex eastern Europe.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2016, 07:37 AM
A quick timeline of congratulations from all over the world (compiled by a colleague of mine, evangelical, but no fundie Tongue )

Marine Le pen (right wing populist leader, France)
Putin (Well, he is...Putin)
Viktor Orban (Hungary)
As-Sisi (Military leader Egypt)
Erdogan (Turkey)
Nicaragua
Philippines
Eu Parliament (no congrats!)
Steinmeier (no congrats #2 in Germany)
Merkel (no congrats! #1 Germany)

Is it me, or is there a kind of...order in which this happened? Consider

*waves*
Hello USA, welcome to the axis of evil Laugh out load

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 3 users Like Deesse23's post
09-11-2016, 07:37 AM
(09-11-2016 07:22 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Well shit.

When I went to bed the numbers were really close but predictions seemed to indicate a tight race. Hillary pretty much stalled right where I last saw the numbers last night.

I will continue to respect the office of the president. But the person who now holds that office will have to work hard to earn any respect from me.

Remember, just because we need to respect the office of president, doesn't mean we need to respect the president. Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
09-11-2016, 07:40 AM
(09-11-2016 06:34 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 06:23 AM)Banjo Wrote:  That's what they said when Constantine and Maxentius shared power.

Hehehe Smile That's what they said when Hitler took the stage. It's bad news but it takes time. So far we have ideas of what might happen. What actually happens may be different. Even dictators who are good at being dictators (like Bob Mugabe) take time to get their will done, because ornery bastards keep trying to stop them. If American democracy's checks and balances can't stop him then they were a sham anyway.

Give Trup 8 years, and look where Adolf was in 1941 Gasp ...at the peak of his power Big Grin

ok, black humor aside. The american democracy is in a far better condition than Weimar was in 1932.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
09-11-2016, 07:47 AM
how did it happen? Aliza hit the nail on the head. People drank the Nate Silver 538 Koolaid and did not bother to vote. It was in the bag, right? OOPS!!!!!
09-11-2016, 07:50 AM
(09-11-2016 07:47 AM)skyking Wrote:  how did it happen? Aliza hit the nail on the head. People drank the Nate Silver 538 Koolaid and did not bother to vote. It was in the bag, right? OOPS!!!!!

This is something I don't get at all. It was so important and people chose to not vote? Don't complain when stuff goes to shit then.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
09-11-2016, 08:03 AM
Me neither. I voted at least a couple of times Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
09-11-2016, 08:04 AM
It'll be a great 4 years for comedians.

I need a shot of Lewis Black and John Stewart right about now.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
09-11-2016, 08:05 AM

Donald Trumps victory has a lot of factors to it, and unfortunately sexism and racism have little to do with it. First you have to look at what people see in trump. The video above explains most of why people voted for trump:

Political Correctness: People are tired of the whole PC thing, where everything is offensive. Fuck even a dad joke was called sexual harassment. It might not have been vocal, but the hate for SJWs has played a major role in this, like it or not.

A lot of it has to do with Hillary:

Her Emails: Yes, you can hate wikileaks for what they have done, but ya can't shoot the messenger. Her campaign manager has said some shady stuff. Even though nothing criminal was shown, it was enough to show a darker, scarier side to clinton(spirit cooking isn't scary by the way, just really fucking gross)

Add to the whole FBI thing and you pretty much ruined her image(even though she was no charges)

The Clinton Foundation: Speaking of FBI, they are still investigating this. Her foundation is another thing that would end up leading to clinton's loss. Not only was she pay to play, but it showed the hypocrasy of clinton, because you can't support gay and women's rights when you take money from countries that treat them horribly(Kinda like me wanting to expand education of evolution while taking money from mike pence)

Bill: But he wasn't running. That isn't the problem. The problem is why she was still with him, or more likely to be asked, why she covered up some of her rapes (i.e juanita broaddrick). In wikileaks they even mentioned that bill's past would be a problem. And after this election, I wouldn't be surprised if bill and hillary got a divorce.

MSM:

This video should scary everyone. The media(besides fox) playing into hillary's favor and trying to make her look like a saint has caused more harm than good, not just for hillary, but for the MSM as well. Whether it be from celebrities like Lena Dunham or from news outlets, being pandering didn't work for anyone.

Trust: More people trusted trump than hillary. What can I say?

Project Veritas: If wikileaks is salt in the wounds , that this is lemon juice in the wounds. The videos released by this were damaging to the DNC, and lead to some people being fired. Real or not, this contributed to Hillary's fall.

As I said before, none of this would have happened if Bernie was here. Bernie had what trump had and more, but the DNC had to rig it against him. I also still wonder why people voted for Hillary in the primaries as well?

All I can say is, President Trump Undecided

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 4 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
09-11-2016, 08:07 AM
Hey Girly, you got a spare nitrogen exit bag laying around?

It's either that or I gotta start doing hard drugs or figure out which country to flee to.

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post