President's trip to Harley Davidson cancelled

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-01-2017, 09:00 PM
RE: President's trip to Harley Davidson cancelled
Just put it all in either First World Problems or What show are you recently watching or watched.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
31-01-2017, 11:29 PM
(31-01-2017 09:00 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Just put it all in either First World Problems or What show are you recently watching or watched.

If only escaping Trump was as easy as escaping Honey Boo-Boo, by changing the channel or turning off the damn television.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
01-02-2017, 02:20 AM
(31-01-2017 06:50 PM)Anjele Wrote:  The forum is treating tRump as though every time he blinks it requires a new thread and it's making it hard to find threads about other topics.

I get that people care and/or are concerned about him in the position he is in but dayam. There is more to life than listing what the orange one has done/said in the last three seconds...all day, every day. [...]

Yeppers... agree totally. This Drumpf thing is just getting out of hand. What next; a thread devoted to the orange grubs farting frequency?

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
01-02-2017, 06:14 AM
Actually, I really don't think that we want to muzzle people who want to talk about Trump, some of us live in conservative areas and this is the only place we can.

I think making a private subforum may well be warranted for this, so we can keep free speech protected (especially when it concerns Trump) without annoying the rest of the world.

I don't see why not, it's a simple thing to install.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
01-02-2017, 07:58 AM
I personally know more Trump supporters in Canada than I do in the states. Granted, context has a lot to do with that.

'Murican Canadian
01-02-2017, 08:00 AM
You can't blame HD for not wanting a bunch of Trump protesters showing up, setting fire to the place and running up their insurance rates.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
01-02-2017, 09:14 AM
(01-02-2017 08:00 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  You can't blame HD for not wanting a bunch of Trump protesters showing up, setting fire to the place and running up their insurance rates.

Dude, it's H-D, their insurance rates are already shit. Wink

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
01-02-2017, 04:21 PM
(31-01-2017 06:35 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Does every little thing Trump does require a new thread?

it's like every day now. I get he's going to do shit, big shit and little shit...

It's just going to be a long fucking four years if every day yields a new trump thread or worse three.

I'm not saying this as an admin, but just as a member of the forum that used to be more than trump.

Hi,

That's a good point. All we need is one thread entitled 'Trump fails' to put those events on, hopefully including some Youtube video fails. I do enjoy watching that stuff.

D.
01-02-2017, 05:00 PM
(01-02-2017 08:00 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  You can't blame HD for not wanting a bunch of Trump protesters showing up, setting fire to the place and running up their insurance rates.

That's not what they were worried about. They were worried about a bunch of old fat bikers thinking they were still badasses and having to deal with mass heart attacks when they charged at the hippie dippies. Think of the lawsuits.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus