Presidential candidate Herman Cain deflects ignorance by... showing more ignorance

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-11-2011, 09:42 AM (This post was last modified: 19-11-2011 01:22 PM by Thammuz.)
Presidential candidate Herman Cain deflects ignorance by... showing more ignorance
The USA have over 308 million inhabitants and this is the best they can come up with? Even if a US president is/was a puppet of dark forces/lobbyists/greedy bankers/multinationals or any other conspiracy theory, surely there must be some that aren't this retarded?

edit: typo

"Infinitus est numerus stultorum." (The number of fools is infinite)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Thammuz's post
19-11-2011, 10:45 AM
RE: Presidential candidate Herman Cain deflects ignorance by... showing more ignorance
(19-11-2011 09:42 AM)Thammuz Wrote:  The USA have over 308 million inhabitants and this is the best they can come up with? Even if a US president is/was a puppet of dark forces/lobbyists/greedy bankers/multinationals or any other conspiray theory, surely there must be some that aren't this retarded?

Sorry Thammuz -
You're talking about Republicans, there... you aint seen retarded, yet! Big Grin

The US is getting scarier by the minute. Rolleyes

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
19-11-2011, 12:11 PM
RE: Presidential candidate Herman Cain deflects ignorance by... showing more ignorance
There used to be intelligent, educated, even sane republicans.
I think they were driven out into the wilderness, carrying the sins of Blackwater and Haliburton on their backs.

If you pray to anything, you're prey to anything.
[+] 1 user Likes Peterkin's post
19-11-2011, 04:45 PM
(19-11-2011 12:11 PM)Peterkin Wrote:  There used to be intelligent, educated, even sane republicans.

They still exist, Jon Huntsman, Buddy Roemer, Gary Johnson. But they can't get 5% support of the Republican party between them. I'm proud to be an Amercian, but I'm fucking embarrassed to be a Republican.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.