Presidents Office Insurrected by a Subvasive species of spider!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-10-2012, 04:23 PM
Presidents Office Insurrected by a Subvasive species of spider!
YouTube list them as Reptilians I know more they are thrediidaes lactrodectus hesperus a very cunning black widow spider that grows to 25 feet from toe to toe speaks English and is deadly poisonous. I have seen Kennedy out of his puppet hide he makes to carry himself to fool others and I also saw George Bush out of his skin at the CIA Regional Headquarters.But, some good news if you are being prosectued for some crime when the judge ask you is there a reason why this court should not proceed over this case? Say Hell yes the presidents are black widow spiders making laws for us to be obeyed and you to rule with them! See a good book the assassination of a big spider title: JFK VIP2RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-10-2012, 05:00 PM
RE: Presidents Office Insurrected by a Subvasive species of spider!
(15-10-2012 04:23 PM)Inspectorcritic Wrote:  YouTube list them as Reptilians I know more they are thrediidaes lactrodectus hesperus a very cunning black widow spider that grows to 25 feet from toe to toe speaks English and is deadly poisonous. I have seen Kennedy out of his puppet hide he makes to carry himself to fool others and I also saw George Bush out of his skin at the CIA Regional Headquarters.But, some good news if you are being prosectued for some crime when the judge ask you is there a reason why this court should not proceed over this case? Say Hell yes the presidents are black widow spiders making laws for us to be obeyed and you to rule with them! See a good book the assassination of a big spider title: JFK VIP2RIP

Please stop spamming our forum.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-10-2012, 05:53 PM
(15-10-2012 05:00 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(15-10-2012 04:23 PM)Inspectorcritic Wrote:  YouTube list them as Reptilians I know more they are thrediidaes lactrodectus hesperus a very cunning black widow spider that grows to 25 feet from toe to toe speaks English and is deadly poisonous. I have seen Kennedy out of his puppet hide he makes to carry himself to fool others and I also saw George Bush out of his skin at the CIA Regional Headquarters.But, some good news if you are being prosectued for some crime when the judge ask you is there a reason why this court should not proceed over this case? Say Hell yes the presidents are black widow spiders making laws for us to be obeyed and you to rule with them! See a good book the assassination of a big spider title: JFK VIP2RIP

Please stop spamming our forum.

What is "insurrected" ?

Would that be like Jeebus going BACK into the tomb, and rolling the stone back, lying down, saying, "ah fuck it". and going back dead ? Consider

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist & Levitating Yogi
Sent by Jebus to put the stud back in Bible Study.
Find all posts by this user
15-10-2012, 07:52 PM
Now that's a shit ton of crazy.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post