Presuppositional Apologetics.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-09-2013, 01:54 PM
Presuppositional Apologetics.
Yeah. THAT argument. The one used by the Sye Ten Bruggencate's and Eric Hovind's of the world.
This argument makes no sense. And I have a cousin who uses it. He's a Pastor. Knows Sye Ten Bruggencate.
Keep having the same argument on Facebook with him. Just round and round, from talking point to talking point. They all have the same script and refuse to answer any questions.

Anyone have any debates with these people?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-09-2013, 03:23 PM
RE: Presuppositional Apologetics.
Wow! I had no idea what this Sye Ten Bruggencate guy is you speak of ... so I went here. What a pathetic moron.

Oops - Sorry, I don't like dumping on morons - this guy is a pathetic loser. Anyone who disseminates provably false information about science, with the goal of indoctrinating children and vulnerable adults is a fucking, pathetic, con man.

Rationalwiki is very informative; I find myself using it quite a bit when I need to find out just what kind of creature might be slithering my direction. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
19-09-2013, 04:03 AM
RE: Presuppositional Apologetics.
Presuppositional apologetics: Attempting to use word games to redefine the debate so they cannot lose, since forever. Drinking Beverage

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]