Pretend Atheists vs. Real Atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-02-2013, 03:17 AM

RE: Pretend Atheists vs. Real Atheists
(22-02-2013 02:45 AM)TheDeadCatAlive Wrote:  In my opinion, pretend atheism is almost a hype among those who associate it with intellectuality, hence believing that being among these cohorts will influence their social position for that matter. Having 'an opinion' is considered intelligent as well as hip, depending on the environment where it's sprouted. It's mere profiling and in the human nature to do so. People are a flock and gain social acceptance as well as self acceptance by affiliating with people they'd like to be.

Well said.

So, why are you an atheist?
Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2013, 03:19 AM
Re: Pretend Atheists vs. Real Atheists
A real veridican doesn't exist...

And non smokers have never talked in groups about how they find smoking dangerous and ridiculous. I guess it means they are smokers.

"Love is hot, Truth is molten!"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like ClydeLee's post
22-02-2013, 03:22 AM
Real theists don't go on online forums, they're too busy raping children in churches.

See how this works?

You must not be a real theist. Looks like an atheist after all, welcome to the club. However i'd call you a non-thinking atheist.

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

22-02-2013, 03:24 AM

(22-02-2013 03:14 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Soooooo... what you're saying is the ONLY reason you aren't a drug using, gay sex orgy having, abortion-loving, hate-filled, self-destructive immoral scum of the earth... is your fear of a god? Without this threat of eternal punishment, you would just be shooting heroin in between unprotected bouts of rampant butt sex and baby killing? That's very enlightening about the type of person you are - a supposed "superior" theist.

P.S. Jesus drank wine. Alcohol consumption is not a sin.

QED. You go on with this insulting diatribe, but you have to throw in that Jesus drank wine. All attack, and then you get all defensive over some ridiculous moral concept. Laughat

Yes, Jesus drank wine. Rolleyes

Quote:Egor is the resident theist retard.

But I'm a lot smarter than you, aren't I? You couldn't come close to doing what I do. I know your type; I know your insecurity--I can smell it. Yes You're transparent and don't even know it.

Quote:He's only here to promote a religion that he just created a few days ago and he's not interested in any actual discussions or debate. We keep him around to throw eggs at when we're bored.

Twenty years ago, actually. And I wrote the Veridican Gospel of Jesus Christ eight years ago. And I'm going forward with this ministry because I can. What have you done? Oh, right, threw eggs when you were bored.

Child.
22-02-2013, 03:24 AM
Mobile device fail.

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

22-02-2013, 03:29 AM

(22-02-2013 03:22 AM)Aspchizo Wrote:  Real theists don't go on online forums, they're too busy raping children in churches.

See how this works?

You must not be a real theist. Looks like an atheist after all, welcome to the club. However i'd call you a non-thinking atheist.

I'm curious about your signature?

The Mind: An embodied and relational emergent process that regulates the flow of energy and information -Dan Siegel

You do realize, it says nothing, right? You do realize it's true-sounding gibberish, don't you?

You know, it seems in all religions, including neo-atheism, that the ignorant are astoundingly ignorant.
22-02-2013, 03:34 AM (This post was last modified: 22-02-2013 03:39 AM by Buddy Christ.)
(22-02-2013 03:24 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(22-02-2013 03:14 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Soooooo... what you're saying is the ONLY reason you aren't a drug using, gay sex orgy having, abortion-loving, hate-filled, self-destructive immoral scum of the earth... is your fear of a god? Without this threat of eternal punishment, you would just be shooting heroin in between unprotected bouts of rampant butt sex and baby killing? That's very enlightening about the type of person you are - a supposed "superior" theist.

P.S. Jesus drank wine. Alcohol consumption is not a sin.

QED. You go on with this insulting diatribe, but you have to throw in that Jesus drank wine. All attack, and then you get all defensive over some ridiculous moral concept. Laughat

Yes, Jesus drank wine. Rolleyes

Nothing in the initial question was insulting. You posited that people who don't believe in X behave like Y. So I asked you if the only reason you didn't behave like Y is because you believed in X. And you found offense in that?

It's like talking to a brick wall, except worse. At least the brick wall doesn't miss the entire point, shout inaccurate blanket statements, and then run off to start "the one true brick religion."

Concrete Christ crumbled for your sins!

Quote:Twenty years ago, actually. And I wrote the Veridican Gospel of Jesus Christ eight years ago. And I'm going forward with this ministry because I can. What have you done? Oh, right, threw eggs when you were bored.

Child.

Your forum has 28 members, mostly atheists from this forum who wanted to mock you further. Your youtube videos have roughly 10 views between them. Forgive me for not trembling at your mind-blowing accomplishments. I posted a youtube video of my friends bowling that has more views than your entire life purpose has accrued.

And I'm in my 30's. I'm sorry you're insecure about your age.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 6 users Like Buddy Christ's post
22-02-2013, 03:38 AM
"But I'm a lot smarter than you, aren't I? You couldn't come close to doing what I do. I know your type; I know your insecurities--I can smell it." (Egor)

"Blessed are the meek" (Jeebus)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Mark Fulton's post
22-02-2013, 03:45 AM
(22-02-2013 03:17 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(22-02-2013 02:45 AM)TheDeadCatAlive Wrote:  In my opinion, pretend atheism is almost a hype among those who associate it with intellectuality, hence believing that being among these cohorts will influence their social position for that matter. Having 'an opinion' is considered intelligent as well as hip, depending on the environment where it's sprouted. It's mere profiling and in the human nature to do so. People are a flock and gain social acceptance as well as self acceptance by affiliating with people they'd like to be.

Well said.

So, why are you an atheist?
I'm an atheist because I simply do not believe the fairy tales as written in holy books, such as the Bible and the Quran, to name some, who claim to have the right to claim that their book is evidence an sich. It is not. That's not how truth works. Truth is based on a scientific method, researching and proving what you claim. if you can't, why on Earth should I believe it? "But it's in a book!" Yeah, so is Harry Potter, but I don't see you running around swinging a wand.

“If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.”
― Haruki Murakami, Norwegian Wood
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-02-2013, 03:45 AM
(22-02-2013 02:36 AM)Egor Wrote:  A real atheist doesn't come into forums to discuss religion. They lead hedonistic, amoral, narcissistic lives with 0 opinions about God.

Lots of people want to pretend to be atheists because it helps them psychologically. It's a form of rebellion against their parents, it's a way of dealing with sin they can't deal with (like abortion), it allows for homosexuality and fornication, it excuses one from finding a purpose in life that's bigger than themselves, it seems intellectually "cool" to laugh at matters of faith and/or superstition, and of course, it allows for recreational drug use, smoking, and alcohol consumption, and it allows them to hate others.

Real atheists usually self-destruct over the course of their life. The hedonism leads to very unhealthy choices. And most of the time, a real atheist might profess a belief in God. The thing is, they may say they believe in God, but they live like no god exists.

Pretend atheists scream there is no God, but then every other word out of their mouth is "should" or right and wrong or good and bad. They hang out in forums desperately hoping to debate a theist, and if truth be known they spend a lot of time in their own head arguing with the very God they say they don't believe in.

I think my sides are gonna self destruct from all the laughing...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post