Pretend Atheists vs. Real Atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-02-2013, 03:46 AM
RE: Pretend Atheists vs. Real Atheists
(22-02-2013 03:29 AM)Egor Wrote:  I'm curious about your signature?

The Mind: An embodied and relational emergent process that regulates the flow of energy and information -Dan Siegel

You do realize, it says nothing, right? You do realize it's true-sounding gibberish, don't you?

You know, it seems in all religions, including neo-atheism, that the ignorant are astoundingly ignorant.

Says the one that puts a question mark after a statement. Simple minds can't grasp complex things.

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2013, 03:46 AM (This post was last modified: 22-02-2013 03:49 AM by Buddy Christ.)
(22-02-2013 03:38 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  "But I'm a lot smarter than you, aren't I? You couldn't come close to doing what I do. I know your type; I know your insecurities--I can smell it." (Egor)

"Blessed are the meek" (Jeebus)

"The wise don't make a show of their knowledge, but fools broadcast their foolishness."

Proverbs 12:23

"As it is, you boast in your arrogance. All such boasting is evil."

James 4:16

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 3 users Like Buddy Christ's post
22-02-2013, 03:48 AM
(22-02-2013 03:14 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  
(22-02-2013 02:36 AM)Egor Wrote:  A real atheist doesn't come into forums to discuss religion. They lead hedonistic, amoral, narcissistic lives with 0 opinions about God.

Lots of people want to pretend to be atheists because it helps them psychologically. It's a form of rebellion against their parents, it's a way of dealing with sin they can't deal with (like abortion), it allows for homosexuality and fornication, it excuses one from finding a purpose in life that's bigger than themselves, it seems intellectually "cool" to laugh at matters of faith and/or superstition, and of course, it allows for recreational drug use, smoking, and alcohol consumption, and it allows them to hate others.

Real atheists usually self-destruct over the course of their life. The hedonism leads to very unhealthy choices. And most of the time, a real atheist might profess a belief in God. The thing is, they may say they believe in God, but they live like no god exists.

Pretend atheists scream there is no God, but then every other word out of their mouth is "should" or right and wrong or good and bad. They hang out in forums desperately hoping to debate a theist, and if truth be known they spend a lot of time in their own head arguing with the very God they say they don't believe in.

Soooooo... what you're saying is the ONLY reason you aren't a drug using, gay sex orgy having, abortion-loving, hate-filled, self-destructive immoral scum of the earth... is your fear of a god? Without this threat of eternal punishment, you would just be shooting heroin in between unprotected bouts of rampant butt sex and baby killing? That's very enlightening about the type of person you are - a supposed "superior" theist.

P.S. Jesus drank wine. Alcohol consumption is not a sin.

Quote:Can someone explain me what's going on?
I was thinking this was a serious discussion about real atheists vs people who pretend to be because 'it's so chique' , but seems it's not, or is it?

Egor is the resident theist retard. He's only here to promote a religion that he just created a few days ago and he's not interested in any actual discussions or debate. We keep him around to throw eggs at when we're bored.
Now I get it!
Sorry for the confusion!

“If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.”
Haruki Murakami, Norwegian Wood
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-02-2013, 03:51 AM

(22-02-2013 03:46 AM)Aspchizo Wrote:  
(22-02-2013 03:29 AM)Egor Wrote:  I'm curious about your signature?

The Mind: An embodied and relational emergent process that regulates the flow of energy and information -Dan Siegel

You do realize, it says nothing, right? You do realize it's true-sounding gibberish, don't you?

You know, it seems in all religions, including neo-atheism, that the ignorant are astoundingly ignorant.

Says the one that puts a question mark after a statement. Simple minds can't grasp complex things.

It's not an error. I was trying to have the tone of an adolescent girl. Confused

(22-02-2013 03:46 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  
(22-02-2013 03:38 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  "But I'm a lot smarter than you, aren't I? You couldn't come close to doing what I do. I know your type; I know your insecurities--I can smell it." (Egor)

"Blessed are the meek" (Jeebus)

"The wise don't make a show of their knowledge, but fools broadcast their foolishness."

Proverbs 12:23

You're defending yourslef with the Bible? After your vulgar attack on me, you're defending yourself with the Bible.

Tourist.
Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2013, 03:51 AM
It still amuses me that out of all the people on this forum, Egor is the least Christ-like here, yet he is the one who wants to become Christ. Still haven't got my head around how that is supposed to work mind.

What are the intermediary stages of becoming Christ? Some sort of weird blobby Egor-Christ mutant with two heads and several malformed arms and legs leaking bodily fluids as it slimes its way around the place?

Whenever PJ or Lion IRC start one of their rants making me despair at how dumb people can be sometimes, suddenly Egor comes along and I think "it could be worse".

I already know the answer to this question before I ask it, but I will ask it anyway for the sake of consistency.

You got any evidence for your claims Egor?
[+] 2 users Like hedgehog648's post
22-02-2013, 03:56 AM
(22-02-2013 03:51 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(22-02-2013 03:46 AM)Aspchizo Wrote:  Says the one that puts a question mark after a statement. Simple minds can't grasp complex things.

It's not an error. I was trying to have the tone of an adolescent girl. Confused

Why? Because little girls turn you on? You sick fuck. I guess my previous post was off indeed, you do find spare time for the molestation of children. Smile

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

22-02-2013, 03:57 AM (This post was last modified: 22-02-2013 04:14 AM by EvolutionKills.)
Don't Forget Your Mouthwash, oh King of the Jesus Ball Garglers!

[Image: 0151657_l.jpg]

Jesus isn't going to let you into heaven if he still has stinky balls, so get to it!

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
22-02-2013, 03:58 AM
(22-02-2013 03:56 AM)Aspchizo Wrote:  
(22-02-2013 03:51 AM)Egor Wrote:  It's not an error. I was trying to have the tone of an adolescent girl. Confused

Why? Because little girls turn you on? You sick fuck. I guess my previous post was off indeed, you do find spare time for the molestation of children. Smile
But... According to God you should like little boys! This is so wrong!

“If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.”
22-02-2013, 04:10 AM
I wonder what mental condition Egor has that he needs to post this shit... Not an insult, I'm honestly curious what's wrong with his brain. I think he needs to be studied.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 2 users Like Phaedrus's post
22-02-2013, 04:12 AM
(22-02-2013 04:10 AM)Phaedrus Wrote:  I wonder what mental condition Egor has that he needs to post this shit... Not an insult, I'm honestly curious what's wrong with his brain. I think he needs to be studied.

I'm inclined to think he's just your average troll, getting pleasure from doing what people find repulsive, provocative,...
He'd only wish something interesting was going on in his head!