Pretend Atheists vs. Real Atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-02-2013, 10:53 AM
RE: Pretend Atheists vs. Real Atheists
(22-02-2013 02:36 AM)Egor Wrote:  A real atheist doesn't come into forums to discuss religion. They lead hedonistic, amoral, narcissistic lives with 0 opinions about God.

Lots of people want to pretend to be atheists because it helps them psychologically. It's a form of rebellion against their parents, it's a way of dealing with sin they can't deal with (like abortion), it allows for homosexuality and fornication, it excuses one from finding a purpose in life that's bigger than themselves, it seems intellectually "cool" to laugh at matters of faith and/or superstition, and of course, it allows for recreational drug use, smoking, and alcohol consumption, and it allows them to hate others.

Real atheists usually self-destruct over the course of their life. The hedonism leads to very unhealthy choices. And most of the time, a real atheist might profess a belief in God. The thing is, they may say they believe in God, but they live like no god exists.

Pretend atheists scream there is no God, but then every other word out of their mouth is "should" or right and wrong or good and bad. They hang out in forums desperately hoping to debate a theist, and if truth be known they spend a lot of time in their own head arguing with the very God they say they don't believe in.
Damn, THAT facepalm really hurt!

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2013, 11:56 AM
haha, the guys a nut job...he is not even worth the time to type facepalm..

Arguing with a Christian is a lot like playing chess with a pigeon. You can be the greatest player in the world, yet the pigeon will knock over all the pieces, shit on the board and strut away triumphantly.
22-02-2013, 12:00 PM
Hey look!

Another idiotic post by Egor.

Nothing to see here. Carry on...
22-02-2013, 12:53 PM

(22-02-2013 04:28 AM)bemore Wrote:  Carry on Ego. Your creating an internet footprint that I will show to any followers you may get in the future, showing the "true colors" of their beloved reverend Thumbsup

Oh, I know, Bemore. I'm creating a reason for you to be alive. I'm happy to do it.

I really wish you would. I wish you'd go back and do all the internet searches and visit all the forums, etc., and make a book of all the things I've said. You know, someone will do that someday. That's not just good ol' arrogant-talk. It's a fact. They will.

From Easter on, there will be no point. I will be publicizing everything I write. Everything I write and say will be along the Veridican line as it is. It will be readily available. But the past stuff. From about Jan 22, 2013 back. Now there's going to be some interesting stuff.

But like I told you when you PM'd me for attention: that was my time of exploration and growth, and it was the old way I fought with atheists.

Just last night it hit me--the Holy Spirit kind of finished the match with a spin hook kick if you will: I can't carry on as I have been. Not that what I have done is bad, but it's not the way forward. I have to think before I speak. I have to be a professional minister (which means thinking about the needs of those in this world-wide congregation, and not my own needs to "fight."). I have to act differently and take on a different mindset.

I've said it before recently, and I will say it again here: This thing is bigger than me. I am in service to it; I don't own it. I don't have a right to change now, and I am utterly responsible for the image this New Christianity takes on in these early days when I run it by fiat.

Good luck with your book. The more you dig--the better it gets. But be careful. Learn how to publish, and let me give you your first lesson--losing a libel case will ruin you. Lesson #2, don't talk about it anymore until the book is up on Amazon, or someone will beat you to it. Yes

Now, I'm going to go run. I run 2.5 miles four times a week, and I have to stretch and do some kicking drills. Next week, I will begin making more videos in the series "What is Veridicanism." I've made some improvements to the set and the video production itself. So, that should be interesting. I even built a lectern out of oak with my own hands. I wanted to do it; somehow I felt like I had to do it. I couldn't just buy one.

Hasta for now.
Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2013, 12:56 PM
Yes, Egor, they will write a book about you.

America's Worst Serial Killers, Volume 3

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 2 users Like Phaedrus's post
22-02-2013, 12:57 PM
(22-02-2013 12:53 PM)Egor Wrote:  Just last night it hit me--the Holy Spirit kind of finished the match with a spin hook kick if you will: I can't carry on as I have been. Not that what I have done is bad, but it's not the way forward. I have to think before I speak. I have to be a professional minister (which means thinking about the needs of those in this world-wide congregation, and not my own needs to "fight."). I have to act differently and take on a different mindset.
Oh, you mean the holy spirit told you to do the same thing as all those atheists told you to do in your thread last week? Shocker! Drinking Beverage

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes Phaedrus's post
22-02-2013, 01:46 PM
(22-02-2013 12:57 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  
(22-02-2013 12:53 PM)Egor Wrote:  Just last night it hit me--the Holy Spirit kind of finished the match with a spin hook kick if you will: I can't carry on as I have been. Not that what I have done is bad, but it's not the way forward. I have to think before I speak. I have to be a professional minister (which means thinking about the needs of those in this world-wide congregation, and not my own needs to "fight."). I have to act differently and take on a different mindset.
Oh, you mean the holy spirit told you to do the same thing as all those atheists told you to do in your thread last week? Shocker! Drinking Beverage

A long time ago I asked questioned just how slow the Trolly Spirit moved... It moves sporadically it seems.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
22-02-2013, 01:57 PM
Great. The Holy Spirit gave him a heel to the temple, and NOW he's thinking clearly...

If Jesus died for our sins, why is there still sin? If man was created from dust, why is there still dust? If Americans came from Europe, why are there still Europeans?
[+] 1 user Likes guitar_nut's post
22-02-2013, 02:02 PM
Hey, your most Reverend Pain in the Ass...
It ain't libel if you wrote it. Quoting your nuttiness isn't against the law unless someone claims they said it...and who the fuck would do that?

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
22-02-2013, 03:04 PM (This post was last modified: 22-02-2013 03:11 PM by fstratzero.)
(22-02-2013 02:36 AM)Egor Wrote:  A real atheist doesn't come into forums to discuss religion. They lead hedonistic, amoral, narcissistic lives with 0 opinions about God.

Lots of people want to pretend to be atheists because it helps them psychologically. It's a form of rebellion against their parents, it's a way of dealing with sin they can't deal with (like abortion), it allows for homosexuality and fornication, it excuses one from finding a purpose in life that's bigger than themselves, it seems intellectually "cool" to laugh at matters of faith and/or superstition, and of course, it allows for recreational drug use, smoking, and alcohol consumption, and it allows them to hate others.

Real atheists usually self-destruct over the course of their life. The hedonism leads to very unhealthy choices. And most of the time, a real atheist might profess a belief in God. The thing is, they may say they believe in God, but they live like no god exists.

Pretend atheists scream there is no God, but then every other word out of their mouth is "should" or right and wrong or good and bad. They hang out in forums desperately hoping to debate a theist, and if truth be known they spend a lot of time in their own head arguing with the very God they say they don't believe in.

[Image: crazyegor-meme-generator-a-real-atheist-...e2ed23.jpg] [Image: crazyegor-meme-generator-i-have-to-be-a-...d8fd20.jpg]

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 2 users Like fstratzero's post