Pretend Atheists vs. Real Atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-02-2013, 07:25 PM
RE: Pretend Atheists vs. Real Atheists
(23-02-2013 07:04 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(23-02-2013 03:44 PM)Egor Wrote:  Whatever. I think even a genius like you could figure out you're not supposed to be scoring drugs when you go to NA. I'd bet my paycheck you're not clean and sober. Let me guess, Xanax three times a day, a sleep aid, Lortab for chronic back pain, and of course--always--a little weed.

And you're going to say you are. But this is the internet, isn't it?

You're personality is not one of control or restraint or integrity--my guess is you come here anonymously so you can use filth talk, and vent your hatred. My guess is you don't do that in your 3D life.

Your life is going to end one day; you need to realize that. My guess is you're wishing it would end sooner rather than later, because no one can talk as antisocially as you and be happy or remain psychologically fit. You can say whatever you want, but you're going to have to sell it to someone else.

Because here's what I know--and I want everyone to listen up:

Life is painful and it turns on a dime, and suffering comes our way, and if none of it has any meaning, like the atheist believes, then life soon becomes intollerable.

The truth is, God has a meaning for our lives. The pain and the suffering are for a reason that matters and is ultimately good for us. We need only examine it, have a little faith, and remain in prayer.

Now, that said. I'm starting a post in my forum entitled "Is God Necessary for the Universe to Exist." I intend to spend as much time on that post as I have to--something I have never done in here.

I said I would carry on here until Easter, but I don't think you'll see much of me unless you come over to the forum. I want to participate in that thread for all who are interested, and I want to start getting my Easter blitz ready.

See you 'round. Hug
The kind and soothing word of a psych nurse/chaplain. I sure feel the love and concern in this one.

Good luck on your forum...although I am sure you will be back...not all that much fun talking to yourself. Or is it? You should know.

Hopefully he will spend a GREAT DEAL of time on it, perhaps even EVERY BIT of his time on it. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
The noblest of the dogs is the hot dog. It feeds the hand that bites it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-02-2013, 08:01 PM
(23-02-2013 03:44 PM)Egor Wrote:  You're personality is not one of control or restraint or integrity--
*Your*
[+] 1 user Likes kpax's post
23-02-2013, 08:05 PM (This post was last modified: 23-02-2013 08:12 PM by kpax.)
(23-02-2013 03:44 PM)Egor Wrote:  Life is painful and it turns on a dime, and suffering comes our way, and if none of it has any meaning, like the atheist believes, then life soon becomes intollerable.

*intolerable*

So your philosophy is based on the assumption that life has no meaning to an atheist?....wow, you are a bright one there. Hobo I wish I could make up shit based on assumptions. I bet you don't even realize how intellectually dishonest you are.

P.S. My questions were dead serious. The only reason you aren't addressing them is because you don't know how to address them. You are too scared to stumble on your words and lack confidence to answer those questions.

No wonder you stick to preaching on the internet. You simply don't have the balls to do it offline so you come here and keep us company. You must have more in common with us than you let on.
[+] 5 users Like kpax's post
24-02-2013, 02:35 AM
Quote:Whatever.

Conceding the argument already? I expected more from you. I am truly disappoint.

Quote:I think even a genius like you

I'm flattered you'd acknowledge that. Not to toot my own horn, but my I.Q. last tested was 146. It seems I fit the typical above average I.Q. stereotype of an atheist.

Quote:could figure out you're not supposed to be scoring drugs when you go to NA.

No shit Sherlock. But just like gun control, criminals don't follow laws, addicts are going to score. Especially when you put them in a room together, and they're talking about using for over an hour.

Quote:I'd bet my paycheck you're not clean and sober.

All $150 of it? But then, what will you have to put into the offering plate? And isn't gambling a sin? Oh wait, not if you do it with a human life, like Job. It's ok to gamble that, even YHWH does that, so it MUST be good, right?

My employer and its rigorous drug testing policy would beg to differ. I'm sure if I worked the drive through with you, it wouldn't matter much. But something about being in charge of the I.T. infrastructure for a company with multi-million dollar labs and an international presence just doesn't mix well with active drug use, especially when you throw random testing in the mix. Strangely enough, all 14 years I worked as a nurse in healthcare, not ONCE did I get tested. Kind of backwards if you think about it. But I wasn't a hospital nurse, I only worked in nursing homes at the time. Not that I have anything to prove to someone who believes in fairy tales as fact, or anyone beside myself, really.

Quote:Let me guess, Xanax three times a day,

Never much cared for Xanax, I liked to actually remember what happened, so no.

Quote:a sleep aid,

Even if I WAS still using, you think the tolerance of an I.V. heroin user would even bother with a sleep aid? Seriously? Where do you get your drug education from? Sesame Street?

Quote:Lortab for chronic back pain,

Again, refer to tolerance of an *I.V.* -->HEROIN<-- user. Lortab would be a snack.

Quote:and of course--always--a little weed.

Nothing against weed, and I WOULD still use it if it were legal in my state. Not that legality has ever stopped me before, but I have other things to do with my time, and lost interest in it largely when I started using harder drugs. Shoving needles filled with potent opiates directly into your bloodstream tends to do that, you know.

Things I still DO use? Well, I drink about two to three times a year, yes, to get drunk, usually on my birthday, New Year's Eve, and maybe when I'm on vacation. As I've stated in an earlier post, I smoke e-cigs. No desire to give up nicotine, but avoiding cancer and other health issues is nice. E-cigs afford this possibility.

Quote:And you're going to say you are. But this is the internet, isn't it?

So long as it's true, sure. I have no real reason to lie about it. If I were, I'd be out scoring, and wouldn't care to put together a coherent sentence together, let alone several walls of text on a forum. I'd be nodding off, enjoying my high, not spending my time in a thread with a buzz-kill such as yourself. Sure, that's not proof, but this isn't a trial. It's the internet, isn't it? =)

Quote:You're personality is not one of control or restraint or integrity

Says the person who spews religious garbage. You should publish your methods of behavioral analysis to some medical journals. I'm sure your methods would save the industry billions, being able to surmise such details simply from forum posts on the internet. Also *your*. I hate to pull the grammar Nazi card, but seriously, what are you 12 years old? Don't know the difference between "your" and "you are"? That doesn't bode well for YOUR credibility in an argument. If even a drug addict can spell right, well.........

Quote:--my guess is you come here anonymously so you can use filth talk,

My name is Tony Salcedo. What's yours "Egor"?

Quote:and vent your hatred.

The only things I hate are stupidity and misinformation. I only dislike theists that insist on closed mindedness. Moderate theists, I can tolerate, so long as they aren't themselves asshats by their own merit as a person.

Quote:My guess is you don't do that in your 3D life.

Might want to tweak your system of psychoanalysis over-the-internet before submitting it. What is a 3D life anyway? Do you need glasses for it, or is it the cool 3D, like a Nintendo 3DS? If what you're referring to is my offline life, I am a professional, married, have children. At work, I act as professional as I would need to be to hold my job. At home, I act as any husband and father would with two boys. I'm a fairly normal human being, as most people are. Sure, I've seen some shit, but I don't let it jade me.

Quote:Your life is going to end one day; you need to realize that.

Again, no shit, SHERLOCK?

Quote:My guess is you're wishing it would end sooner rather than later,

My guess is you have an extremely tiny penis, but I don't have proof of that either. Anyway, if I did feel that way, I wouldn't have gotten clean, and I would've committed suicide when I hit rock bottom, not now while my life is stable, and I'm reaping the rewards of hard work. I've got a lot to live for. A wonderful career, a loving family, a new house, a new car, all the things people desire in life, both physical and otherwise. My health isn't bad, considering the way I used to chemically abuse it. I consider myself fortunate, and I'm as happy an individual as one should be.

Quote:because no one can talk as antisocially as you and be happy or remain psychologically fit.

Honestly? I thoroughly enjoy ripping into douchenuggets like you. Again, I look forward to reading your paper on psychoanalysis over the internet. I'm sure "YOUR" findings will be astonishing.

Quote:You can say whatever you want,

Ok, you're dick-trickle. *Shrugs* You asked me to do it.

Quote:but you're going to have to sell it to someone else.

I've got no problem telling it like it is.

Quote:Because here's what I know--and I want everyone to listen up:

*Drumroll*

Quote:Life is painful and it turns on a dime, and suffering comes our way, and if none of it has any meaning, like the atheist believes, then life soon becomes intollerable.

*intolerable. Douchenugget. Life has plenty of meaning, ESPECIALLY without gods or an afterlife. When you've got only ONE shot, you bet your ass, YOU MAKE IT COUNT. Ever hear of the phrase, "Live like there's no tomorrow"?

Quote:The truth is, God has a meaning for our lives.

Then why is that meaning identical to if there WAS NO GOD?

Quote:The pain and the suffering are for a reason that matters and is ultimately good for us.

Like it's good for the tens of thousands of people who die of starvation everyday? Or stillborn children? Kids with cancer? I'm sure that's ultimately "good" for them, amirite?

Quote:We need only examine it, have a little faith, and remain in prayer.

By faith, you mean willful ignorance, wishful thinking, gullibility, or all three? And prayer? Seriously? The prayer that's been studied and shown to do dick SQUAT nothing? How about ACTION, taking charge of your life, and MAKING the change through hard work, determination and plain old moxie? Oh, but that would require FUCKING EFFORT, YOU LAZY ARROGANT IGNORANT ASSHOLE.

Quote:Now, that said.

With what said? Imaginary fairy dust and unicorn jizz once again?

Quote:I'm starting a post in my forum entitled "Is God Necessary for the Universe to Exist." I intend to spend as much time on that post as I have to--something I have never done in here.

Yay! More free comedy! *SQUEEEE!*

Quote:I said I would carry on here until Easter, but I don't think you'll see much of me unless you come over to the forum.

Way to "shameless" plug. I used to run a forum too. You're doing it wrong, you've got to be more subtle than that. Otherwise, you make it too obvious, and that's just in bad taste. If your forum is good, it'll attract users on its own merit.

Quote:I want to participate in that thread for all who are interested, and I want to start getting my Easter blitz ready.

Translation: I got my virtual ass handed to me, and I'm trying to save face before the Easter bunny brings me candy. Sweet, delicious candy. Come to my forum so I can ban you and feel better about myself.

Seriously, I can do this ALL DAY LONG.

[+] 4 users Like KMFDM_Kid2000's post
24-02-2013, 07:14 AM
Alright, if Egor is gonna continue to post on here an make things up to support his ideology, then I'm gonna make up even more outrageous claims to support his ideology...

Obama promised you change. Reach in your pocket, feel those coins? There's your change...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes DeathsNotoriousAngel's post
24-02-2013, 07:56 AM
Re: Pretend Atheists vs. Real Atheists
Did you know that the veridician gospel was actually written by a chimpanzee with down syndrome?

And that in order to guarantee passage to the afterlife, you have to drink a special concoction that is also know as "kool-aid."

Is this place still a shithole run by a dumbass calvinist?
[+] 2 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
24-02-2013, 08:22 AM (This post was last modified: 24-02-2013 08:25 AM by DeathsNotoriousAngel.)
Egor, is this a post from your page?

Church of Veridicanism

Hello, I'm Edward Gordon and I'm a tedious cunt. I go around to several forums and present my logically flawed arguments. If any one points out the fallacies in my arguments, I avoid their fair and valid points to instead make even more irrational statements. After a few posts of my mentally deficient babbling, I declare victory over my superior opponents. I know that many people find my style of debate as dishonest, irrational, unreasonable, childish... etc. but I don't care, because I'm mentally retarded and intellectually dishonest.

Not only am I an idiotic, extremely thick, mother fisting, goat fucking, dishonest, shit filled cock gobbler, but I also started my own bullshit religion that I not very originally call Veridicanism. You see, I took the word "veridic" which means "truthful" and "genuine" and then I put "an" and then "ism" on the end. I mean, there has never been a church before claiming to present the true word of god. I'm so original that sometimes my brain hurts... and then the voice of god talks to me, which amazingly sounds exactly like me. The history of the Veridicanism religion is this: for 2000 years, all the religious people with no evidential support have gotten everything wrong about Jesus, but thank god, that god now speaks directly to me. I have no evidential support either, but I guarantee that god is talking to me because I so want everyone to hold me up as the man just below god. I don't take this responsibility lightly, I will act like a crazy little fuck as much as I can every where I can.

So far only two people in the entire history and future of the universe are going to heaven (me and my slightly more crazy and more idiotic wife), and all the rest of you godless fucks are going to burn in hellfire for eternity. And I'll gladly watch all you evil, sin filled, hateful, happy bastards burn from my mansion in heaven while hanging out with god drinking cosmos and other sissy drinks. You'll be joined by all the jerks that gave me wedgies throughout my life, who made fun of me for taking Taekwondo, and all the people that beat me up throughout my life (up to and including two days ago). You'll also all be joined by all the people that were mean to me because I'm a thick cunt and can't have an honest discussion because all my beliefs are based in pure, psychotic delusions.

So, join my church and worship me, you stupid fucks... or burn in hell with all the people that have ever existed, except two (me and my mentally deranged wife). Because god waited until now to reveal himself through me, and has made sure that I don't have the mental capacity to engage in honest discussions with anyone older than five, thus ensuring that only pathetic, mentally retarded people will ever join my church. So essentially, god has made the entire universe, the billions and billions of galaxies, just for me... god didn't make the universe for me and my wife, he made my wife for me, just like god made Eve for Adam. Yes, I'm an ego-maniacal, self deluded, selfish, mental dwarf that thinks I'm the best thing in this universe. I mean, why else would god talk directly to me and no one else.

Contact me at: egor@veridicanism.com

Here's the link if anyone wants to see this for yourself... http://veridicanism.com/

Obama promised you change. Reach in your pocket, feel those coins? There's your change...
[+] 2 users Like DeathsNotoriousAngel's post
25-02-2013, 04:54 PM (This post was last modified: 25-02-2013 04:59 PM by Question.)
(24-02-2013 08:22 AM)DeathsNotoriousAngel Wrote:  Egor, is this a post from your page?

Church of Veridicanism

(whole other ego bs)

So, join my church and worship me, you stupid fucks... or burn in hell with all the people that have ever existed, except two (me and my mentally deranged wife). Because god waited until now to reveal himself through me, and has made sure that I don't have the mental capacity to engage in honest discussions with anyone older than five, thus ensuring that only pathetic, mentally retarded people will ever join my church. So essentially, god has made the entire universe, the billions and billions of galaxies, just for me... god didn't make the universe for me and my wife, he made my wife for me, just like god made Eve for Adam. Yes, I'm an ego-maniacal, self deluded, selfish, mental dwarf that thinks I'm the best thing in this universe. I mean, why else would god talk directly to me and no one else.

Here's the link if anyone wants to see this for yourself... http://veridicanism.com/
I know this sounds odd, but Egor is very smart, but at the same time he's very stupid. He knows not to lie, but he's so blunt. Which isn't a bad thing, but it doesn't get him what he wants. Amazingly he hasn't learned that you don't catch flies with sour liquids. He's failed so many times, and I believe once before with his own religion. It shows really, and like before, he'll just repeat himself until he gets bored of his tantrum.

He's trying to act tough, which attracts no one because he's very unlikable, in fact he reminds me of a small child I wished I had whacked when he tried to kick me because I wouldn't give him my Monster [high energy drink, except I mix two monsters together so it's even more potent].
If he really wants to get people, he needs to be a con. Really, that's what a church is. The ones I've been too have really nice people [although they believe in it, so they're not conning you intentionally] and gives you a nice safe community to enjoy, Egor is a prick. He won't attract people.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
25-02-2013, 05:00 PM
(25-02-2013 04:54 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  
(24-02-2013 08:22 AM)DeathsNotoriousAngel Wrote:  Egor, is this a post from your page?

Church of Veridicanism

(whole other ego bs)

I know this sounds odd, but Egor is very smart, but at the same time he's very stupid. He knows not to lie, but he's so blunt. Which isn't a bad thing, but it doesn't get him what he wants. Amazingly he hasn't learned that you don't catch flies with sour liquids. He's failed so many times, and I believe once before with his own religion. It shows really, and like before, he'll just repeat himself until he gets bored of his tantrum.

He's trying to act tough, which attracts no one because he's very unlikable, in fact he reminds me of a small child I wished I had whacked when he tried to kick me because I wouldn't give him my Monster [high energy drink, except I mix two monsters together so it's even more potent].
If he really wants to get people, he needs to be a con. Really, that's what a church is. The ones I've been too have really nice people [although they believe in it, so they're not conning you intentionally] and gives you a nice safe community to enjoy, Egor is a prick. He won't attract people.
I just wanted to point out that I didn't write nor post that on the page at the link provided, I just found it via a google search...

25-02-2013, 05:32 PM
(25-02-2013 05:00 PM)DeathsNotoriousAngel Wrote:  
(25-02-2013 04:54 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  I know this sounds odd, but Egor is very smart, but at the same time he's very stupid. He knows not to lie, but he's so blunt. Which isn't a bad thing, but it doesn't get him what he wants. Amazingly he hasn't learned that you don't catch flies with sour liquids. He's failed so many times, and I believe once before with his own religion. It shows really, and like before, he'll just repeat himself until he gets bored of his tantrum.

I just wanted to point out that I didn't write nor post that on the page at the link provided, I just found it via a google search...
I know = P. It's what I'm responding to.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Newest Accusation For Proof That Atheists Are Evil: Dr. Kevorkian Was Atheist! WindyCityJazz 3 102 22-07-2014 07:54 PM
Last Post: Smercury44
  Real Reasons for Ratzinger's Retirement Mark Fulton 92 4,244 16-07-2014 07:47 AM
Last Post: Skippy538
  Check Mate Atheists, You're All Wrong elconquistador 14 328 15-07-2014 11:01 AM
Last Post: kim
  Yes, Atheists Should Be Patient With Theists, But We Also Have The Right To Get Angry WindyCityJazz 19 422 23-06-2014 08:17 AM
Last Post: RobbyPants
  Atheists are no better than Christians gilius2k14 114 1,641 19-06-2014 12:35 PM
Last Post: Rahn127
  Proof Yahweh isn't real. TSG 40 1,944 18-06-2014 12:57 PM
Last Post: Drunkin Druid
  [split] I need to rant to other atheists. Jeremy E Walker 492 6,833 15-06-2014 09:47 PM
Last Post: Taqiyya Mockingbird