Pretty cool how you attack... .

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-07-2015, 01:38 PM
Pretty cool how you attack... .
the defenceless. Really stand up behavior. You won't lesten to the most simple of reasoning in your adamant disbelief. You are truly the nonbelievers. Your very limited fate awaits you Good luck with that. Really I hope y'all find salvation in simple obvious truth. You sure in the fuck won't ever find it in hatred and ignorance.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes popsthebuilder's post
16-07-2015, 01:41 PM
RE: Pretty cool how you attack... .
Okaaaay. . . thanks?
[+] 4 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
16-07-2015, 01:41 PM
Thank you, thank you very much. It's good to see you see you understand now.Bowing

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
16-07-2015, 01:46 PM
At work.

Well... that's a broad brush.
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
16-07-2015, 01:50 PM
Thread moved

Not a forum issue, but more a personality one.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
16-07-2015, 01:55 PM
You can leave.....

[Image: tissue-cry-baby.jpg]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 8 users Like TheInquisition's post
16-07-2015, 01:58 PM
(16-07-2015 01:38 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  the defenceless. Really stand up behavior. You won't lesten to the most simple of reasoning in your adamant disbelief. You are truly the nonbelievers. Your very limited fate awaits you Good luck with that. Really I hope y'all find salvation in simple obvious truth. You sure in the fuck won't ever find it in hatred and ignorance.

*defenseless

(16-07-2015 01:38 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  You won't lesten to the most simple of reasoning in your adamant disbelief.

*listen

Wait a minute, what's this I hear about reasoning? I thought you were defenseless a minute ago... Consider

(16-07-2015 01:38 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Your very limited fate awaits you Good luck with that. Really I hope y'all find salvation in simple obvious truth. You sure in the fuck won't ever find it in hatred and ignorance.

And there it is. The loving threat of eternal damnation coupled with a truly impressive lack of self awareness. Dodgy

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 15 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
16-07-2015, 01:59 PM
(16-07-2015 01:38 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  the defenceless. Really stand up behavior. You won't lesten to the most simple of reasoning in your adamant disbelief. You are truly the nonbelievers. Your very limited fate awaits you Good luck with that. Really I hope y'all find salvation in simple obvious truth. You sure in the fuck won't ever find it in hatred and ignorance.

Quote:Salvation (Latin salvatio; Greek sōtēria; Hebrew yeshu'ah) is being saved or protected from harm or being saved or delivered from some dire situation.

So far all the saving I needed came from my parents and medical doctors.

As far as the rest goes, right back at ya and fixed:

" You won't listen to the most simple of reasoning in your adamant belief. You are truly the believer. Your very limited fate awaits you. Good luck with that. Really I hope you find salvation in simple unconditional belief. You sure in the fuck won't ever find it in hatred and ignorance."

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 7 users Like Dom's post
16-07-2015, 02:05 PM

Your inability to articulate, substantiate, or validate your delusion is your problem not ours. We haven't engaged you on the intellectual level because you haven't managed to be able to present anything worthy of debate, discourse, or conversation. Your seemingly pantheistic view is quaint, but don't be upset when you receive derision and contempt because you babble incoherently about your worldview which you of course find, oh so fascinating, but we find trivial, childish, and disingenuous.

So if all you have presented thus far is the best you got, then carry your fucking ass elsewhere.

[Image: 242s7pg.jpg]

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 12 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
16-07-2015, 02:12 PM
I think you're confusing defenseless with mindless.
[+] 9 users Like Hobbitgirl's post