Pretty cool how you attack... .

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-07-2015, 08:57 PM
RE: Pretty cool how you attack... .
(16-07-2015 08:41 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 08:19 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  What is Woof? Dare I ask?

Whiny old man, couldn't let things go, persecution complex...
I have no persecution complex. As stated I don't really put too much into what people think of me. Never really have a shit, never will.
(16-07-2015 08:30 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Wow, I was playing some XBoxOne, and a few feet away I heard this whining sound coming from the direction of my desktop PC, but I ignored it, for MasterChief was putting some serious smack down.

Then I heard this moaning sound from the desk area. The my PC started pissing everywhere.

Whining, pissing, and moaning... I HAD to come see what was going on.

Popsthebuilder - You're either the stupidest motherfucker on the planet still capable of operating a computer, or you're willfully dishonest, or batshit crazy, or perhaps some combination of the above. I'll give you this, it's a rare talent to whine, piss, and moan to the point that my computer overflows with it and I stop playing Halo.

Had you bothered to actually READ the post and watch the attached video, you'd know why I was so angry, and you'd recognize the hyperbole for what it was. Instead, you drooled like an infant seeing its first nipple, and launched into the attack. Yeah, I had a fantasy or three about breaking that guy's kneecaps. If I'm lucky, I'll make it to four or five. He needs it. Hell, if I meet him, I can't say that I wouldn't try to do it for real. Just don't know. Don't want to ever do any acutal harm to another human being... but some people are just so fucking evil that they have it coming, whatever "it" might be.

I actually posted that as an example of why Christianity is something that needs to be eradicated from the earth, not through mindless violence (indeed, it's the violence and ignorance of it that makes me abhor it so), but through education and through exposing what Judeo-Christianity really is to people who've only heard your hippy-dippy, cleaned-up version. That preacher guy in the video very likely caused at least one HIV+ inmate (or a gay one they assumed to be HIV+) to be murdered with that little speech. Because of the needle-related drug epidemics, a lot of prisoners are HIV+, and it frightens everyone else in there because of fear, ignorance, and misinformation. It would take almost nothing to give them an excuse to hurt one, choke them out, most likely. As I listened to that preacher, all I could think of was the last few gasps of air of some skinny kid as a monster took his life over the words of the Bible and its Priests. Prisons don't report that kind of death widely, treating it like "just another Thursday", and it wouldn't be traced to the chaplain in any case. So he got away with it. Shattered kneecaps is the least of what that Christard deserves.

As far as your ban, We Get It™, you accidentally wandered into a section that was forbidden during your attack, without knowing it was so. Damage done and you were properly booted, no harm no foul. But you're still whining about it here, so either you have a martyr complex like the rest of your Christard buddies or you're just dishonest. It could be both.

We know what you are. We've seen better versions of you before. You're gonna sit here and play the hurt/martyrdom card even though what we pointed out in the very start of the thread is that CHRISTIANS are the attackers, not the defenders, and you're gonna pretend you didn't read what I just wrote, so you can keep objecting to the choking comment. Because that's just how you Christards operate. You're the ones harming people, but you're oh oh OH so good at pretending you're the innocent ones. It'd be simply pathetic, if not for the people you harm in playing this game.

So either get some honesty or get some THEFUCKOUTTAHERE. Your choice.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2015, 09:00 PM
(16-07-2015 08:43 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I am passionate about it because it is very real, and a real shame that humanity cannot come together because of blind hatred on nearly all fronts.

I agree that it's a shame that humanity can't come together, I'd argue that everyone here feels the same.

You're claim that "it is very real" however, has not been substantiated by any means, and there is very good evidence that man's proclivity towards believing in such nonsense is the very source of the divisiveness, fear and thus eventually hatred of others who don't share their same views that you claim to fight against.

What I propose is that we all have a cup of calm the hell down until we can actually figure out what reality is, and why there is very good evidence to believe that it is what it is. Until then, there is no reason to tell anyone else that you have solid answers to anything.

That is why you have met the resistance that you have here. As has been said before, many here are former believers. And to quote old GW, "Fool me once, shame on ... shame on you. Fool me... You can't get fooled again!"

In other words...

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
16-07-2015, 09:01 PM
(16-07-2015 08:52 PM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 08:43 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I am passionate about it because it is very real, and a real shame that humanity cannot come together because of blind hatred on nearly all fronts.

Crystal ball say: you would only be happy if humanity came together under YOUR umbrella. You are just as guilty of being unwilling to come together under any other umbrella, rejecting it without consideration. There is a word for this: sanctimonious.
Assumption doesn't really help shit. Not my umbrella at all. Not my happiness at all. An agreement in a single higher power that is responsible for all creation is what I hope to achieve. It will never happen before my physical death. I just hope to open eyes on all fronts. That is all.
16-07-2015, 09:04 PM
(16-07-2015 08:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Are you bi-polar in a rapidly cycling phase?
I am not bipolar. I am generally very calm and collected. These topics are very real to me and are accompanied by emotion though.
16-07-2015, 09:06 PM
(16-07-2015 09:01 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 08:52 PM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  Crystal ball say: you would only be happy if humanity came together under YOUR umbrella. You are just as guilty of being unwilling to come together under any other umbrella, rejecting it without consideration. There is a word for this: sanctimonious.
Assumption doesn't really help shit. Not my umbrella at all. Not my happiness at all. An agreement in a single higher power that is responsible for all creation is what I hope to achieve. It will never happen before my physical death. I just hope to open eyes on all fronts. That is all.

An "agreement in a single higher power" is your umbrella, your side of the street, your conditions.

Point proven.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 1 user Likes Thinkerbelle's post
16-07-2015, 09:07 PM
(16-07-2015 08:39 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 08:07 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Prey what are these important parts of (your word) reality?
Please reword differently. I don't really understand your question. Thanks.

You really are a dullard. My question is plain and simple. Indeed I am responding to a post of yours.

Anyway it does not matter. You recently called everyone "dumb fucks". Now you are playing the naive forgetful poster?

For crying out loud, count your losses, put you tail between your legs and scurry away.

I for one will no longer respond to you.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
(16-07-2015 09:04 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 08:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Are you bi-polar in a rapidly cycling phase?
I am not bipolar. I am generally very calm and collected. These topics are very real to me and are accompanied by emotion though.

Take it to an audience that's open to what you are trying to push...this isn't the place. You aren't the first to come here, nor -sadly - will you be the last, and scream and rant thinking you can browbeat us into buying into your reality.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
(16-07-2015 09:07 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 08:39 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Please reword differently. I don't really understand your question. Thanks.

You really are a dullard. My question is plain and simple. Indeed I am responding to a post of yours.

Anyway it does not matter. You recently called everyone "dumb fucks". Now you are playing the nivea forgetful poster?

For crying out loud, count your losses, put you tail between your legs and scurry away.

I for one will no longer respond to you.
I look forward to it.
16-07-2015, 09:26 PM
(16-07-2015 07:48 PM)Anjele Wrote:  STFU - let us show you the door you pompous, semi-literate ass.

You are giving him far too much credit.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
16-07-2015, 09:30 PM
(16-07-2015 08:57 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 08:41 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Whiny old man, couldn't let things go, persecution complex...
I have no persecution complex. As stated I don't really put too much into what people think of me. Never really have a shit, never will.
(16-07-2015 08:30 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Wow, I was playing some XBoxOne, and a few feet away I heard this whining sound coming from the direction of my desktop PC, but I ignored it, for MasterChief was putting some serious smack down.

Then I heard this moaning sound from the desk area. The my PC started pissing everywhere.

Whining, pissing, and moaning... I HAD to come see what was going on.

Popsthebuilder - You're either the stupidest motherfucker on the planet still capable of operating a computer, or you're willfully dishonest, or batshit crazy, or perhaps some combination of the above. I'll give you this, it's a rare talent to whine, piss, and moan to the point that my computer overflows with it and I stop playing Halo.

Had you bothered to actually READ the post and watch the attached video, you'd know why I was so angry, and you'd recognize the hyperbole for what it was. Instead, you drooled like an infant seeing its first nipple, and launched into the attack. Yeah, I had a fantasy or three about breaking that guy's kneecaps. If I'm lucky, I'll make it to four or five. He needs it. Hell, if I meet him, I can't say that I wouldn't try to do it for real. Just don't know. Don't want to ever do any acutal harm to another human being... but some people are just so fucking evil that they have it coming, whatever "it" might be.

I actually posted that as an example of why Christianity is something that needs to be eradicated from the earth, not through mindless violence (indeed, it's the violence and ignorance of it that makes me abhor it so), but through education and through exposing what Judeo-Christianity really is to people who've only heard your hippy-dippy, cleaned-up version. That preacher guy in the video very likely caused at least one HIV+ inmate (or a gay one they assumed to be HIV+) to be murdered with that little speech. Because of the needle-related drug epidemics, a lot of prisoners are HIV+, and it frightens everyone else in there because of fear, ignorance, and misinformation. It would take almost nothing to give them an excuse to hurt one, choke them out, most likely. As I listened to that preacher, all I could think of was the last few gasps of air of some skinny kid as a monster took his life over the words of the Bible and its Priests. Prisons don't report that kind of death widely, treating it like "just another Thursday", and it wouldn't be traced to the chaplain in any case. So he got away with it. Shattered kneecaps is the least of what that Christard deserves.

As far as your ban, We Get It™, you accidentally wandered into a section that was forbidden during your attack, without knowing it was so. Damage done and you were properly booted, no harm no foul. But you're still whining about it here, so either you have a martyr complex like the rest of your Christard buddies or you're just dishonest. It could be both.

We know what you are. We've seen better versions of you before. You're gonna sit here and play the hurt/martyrdom card even though what we pointed out in the very start of the thread is that CHRISTIANS are the attackers, not the defenders, and you're gonna pretend you didn't read what I just wrote, so you can keep objecting to the choking comment. Because that's just how you Christards operate. You're the ones harming people, but you're oh oh OH so good at pretending you're the innocent ones. It'd be simply pathetic, if not for the people you harm in playing this game.

So either get some honesty or get some THEFUCKOUTTAHERE. Your choice.

If this was true, you would have zero urge or reason to respond to these types of posts repeatedly. Oh you said to me you weren't "caring" despite that, You here continue to make points about all this bickering of how peoples approaches are with hate and not opening to your correct view.

You are either lying to us or simply lying to yourself. It's clear in your behavior which isn't a manipulation of what you proclaim you feel, it's how you are actually acting.

If all you care about is showing the way, don't talk about any of this and just talk about that. Cool

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post