Pretty cool how you attack... .

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-07-2015, 11:02 PM
RE: Pretty cool how you attack... .
Easy with the crazy talk, Queen Bee. Tongue

Hehehe.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
16-07-2015, 11:07 PM
(16-07-2015 10:59 PM)jennybee Wrote:  You could also actually read the Bible...

Did it!! That's why I'm here! Tongue
[+] 4 users Like xieulong's post
16-07-2015, 11:09 PM
(16-07-2015 11:02 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Easy with the crazy talk, Queen Bee. Tongue

Hehehe.

Big Grin

[Image: funny-christians-bible-quote.jpg]
16-07-2015, 11:10 PM
(16-07-2015 01:38 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  the defenceless.
Your inability to defend your irrational superstitions does not make us, who correct/refute them, some nefarious villain. Perhaps if you held a couple defensible positions you wouldn't end up being fucking wrong all the time needing an education.

(16-07-2015 01:38 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Really stand up behavior.
Actually it is. Stamping out, even aggressively, the embers of ignorance, delusion, and superstition before they rekindle into the inferno of oppression and violence that religion so often embodies is not just stand up behavior it's laudable. You don't think so because your the ember but to that I say fuck you little ember you and your kind had a chance to burn and you nearly consumed the whole of the earth and left it ash.

(16-07-2015 01:38 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  You won't lesten to the most simple of reasoning in your adamant disbelief.
You did entirely divorce yourself from reason when you embrace superstition and ignorance. The fact that YOU find such obvious and demonstrated nonsense to be compelling does not mean that those who still have their wits about them enough to recognize a forgery of the mind as such are unwilling to listen to reason. We have heard your "reasons" and found them wanting, found them wholly devoid of evidence, logic, and good reason.

(16-07-2015 01:38 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  You are truly the nonbelievers.
Yes, we do not believe your lies. That you believe these lies, no matter how fervently you do cleave to them, in no way makes them not lies and you share a portion of the guilt for propagating them. The man selling snake oil ( that would be you) might believe it actually cures something and that belief means nothing under the cold hard truth that it is without value.

(16-07-2015 01:38 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Your very limited fate awaits you Good luck with that.
My fate is to live a life as free from the lies and devices, the slavery and superstition, of my ancestors. To walk in the true guiding light that science and rational inquiry has given us to blaze a new path for our species while you try to retrace the footsteps of lesser men wallowing in your own ignorance as if it were truth. You are a blind man groping in the dark of your own delusion, convinced that the inky black that envelops your sight and mind is The One True Light.

(16-07-2015 01:38 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Really I hope y'all find salvation in simple obvious truth.
We already have: there is no god and mankind in the guardian of it's own destiny. You might not be able to free yourself but your children or your childrens children will cast off the chains you place on them and join us in our freedom. Your superstitions are dying, a death that they have long deserved.

(16-07-2015 01:38 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  You sure in the fuck won't ever find it in hatred and ignorance.
Yet you think you have fond it in a religion that has been the single largest source of hatred, division, and ignorance this pale blue marble has ever known.

Blind.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 11 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
16-07-2015, 11:14 PM
(16-07-2015 11:10 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 01:38 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  the defenceless.
Your inability to defend your irrational superstitions does not make us, who correct/refute them, some nefarious villain. Perhaps if you held a couple defensible positions you wouldn't end up being fucking wrong all the time needing an education.

(16-07-2015 01:38 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Really stand up behavior.
Actually it is. Stamping out, even aggressively, the embers of ignorance, delusion, and superstition before they rekindle into the inferno of oppression and violence that religion so often embodies is not just stand up behavior it's laudable. You don't think so because your the ember but to that I say fuck you little ember you and your kind had a chance to burn and you nearly consumed the whole of the earth and left it ash.

(16-07-2015 01:38 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  You won't lesten to the most simple of reasoning in your adamant disbelief.
You did entirely divorce yourself from reason when you embrace superstition and ignorance. The fact that YOU find such obvious and demonstrated nonsense to be compelling does not mean that those who still have their wits about them enough to recognize a forgery of the mind as such are unwilling to listen to reason. We have heard your "reasons" and found them wanting, found them wholly devoid of evidence, logic, and good reason.

(16-07-2015 01:38 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  You are truly the nonbelievers.
Yes, we do not believe your lies. That you believe these lies, no matter how fervently you do cleave to them, in no way makes them not lies and you share a portion of the guilt for propagating them. The man selling snake oil ( that would be you) might believe it actually cures something and that belief means nothing under the cold hard truth that it is without value.

(16-07-2015 01:38 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Your very limited fate awaits you Good luck with that.
My fate is to live a life as free from the lies and devices, the slavery and superstition, of my ancestors. To walk in the true guiding light that science and rational inquiry has given us to blaze a new path for our species while you try to retrace the footsteps of lesser men wallowing in your own ignorance as if it were truth. You are a blind man groping in the dark of your own delusion, convinced that the inky black that envelops your sight and mind is The One True Light.

(16-07-2015 01:38 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Really I hope y'all find salvation in simple obvious truth.
We already have: there is no god and mankind in the guardian of it's own destiny. You might not be able to free yourself but your children or your childrens children will cast off the chains you place on them and join us in our freedom. Your superstitions are dying, a death that they have long deserved.

(16-07-2015 01:38 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  You sure in the fuck won't ever find it in hatred and ignorance.
Yet you think you have fond it in a religion that has been the single largest source of hatred, division, and ignorance this pale blue marble has ever known.

Blind.
Wow! Way to show up late to the party and go off half cocked. I glanced over some of your negativity and confusion. I will respond fully tomorrow. Really, nice job, no, not really.
16-07-2015, 11:17 PM
Whiskey, since there's no button for "Gives a giant hug for Awesomeness", I'll just click "Like".

Smile

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
16-07-2015, 11:19 PM
(16-07-2015 11:07 PM)xieulong Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 10:59 PM)jennybee Wrote:  You could also actually read the Bible...

Did it!! That's why I'm here! Tongue

I know I was directing it to Pops Smile
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
16-07-2015, 11:20 PM
Anyone else here thinks that crazy nuts like Pops here is doing way more damage to religions than an atheist could? Anyone? Just me? Alrighty then.
[+] 6 users Like xieulong's post
16-07-2015, 11:24 PM
I click "Like" whenever someone here makes me laugh or smile. I click Like a lot.

When someone, on occasion, makes me exclaim out loud "YES!" or thump the table, or otherwise have an intense emotional reaction, I add an extra set of "likes" in an additional comment.

Xieulong, you came close. But only one Like this time. But I'm definitely grinning! Smile

[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
17-07-2015, 12:40 AM
(16-07-2015 11:24 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I click "Like" whenever someone here makes me laugh or smile. I click Like a lot.

When someone, on occasion, makes me exclaim out loud "YES!" or thump the table, or otherwise have an intense emotional reaction, I add an extra set of "likes" in an additional comment.

Xieulong, you came close. But only one Like this time. But I'm definitely grinning! Smile

Dang it!! I will try harder next time. For now please enjoy this photo.
[Image: IMG_02061_zpse10d8569.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes xieulong's post