Pretty cool how you attack... .

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-07-2015, 12:47 AM
RE: Pretty cool how you attack... .
Sorry I'm late with my input, I was laughing so hard at your incompetence I couldn't type. You talk about Atheists hate and attack people yet at the first sign someone does no agree with the Christian view, Christians attack them. Take the satanist statue for example, Christians get mad when Christian statues are taken down but when another religion wants to put something up, it's not allowed. Selfish.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2015, 01:27 AM
*clicks on thread... looks at initial post... sees 13 pages of blah....*
[Image: 1252900323137724.jpeg]

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 8 users Like Logisch's post
17-07-2015, 01:27 AM (This post was last modified: 17-07-2015 01:41 AM by Szuchow.)
(16-07-2015 04:27 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 04:21 PM)natachan Wrote:  I didn't know his noodleyness was a tentacle monster!

First thing that popped into my head when I saw that photo

Don't worry, if you do what He says and worship his noodles with all your heart, He won't harm you. Thumbsup

So he's just like christian god younger cousin? Do as I tell you or else...

And I had such high hopes for this religion Sadcryface

(16-07-2015 11:20 PM)xieulong Wrote:  Anyone else here thinks that crazy nuts like Pops here is doing way more damage to religions than an atheist could? Anyone? Just me? Alrighty then.

I don't think that likes of him do any real damage to religion. To get rid of it's chains education is needed, education coupled with eradication of poverty. Only then man could be free I would say.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
17-07-2015, 05:03 AM
(16-07-2015 10:15 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I came to my conclusion through simple observation.

Which observations are those again?

My blog
[Image: communion_zpslrzvgcuh.jpg]
17-07-2015, 07:40 AM
(16-07-2015 10:07 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Seriously, you've never read Leviticus 20:13 ???

13 If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them.

Want more? A lot more? Watch the video. He talks all about it. Start of the thread. Enjoy!
Saying that their existence will end is not instructing anyone to kill them.
17-07-2015, 07:42 AM
(16-07-2015 10:30 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Pops - if you're really serious about understanding what the Bible really says, and what it means to be a "true, Bible-Believing Christian", as so many like to claim, either take a good college course on it (not at a fundamentalist college; they obfuscate what is known, in favor of cherry-picking only what supports preexisting ideas, even when those ideas are only loosely Biblical), or start with some good websites.

I'd recommend a few websites. http://www.evilbible.com is a good place to start.
I do not align with many Christian views as Christianity seems to be rife with confusion and skews the intended word for its own profit.
17-07-2015, 07:45 AM
(16-07-2015 10:59 PM)jennybee Wrote:  You could also actually read the Bible...
Have read it along with Sumer texts, book of Enoch, and Qur'an. Haven't gone through all the Nt because I know it is miss directing due to Catholicism. It does contain beautiful understanding though. I will study it when I have time between work, family, and other research, and forums.
17-07-2015, 07:47 AM
(17-07-2015 07:40 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 10:07 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Seriously, you've never read Leviticus 20:13 ???

13 If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them.

Want more? A lot more? Watch the video. He talks all about it. Start of the thread. Enjoy!
Saying that their existence will end is not instructing anyone to kill them.

obtuse |əbˈt(y)o͞os, äb-|
adjective
1 annoyingly insensitive or slow to understand: he wondered if the doctor was being deliberately obtuse.
• difficult to understand: some of the lyrics are a bit obtuse.
2 (of an angle) more than 90° and less than 180°.
• not sharp-pointed or sharp-edged; blunt.
DERIVATIVES
obtusely adverb,
obtuseness noun,
obtusity |-sitē|noun
ORIGIN late Middle English (in the sense ‘blunt’): from Latin obtusus, past participle of obtundere ‘beat against’ (see obtund) .

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 3 users Like Thinkerbelle's post
17-07-2015, 08:02 AM
WhiskeyDebates,
The positions I hold are undeniable. I have been educated in the things I discuss, I assure you.
Please attempt to refrain from comparing me to any other for i am me and none other. I am not superstitious, or ignorant. Your assumptions make you foolish. Forgery of the mind is what science causes without individual thought. Acceptance of guesses as fact is pretty much the definition of ignorance. There is no lie whatsoever that I will claim is related to truth at all. I sell fucking nothing. Salvation is free. Your fate is a death and end here on earth. Not very influential or important at all. In fact your very existence in your current state is but a blink of an eye in relation to eternity. If your cool with that than who am I to argue? I was blind, and indeed invelopes in darkness, but no more. I would appreciate it if you kept my children out of your arragant assumptions. I speak not to my children of my beliefs. Only of the good that has been instilled in them and the ability to go against the grain and make a difference. My oldest often inquired on my actions. Do not tell him. He is to find his own path. Can show him the good in life though. Once again not superstition and not aligned with flawed perception of beliefs such as found in current organized religion.

I simply look to start a new age of unity with all creation. Based on what I know. Not what I have read which completely backs up my knowledge.

Thanks for playing.
17-07-2015, 08:06 AM
(17-07-2015 12:47 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Sorry I'm late with my input, I was laughing so hard at your incompetence I couldn't type. You talk about Atheists hate and attack people yet at the first sign someone does no agree with the Christian view, Christians attack them. Take the satanist statue for example, Christians get mad when Christian statues are taken down but when another religion wants to put something up, it's not allowed. Selfish.
You speak of idol worship I think. It is wrong. Much like people wearing crosses. Yes old religions have been plagued by evil men. They all have The right message through ancient texts though. It is through man's hand and mind that religion has become so lost and selfish.
(16-07-2015 11:10 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 01:38 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  the defenceless.
Your inability to defend your irrational superstitions does not make us, who correct/refute them, some nefarious villain. Perhaps if you held a couple defensible positions you wouldn't end up being fucking wrong all the time needing an education.

(16-07-2015 01:38 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Really stand up behavior.
Actually it is. Stamping out, even aggressively, the embers of ignorance, delusion, and superstition before they rekindle into the inferno of oppression and violence that religion so often embodies is not just stand up behavior it's laudable. You don't think so because your the ember but to that I say fuck you little ember you and your kind had a chance to burn and you nearly consumed the whole of the earth and left it ash.

(16-07-2015 01:38 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  You won't lesten to the most simple of reasoning in your adamant disbelief.
You did entirely divorce yourself from reason when you embrace superstition and ignorance. The fact that YOU find such obvious and demonstrated nonsense to be compelling does not mean that those who still have their wits about them enough to recognize a forgery of the mind as such are unwilling to listen to reason. We have heard your "reasons" and found them wanting, found them wholly devoid of evidence, logic, and good reason.

(16-07-2015 01:38 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  You are truly the nonbelievers.
Yes, we do not believe your lies. That you believe these lies, no matter how fervently you do cleave to them, in no way makes them not lies and you share a portion of the guilt for propagating them. The man selling snake oil ( that would be you) might believe it actually cures something and that belief means nothing under the cold hard truth that it is without value.

(16-07-2015 01:38 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Your very limited fate awaits you Good luck with that.
My fate is to live a life as free from the lies and devices, the slavery and superstition, of my ancestors. To walk in the true guiding light that science and rational inquiry has given us to blaze a new path for our species while you try to retrace the footsteps of lesser men wallowing in your own ignorance as if it were truth. You are a blind man groping in the dark of your own delusion, convinced that the inky black that envelops your sight and mind is The One True Light.

(16-07-2015 01:38 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Really I hope y'all find salvation in simple obvious truth.
We already have: there is no god and mankind in the guardian of it's own destiny. You might not be able to free yourself but your children or your childrens children will cast off the chains you place on them and join us in our freedom. Your superstitions are dying, a death that they have long deserved.

(16-07-2015 01:38 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  You sure in the fuck won't ever find it in hatred and ignorance.
Yet you think you have fond it in a religion that has been the single largest source of hatred, division, and ignorance this pale blue marble has ever known.

Blind.