Pretty cool how you attack... .

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-07-2015, 08:09 AM
RE: Pretty cool how you attack... .
(17-07-2015 05:03 AM)WalkingSnake Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 10:15 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I came to my conclusion through simple observation.

Which observations are those again?
All observation that can be made by mere children, but can't be seen by those with skewed perspectives due to the level of selfishness and self righteousness, and blind acceptance that runs rampant in today's society.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2015, 08:12 AM
(16-07-2015 07:26 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  No you dumb fuck. I was locked out of a conversation I was having by a mod. Then I was left open for attack without being able to respond. That's why I started this thread.

"locked out", huh?

Just saw what you did.

You're a much more terrible person than previously thought.

Don't you ever even hint at being a "Christian".

I know you're a Poe and a troll, but still... your ilk, like WBC or the KKK, use religion as an excuse to participate in atrocious behavior. You pollute and hurt the message I try to promote as a Christian.

And I loathe you for that. You suck. You're a horrible piece of human trash... the worst kind, IMO.

Many know my borderline hatred of those using my God as a springboard for disgusting, hateful personal agendas.

Whatever. DIAF. Do us all a favor.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 4 users Like kingschosen's post
17-07-2015, 08:13 AM
(17-07-2015 07:47 AM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  
(17-07-2015 07:40 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Saying that their existence will end is not instructing anyone to kill them.

obtuse |əbˈt(y)o͞os, äb-|
adjective
1 annoyingly insensitive or slow to understand: he wondered if the doctor was being deliberately obtuse.
• difficult to understand: some of the lyrics are a bit obtuse.
2 (of an angle) more than 90° and less than 180°.
• not sharp-pointed or sharp-edged; blunt.
DERIVATIVES
obtusely adverb,
obtuseness noun,
obtusity |-sitē|noun
ORIGIN late Middle English (in the sense ‘blunt’): from Latin obtusus, past participle of obtundere ‘beat against’ (see obtund) .
On the contrary; I am quite sharp. Much like a honed tool for the Lord's use. I accept my fate with opened arms and an open mind. Geometry is awesome by the way. And a true form of science which is completely enveloped in math and philosophy.

17-07-2015, 08:15 AM
(16-07-2015 11:14 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Wow! Way to show up late to the party and go off half cocked.
I fail to see how i was late to the party by posting on the exact same day as your blithering nonsense of an OP. I smell the reek of self importance off you now. Though to be honest I would have reprimanded you earlier but I figured I would look through your post history for a bit to gauge how far into your delusional superstitions you were and in doing so found you to be (based on your own written words) largely divorced from reality, overly fond of logically fallacious assertions, utterly dishonest, lacking in sufficient education, and honestly.... just plain godsdamn whiny.

Quote:I glanced over some of your negativity and confusion.
Perhaps if you did more then just glace at the rebukes you receive for your utterly idiotic views you would hold far less utterly idiotic views and thus receive less rebukes.

As to your charge of negativity I can see why YOU would think I was being negative but my post was actually full of optimism: your kind is slowly and inevitably dying off. This is a VERY positive thing. We are replacing the ignorance born of superstition that your ilk has been wallowing in for millennia. Our decedents will be free from the superstitions of stone age, uneducated, dishonest men. They will look to the future while you and your kind walk backwards into the abyss of ignorance mascaraing as "faith".
You are mistaking entirely justified criticism of your demonstrably false assertions as negativity. It's not, not even by definition of the word. Just because I find and denounce your provably absurd assertions as the absurdity that they are does not mean my condemnation of your harmful beliefs "negative". I also denounce the KKK, Nazis, rapists, animal abusers and the willfully ignorant but that does not mean I'm negative it just means I'm fucking awake and actively resist harmful nonsense like yours.

As for confusion....Ha! I'm not the one running around presenting my delusions as if they are real things in a place where you know ahead of time people don't believe your dishonesty and delusions and then crying like a child with a skinned knee that people won't believe your delusions and lies. Perhaps take your nonsense to a christian forum where they already believe such foolishness?

Quote: I will respond fully tomorrow.

Don't waste your time, you have confused my rebuke of your foolish nonsense, of your paltry assertions, and your logically vapid idiocy as an invitation to debate or decision. It was not. I've already read the vast majority of your posts here and I highly doubt you are suddenly going to stop talking out your ass, stop deliberately lying, and suddenly present demonstrable and testable evidence, logically sound argument (or even anything resembling an argument for that matter) which is all I'm interested in from your kind. As such you have nothing to say that I have not already read from you nor do I have any desire to soil my eyes reading your nonsense further. I'm sure your hubris will force you to type out some post resembling the incestuous union between stupidity and credulity but you are really better off doing soemthing more productive with your time. Try reading a second book perhaps? Drinking Beverage

Your superstitions are dying and as they do the world gets better. Your nonsense has already been relegated to the back waters, to the poor uneducated areas of the world and from there it will inevitably be stamped out. Your time is at an end, and I have no desire to listen to your pathetic mewlings on the way out, so pack your ignorance, delusion, dishonesty, your poor poor hurt feelings and your superstitions and get the fuck off the forum.

Shoo.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
17-07-2015, 08:19 AM
Kingschosen

I don't hint at anything. what message have I polluted? What offence have I caused you? What personal aganda do I have that is not wholly that of the one Lord? You claim to be Christian so act like it. Where am I wrong in attempting to unite religious through common doctrine? How am I evil in my actions toward unity with all creation. Please inlighten me so I may correct my obvious error.
17-07-2015, 08:33 AM
At work.

Geez... the weekend rolls around and Pop's starts imbibing.

I feel like it's my responsibility to take the keyboard away from the person obviously under the influence.

Realy, people should never drink (Or what have you) and post.
17-07-2015, 08:39 AM
(17-07-2015 08:33 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

Geez... the weekend rolls around and Pop's starts imbibing.

I feel like it's my responsibility to take the keyboard away from the person obviously under the influence.

Realy, people should never drink (Or what have you) and post.
If you imply that I am not of sound mind due to chemical alteration your assumptions are wrong. I am generally sober. I do smoke pot sometimes though.
17-07-2015, 08:40 AM
(17-07-2015 08:09 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(17-07-2015 05:03 AM)WalkingSnake Wrote:  Which observations are those again?
All observation that can be made by mere children, but can't be seen by those with skewed perspectives due to the level of selfishness and self righteousness, and blind acceptance that runs rampant in today's society.

Specifically what observations?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-07-2015, 08:42 AM
(17-07-2015 08:13 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Geometry is awesome by the way. And a true form of science which is completely enveloped in math and philosophy.

What does that even mean? Are you some sort of Platonist? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
17-07-2015, 08:48 AM
WhiskeyDebates,
Selfless, not self important. I am not special. I am divorced from fucked up society, not reality which are two completely different things. No fallaciousness whatsoever. No dishonesty either. You knowingly lie. I am the opposite of whiny. In fact I can deal with and use more pain than most can even fathom. Is this self importance? No it is observation and the result of vigerous training, and experience. You can rebuke whatever you want with your aragent assuming assertions. Never claimed you couldn't. Doesn't make them any less ludacris though. Your acusatuons are wholly unfounded. They , however will not veer my course. Only strengthen my resolve. Your acceptance of me as a person is irelavent.