Pretty cool how you attack... .

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-07-2015, 08:52 AM
RE: Pretty cool how you attack... .
(17-07-2015 08:42 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(17-07-2015 08:13 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Geometry is awesome by the way. And a true form of science which is completely enveloped in math and philosophy.

What does that even mean? Are you some sort of Platonist? Consider
Sort of. Yeah. Didn't know that word, thanks. Not that they exist wholly outside of the four obvious dimensions, but simply can't be proven through science alone.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2015, 08:58 AM
(17-07-2015 08:39 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(17-07-2015 08:33 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

Geez... the weekend rolls around and Pop's starts imbibing.

I feel like it's my responsibility to take the keyboard away from the person obviously under the influence.

Realy, people should never drink (Or what have you) and post.
If you imply that I am not of sound mind due to chemical alteration your assumptions are wrong. I am generally sober. I do smoke pot sometimes though.

I'm making the comment on the..... unintelligible. ... state of a lot of your posts. As for you comment on using recreational substances? Yah, that’s why I had the bit in brackets...... and your admission then supports my post.

Really. .... sleep off what ever your currently influenced by and come back sober.

Go to bed Pop's, you be drunk. Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
17-07-2015, 09:08 AM
(17-07-2015 08:02 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  WhiskeyDebates,
The positions I hold are undeniable.
Prove it, because so far your positions are entirely undemonstrated and thus logically and honestly MUST be denied as the made up nonsense they are. But please do prove them.

Quote:I have been educated in the things I discuss, I assure you.
Your assurances are worthless, as you are a demonstrable lier. Besides being educated in a delusion is not something to be proud of.

Quote:Please attempt to refrain from comparing me to any other for i am me and none other.
You are a carbon copy of 90% of the theists that stumble blindly into this forum. You are a dime a dozen, your "arguments" are the same, your delusions are the same, your lack of education is the same, and your fallacies are the same. Despite what your arrogance tells you are not a special little snow flake. You have nothing new to say and only old rehashed bullshit to sell. You are EXACTLY like the rest.

Quote:I am not superstitious, or ignorant.
The belief that there is life after death is born ENTIRELY from a superstition pasted down to you by your ancestors. Your belief in this despite your complete and total inability to provide even a shred of evidence from this belief makes you ignorant. Your abject refusal to see past your wishful thinking is what makes you delusional. the fact you believe them and don't think they are superstitious does not magically make them not superstitious.
You want a good example of your ignorance and delusion? Look up. Someone tells you you should actually read the Bible and in one sentence you claim to have read it and then in the next admit that you have not even finished the NT.... WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY claiming to be educated on this topic. You are the poster boy for the Dunning-Kruger Effect.

Quote:Forgery of the mind is what science causes without individual thought. Acceptance of guesses as fact is pretty much the definition of ignorance.
Then it's a good thing that science does not operate like that ain't it? You claim to not be ignorant and then IMMEDIATELY and deliberately lie about how science works. Science does not "make guesses and accept them as fact" your fucking idiot, the facts presented to us through the scientific process are PROVABLE, are DEMONSTRABLE, and can be reproduced and shown.
Something you can not do with a single thing you have said. You are ignorant when you lie like this. Name me something that Religion has PROVEN to be true, not asserted but proven.

Quote:There is no lie whatsoever that I will claim is related to truth at all.
You literally just did this when you described science as a collection of guesses taken as fact you dishonest wanker.

Quote:Salvation is free.
Prove it. Provide evidence that:
A.) I require salvation of any kind what so ever.
B.) I get it after I die.
C.) That anything exists outside of the natural order that can even grant it.

You ARE full of superstitions and your inability to recognize that changes nothing.

Quote:In fact your very existence in your current state is but a blink of an eye in relation to eternity. If your cool with that than who am I to argue?
While it's hardly important I want you to prove that eternity is a thing that exists. As for your "current state" nonsense the only state I, or you, have ever experienced is the earthly one. Your superstitious nonsense about an afterlife is just that, nonsense, until you can demonstrate it.
As for if I'm cool with my existence being but a blink of the eye......what the actual fuck does my opinion have to do with it? My existence is my existence and it's brevity or longevity has no impact on it at all. However you betray your own thinking kiddo: it's very clear that the idea of being an inconsequential blip in time bothers YOU. The difference, besides that, is that I don't embrace made up stories and superstitions to make myself feel better. I don't have to lie to myself and others to save my own ego.

Quote:I was blind, and indeed invelopes in darkness, but no more.
Oh grow up, you still cleave to a bunch of made up bullshit you can't prove an ounce of. Your blinders are still quite firmly attached and you prove it when you start to lie about what science is and how it works.

Quote: I would appreciate it if you kept my children out of your arragant assumptions.
I would appreciate it if you would stop being deliberately dishonest and lying through your teeth. Frankly though I don't give a fuck what you appreciate though and my claims about your decedents throwing off the yoke of your delusional superstitions was not an assumption but was in fact based entirely on the rapidly rising number of people, especially the young, who are giving up these old tattered superstitions of yours every day.
Your decedents will be free of your stupidity and perfidy and it matters not one bit if you like it or not.

Quote:Once again not superstition and not aligned with flawed perception of beliefs such as found in current organized religion.
Right. Right right right. Everyone else is wrong and you just happened to get it right. It's not religion that's wrong it's ORGANIZED religion that's the problem. Uh-huh, your the specil snowflake that figured it all out.
Demonstrate to me the mechanic by which you are able to figure out that the current organized religions are wrong and you are right. Betcha you don't have one.

Your beliefs are not based on demonstrable, testable, or falsifiable evidence. They are not logically consistent and have numerous fallacies in them and they do not comport to reality.
They are delusions and superstitions.

Quote:I simply look to start a new age of unity with all creation.
And you figured the best place to start would be to come to a forum where you KNOW we can recognize your obvious bullshit for the obvious bullshit it is, sling that obvious bullshit around, then insult the people who don't believe your obvious bullshit which, again, you knew in advance wouldn't believe your obvious bullshit.

Frankly you are free to believe whatever bullshit you want cause your too stupid to have any kind of impact on the world at all.Laugh out load

Quote:Based on what I know.
Knowledge is demonstrable. You have not demonstrated anything. You don't know anything, you believe. Pretending to have knowledge one does not is a sign of a fraud.

Quote:Not what I have read which completely backs up my knowledge.
You enjoy presenting your confirmation bias like a retarded peacock? You don't have knowledge you have belief.

Quote:Thanks for playing.
Thanks for putting up no actual defense of any kind other then "nu-uh!". Made winning real easy.Drinking Beverage

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 5 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
17-07-2015, 09:09 AM
(17-07-2015 08:58 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  ...
I'm making the comment on the..... unintelligible. ... state of a lot of your posts.

I've only just noticed this guy and yes, it's painful to read.

(17-07-2015 08:48 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  ...
Is this self importance? No it is observation and the result of vigerous training, and experience. You can rebuke whatever you want with your aragent assuming assertions. Never claimed you couldn't. Doesn't make them any less ludacris though. Your acusatuons are wholly unfounded. They , however will not veer my course. Only strengthen my resolve. Your acceptance of me as a person is irelavent.

(17-07-2015 08:39 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  ...
I do smoke pot sometimes though.

All is explained.

(17-07-2015 07:42 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  ...
I do not align with many Christian views as Christianity seems to be rife with confusion and skews the intended word for its own profit.

This wasn't too bad. Just one 'm' too many... without which it would have been a worthwhile opinion.

Drinking Beverage

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
17-07-2015, 09:12 AM
(17-07-2015 08:09 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(17-07-2015 05:03 AM)WalkingSnake Wrote:  Which observations are those again?
All observation that can be made by mere children, but can't be seen by those with skewed perspectives due to the level of selfishness and self righteousness, and blind acceptance that runs rampant in today's society.
Right and as everyone knows the observation of kids is FAR more reliable then peer reviewed scientific investigation.

I'm not gonna even get into the hypocrisy of you accusing others of being self-righteous and selfish while believing the creator of the universe knows you by name and has a very specific plan for you, as well as accusing people of blind acceptance while accepting things that have exactly ZERO demonstrable evidence to justify your belief.

I feel like I wasted my earlier prose on you now, you were to stupid to appreciate it.Weeping

17-07-2015, 09:14 AM
(17-07-2015 08:39 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(17-07-2015 08:33 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

Geez... the weekend rolls around and Pop's starts imbibing.

I feel like it's my responsibility to take the keyboard away from the person obviously under the influence.

Realy, people should never drink (Or what have you) and post.
If you imply that I am not of sound mind due to chemical alteration your assumptions are wrong. I am generally sober. I do smoke pot sometimes though.
This I actually agree with. That you are not of sound mind has absolutely nothing to do with substances.Drinking Beverage

17-07-2015, 09:16 AM
(16-07-2015 11:24 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I click "Like" whenever someone here makes me laugh or smile. I click Like a lot.

When someone, on occasion, makes me exclaim out loud "YES!" or thump the table, or otherwise have an intense emotional reaction, I add an extra set of "likes" in an additional comment.

Xieulong, you came close. But only one Like this time. But I'm definitely grinning! Smile

[Image: 4682534-jeremy-renner.gif]

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
17-07-2015, 09:17 AM
(17-07-2015 08:48 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  No dishonesty either.
You literally lied about what science is and how it operates. Now you are lying about not lying. A fantastic way to prove your point.Thumbsup

Quote:I am the opposite of whiny.
Yet you started a thread to whine about other people. Consider

Weird.

[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
17-07-2015, 09:19 AM
(17-07-2015 08:52 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Not that they exist wholly outside of the four obvious dimensions, but simply can't be proven through science alone.
You got some evidence to support that little assertion?

17-07-2015, 09:23 AM
(17-07-2015 09:19 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(17-07-2015 08:52 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Not that they exist wholly outside of the four obvious dimensions, but simply can't be proven through science alone.
You got some evidence to support that little assertion?

Well.... if Pop's deity is non-ecludian......

Then Pop's is worshipping Cthulhu.... Big Grin

Again, go to bed Pop's. You be drunk! Tongue
[+] 3 users Like Peebothuhul's post