Pretty cool how you attack... .

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-07-2015, 09:26 AM
RE: Pretty cool how you attack... .
(17-07-2015 09:23 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
(17-07-2015 09:19 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  You got some evidence to support that little assertion?

Well.... if Pop's deity is non-ecludian......

Then Pop's is worshipping Cthulhu.... Big Grin

Again, go to bed Pop's. You be drunk! Tongue

Now to be fair this might just be my own name here talking..... but I feel it's unfair to blame on innocent alcohol that which can be just as easily explained with rampant stupidity.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
17-07-2015, 09:31 AM
(17-07-2015 08:58 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
(17-07-2015 08:39 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  If you imply that I am not of sound mind due to chemical alteration your assumptions are wrong. I am generally sober. I do smoke pot sometimes though.

I'm making the comment on the..... unintelligible. ... state of a lot of your posts. As for you comment on using recreational substances? Yah, that’s why I had the bit in brackets...... and your admission then supports my post.

Really. .... sleep off what ever your currently influenced by and come back sober.

Go to bed Pop's, you be drunk. Tongue
You sir are fucking retarded. Like I said, sober as a judge, probably more so. And Not damning in my word.
17-07-2015, 09:32 AM
(17-07-2015 09:26 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(17-07-2015 09:23 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Well.... if Pop's deity is non-ecludian......

Then Pop's is worshipping Cthulhu.... Big Grin

Again, go to bed Pop's. You be drunk! Tongue

Now to be fair this might just be my own name here talking..... but I feel it's unfair to blame on innocent alcohol that which can be just as easily explained with rampant stupidity.
Pop's already admitted to imbibing 'other' mind altering chemicals. ...... Jus' sayin'.

I'm also thinking one doesn't get to Pop's level of mental bending on good old alcohol. .... Tongue
17-07-2015, 09:35 AM
(17-07-2015 09:31 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(17-07-2015 08:58 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  I'm making the comment on the..... unintelligible. ... state of a lot of your posts. As for you comment on using recreational substances? Yah, that’s why I had the bit in brackets...... and your admission then supports my post.

Really. .... sleep off what ever your currently influenced by and come back sober.

Go to bed Pop's, you be drunk. Tongue
You sir are fucking retarded. Like I said, sober as a judge, probably more so. And Not damning in my word.

?

I make a light hearted comment..... You admit to bending your mind with 'other' chemicals and now you're calling me 'Fucking'?

Sadly my phone keyboard limits my other wise responce. I wish you a speedy banning.
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
17-07-2015, 09:36 AM
WhiskeyDabates,
The word undeniable means that you cannot prove otherwise.

I am not proud. I do not lie. I really try hard to not even partake inundated white lies.

You will come to find that I am not the same. I will not be broken. Even through breakage I stay true to my course. Let me show you.
17-07-2015, 09:45 AM
(16-07-2015 07:31 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 05:31 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  You're not defenseless ... you're weaponless. Get it right.
I am neither, I assure you.

Then shut yer piehole with this whining, Cupcake.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
17-07-2015, 09:48 AM
(17-07-2015 08:02 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  The positions I hold are undeniable.

Having an irrational belief in something for which you have no evidence and clinging to that belief despite any contrary opinions doesn't mean that your position is undeniable. It makes it delusional.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
17-07-2015, 09:55 AM
(17-07-2015 09:48 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(17-07-2015 08:02 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  The positions I hold are undeniable.

Having an irrational belief in something for which you have no evidence and clinging to that belief despite any contrary opinions doesn't mean that your position is undeniable. It makes it delusional.

Well he's undeniably deluded. Checkmate atheist.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
17-07-2015, 09:56 AM
(17-07-2015 08:52 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(17-07-2015 08:42 AM)Chas Wrote:  What does that even mean? Are you some sort of Platonist? Consider
Sort of. Yeah. Didn't know that word, thanks. Not that they exist wholly outside of the four obvious dimensions, but simply can't be proven through science alone.

What "can't be proven through science alone"? Geometry?

Pro tip: Platonism is silly.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
17-07-2015, 09:57 AM
(17-07-2015 08:19 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Kingschosen

I don't hint at anything. what message have I polluted? What offence have I caused you? What personal aganda do I have that is not wholly that of the one Lord? You claim to be Christian so act like it. Where am I wrong in attempting to unite religious through common doctrine? How am I evil in my actions toward unity with all creation. Please inlighten me so I may correct my obvious error.

Stop with the whole "Who me? Whatever do you mean?" crap.

You know exactly what you're doing.

I am a Christian, and I'm acting like it. I'm being Christ-like by calling out your inappropriate behavior under the guise of being religious and then condemning you using harsh language... just like Christ did.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 3 users Like kingschosen's post