Pretty cool how you attack... .

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-07-2015, 10:02 AM
RE: Pretty cool how you attack... .
(17-07-2015 09:36 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  WhiskeyDabates,
The word undeniable means that you cannot prove otherwise.
Uh...no it does not. Are you fucking retarded?Shocking
Undeniable means that something is "imposable to deny" not that it's impossible to disprove. And your beliefs are very VERY easy to deny because they are based on no evidence what so ever. You just declare it so, you assert that you are right and when asked to demonstrate the evidence that lead you to this conclusion you freely admit you have none that it's not provable, which by the way makes it worthless. To be logically and intellectually honest we MUST deny your ravings as nothing more then a personal delusion without support or justification.
It's very easy to deny, watch:
"I deny your stupid superstitious bullshit pops because you can't prove a word of it."

There. Denied, now fuck off.

Oh and by the way even if undeniable meant "impossible to disprove" (which again it doesn't you illiterate moron) it wouldn't matter anyway because it's not up to us to disprove your bullshit it's up to YOU to prove your bullshit is not in fact bullshit. YOU have the burden of proof fucker, not us. Which makes you stupid and wrong twice in one sentence. Good job troll! Thumbsup

Quote:I am not proud.
Is a lie you might be able to get away with if your post history wasn't on full display for everyone to read. But it is. You colossal idiot.

Quote:I do not lie.
Irony. This is a lie about a lie, covering up a lie about how science operates. You are not a very good lier that's for sure. Laugh out load

Quote:I really try hard to not even partake inundated white lies.
Try harder cause you are failing at this worse they you are at using the words "undeniable" and "know/knowledge". If you try harder maybe you can wipe some of the reek of failure off yourself kid.

Quote:You will come to find that I am not the same.
You are exactly the same, EXACTLY the same, and I have you entirely figured out you dishonest idiot.

Quote:I will not be broken. Even through breakage I stay true to my course.
I bet you have no idea why this is fucking hilariously stupid.Laugh out load

Quote:Let me show you.
Please do I find your dogged instance that persevering in delusion despite your total failure to defend your delusions is an admirable and not the pathetic mewling example of an intellectually vapid moron that it actually is to be most entertaining. You can take the place of the forums last dancing idiot. We might even toss you a shilling from time to time. Dance bitch dance.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
17-07-2015, 10:32 AM
I don't feel like reading through all this bullshit, but here's an incredibly relevant video compilation of goats riding horses.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 4 users Like yakherder's post
17-07-2015, 10:34 AM
(17-07-2015 09:36 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  WhiskeyDabates,
The word undeniable means that you cannot prove otherwise.

I am not proud. I do not lie. I really try hard to not even partake inundated white lies.

You will come to find that I am not the same. I will not be broken. Even through breakage I stay true to my course. Let me show you.

[Image: dq4r4o.jpg]

Consider

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 3 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
17-07-2015, 10:38 AM
The tears of the "persecuted" religious moron. They are so sweet....

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
[+] 2 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
17-07-2015, 10:48 AM
I gotta say, guys, lay off him for the pot smoking, though. It's the one likeable trait I've seen thus far.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
17-07-2015, 10:58 AM
[Image: 62563334.jpg]
[+] 8 users Like ohio_drg's post
17-07-2015, 11:06 AM
Ha!! Saving that one for Facebook flame-war use.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
17-07-2015, 11:10 AM
(17-07-2015 10:48 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I gotta say, guys, lay off him for the pot smoking, though. It's the one likeable trait I've seen thus far.

I pointed out how incoherent Pop's is some times and they admitted to bending their mind.

I then mentioned that it would be responsible to try and limit people who might be posting under the influence as a light hearted comment made in parting reference to a local campaign of "Don't drink and drive."

To which I was abused. Clearly some people should not use substances. Their mind set seems completely ill suited to the effects.
17-07-2015, 11:36 AM
Oh I know, Peebothuhul... it was mostly a dig at him.

But I did have to defend the 'heads. Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
17-07-2015, 11:48 AM
Good Lord, this is still going on lol? Next time I visit this thread, I'll pack you guys some Gatorade and sandwiches Big Grin

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 7 users Like jennybee's post