Pretty cool how you attack... .

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-07-2015, 02:14 PM
RE: Pretty cool how you attack... .
(17-07-2015 09:23 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
(17-07-2015 09:19 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  You got some evidence to support that little assertion?

Well.... if Pop's deity is non-ecludian......

Then Pop's is worshipping Cthulhu.... Big Grin

Again, go to bed Pop's. You be drunk! Tongue
What does that had to do with chtulu?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2015, 02:17 PM
(17-07-2015 09:35 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
(17-07-2015 09:31 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  You sir are fucking retarded. Like I said, sober as a judge, probably more so. And Not damning in my word.

?

I make a light hearted comment..... You admit to bending your mind with 'other' chemicals and now you're calling me 'Fucking'?

Sadly my phone keyboard limits my other wise responce. I wish you a speedy banning.
That was only after your second or third assumption. And I can say fuck, or fucking, or fucking retarded as much as I want. Doesn't really help my position. But regardless
(17-07-2015 02:11 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(17-07-2015 09:17 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  You literally lied about what science is and how it operates. Now you are lying about not lying. A fantastic way to prove your point.Thumbsup

Yet you started a thread to whine about other people. Consider

Weird.
Not to whine at all. Was defending myself. And before that I was defending others.

You have no defense. Sorry. You were told to stop by an Admin, you argued back and got posts removed. If it happens again, you will lose all ability to post in that very protected area.

/thread

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

(17-07-2015 09:45 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 07:31 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I am neither, I assure you.

Then shut yer piehole with this whining, Cupcake.
Not whining sugarpie
17-07-2015, 02:20 PM
(17-07-2015 09:57 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(17-07-2015 08:19 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Kingschosen

I don't hint at anything. what message have I polluted? What offence have I caused you? What personal aganda do I have that is not wholly that of the one Lord? You claim to be Christian so act like it. Where am I wrong in attempting to unite religious through common doctrine? How am I evil in my actions toward unity with all creation. Please inlighten me so I may correct my obvious error.

Stop with the whole "Who me? Whatever do you mean?" crap.

You know exactly what you're doing.

I am a Christian, and I'm acting like it. I'm being Christ-like by calling out your inappropriate behavior under the guise of being religious and then condemning you using harsh language... just like Christ did.
You still haven't answered my question. Indeed you are like your brothers here in your prejudice and assumption.
17-07-2015, 02:21 PM
(17-07-2015 09:57 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(17-07-2015 08:19 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Kingschosen

I don't hint at anything. what message have I polluted? What offence have I caused you? What personal aganda do I have that is not wholly that of the one Lord? You claim to be Christian so act like it. Where am I wrong in attempting to unite religious through common doctrine? How am I evil in my actions toward unity with all creation. Please inlighten me so I may correct my obvious error.

Stop with the whole "Who me? Whatever do you mean?" crap.

You know exactly what you're doing.

I am a Christian, and I'm acting like it. I'm being Christ-like by calling out your inappropriate behavior under the guise of being religious and then condemning you using harsh language... just like Christ did.
You probably shouldn't compare yourself to God too much. Being Christian and all. Pretty sure that's frowned upon.
17-07-2015, 02:36 PM (This post was last modified: 17-07-2015 02:42 PM by kingschosen.)
(17-07-2015 02:21 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  You probably shouldn't compare yourself to God too much. Being Christian and all. Pretty sure that's frowned upon.

Case-in-point, retard.

I guess it's a bit redundant calling a Poe disingenuous, though.

Edit: PS, your trolling needs work. Word twisting has a breaking point. You need to learn to stretch better instead of just flat-out making it look like you went full-retard.

Me saying I was acting "Christ-like" and then you retorting that I called myself God is full-retard territory.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 3 users Like kingschosen's post
17-07-2015, 02:41 PM
(16-07-2015 01:38 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  the defenceless. Really stand up behavior. You won't lesten to the most simple of reasoning in your adamant disbelief. You are truly the nonbelievers. Your very limited fate awaits you Good luck with that. Really I hope y'all find salvation in simple obvious truth. You sure in the fuck won't ever find it in hatred and ignorance.

The power I have as an atheist to be able to say the following is immense.

I hope you are well. You seem angry and I can understand why you might feel that way. I can also understand why you might believe you need a god, just as billions of other people n this Earth also believe, like the Jews, The Muslims, The Hindus, The Babists, the Bahá'í, Christians, Gnostics, Druze, Bhakti, Buddhists, Din-e Ilahi, Janists, Sikhs, Meviazhi, Zoroastrian, Confucianists, Shinto, Tao, I could go on and on there are a lot of you.

Being angry or happy or sad or confused is as much a part of the human condition as wanting to believe in a higher power - and it's all fine by me because I have learned much about my species from science and philosophy.

Without some imaginary moral judge looking over my shoulder emotionally blackmailing me to say things I can of my own free will and cognition tell you that I understand and I love you. More than that I can tell you that everything will be ok, you don't need to worry, evolution will carry on and one day our species will achieve the ultimate evolutionary goal, extinction. But that is as it should be - we will live on in the genes of the species that follow after us.

Ask yourself, when was the last time someone who didn't stand to gain favour with some kind of god tell you they loved you and that everything would be ok?

That is the real power of humanity without god.

Archi

"I love the term magic realism. It's about expanding how you see the world. I think we live in an age where we're just hammered to think this is what the world is. Everything's saying 'That's the world.' And it's not the world. The world is a million possible things." - TG

Salman Rushdie talks to Terry Gilliam
[+] 4 users Like ArchibaldFunkdust's post
17-07-2015, 02:41 PM
I have no burden whatsoever. If you can't even attemp to understand what I am saying and attempt to find the connection. Yourself then I can't prove it for you. Of you really fave true unwavering effort to anything I have said in regard to Faith, belief, or knowledge you would find out for yourself.
That's all I can do is show you way. You have to walk it alone. Oh Damn.... Is that your problem? Your scared. Man you don't have to be scared nearly everything can be forgiven.
17-07-2015, 02:49 PM
(17-07-2015 02:14 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(17-07-2015 09:23 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Well.... if Pop's deity is non-ecludian......

Then Pop's is worshipping Cthulhu.... Big Grin

Again, go to bed Pop's. You be drunk! Tongue
What does that had to do with chtulu?

Cthulhu is non-Euclidean. Duh...