Pretty cool how you attack... .

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-07-2015, 03:08 PM (This post was last modified: 17-07-2015 03:12 PM by TheGulegon.)
RE: Pretty cool how you attack... .
(16-07-2015 07:30 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 05:08 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I don't remember attacking you, at all! Drinking Beverage
In fact, let me make you a drink! Shy
If you didn't partake in the bullshit then you should be able to surmise that I wasn't fucking talking to you. Being a free thinker and all.

In your original post (as seen below), "nonbelievers" = plural, and "y'all" means you all! So you were either talking to me on purpose, or by accident, dip-shit! Or you're a liar!

(16-07-2015 01:38 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  the defenceless. Really stand up behavior. You won't lesten to the most simple of reasoning in your adamant disbelief. You are truly the nonbelievers. Your very limited fate awaits you Good luck with that. Really I hope y'all find salvation in simple obvious truth. You sure in the fuck won't ever find it in hatred and ignorance.

And if you weren't talking to all of us (y'all nonbelievers) and all... then you should have instead named your thread:

Pretty cool how mods-who-forgot-to-powder-my-ass-before-they-put-on-my-baby-diapers attack ME... Dodgy

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
17-07-2015, 03:08 PM
(17-07-2015 02:41 PM)ArchibaldFunkdust Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 01:38 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  the defenceless. Really stand up behavior. You won't lesten to the most simple of reasoning in your adamant disbelief. You are truly the nonbelievers. Your very limited fate awaits you Good luck with that. Really I hope y'all find salvation in simple obvious truth. You sure in the fuck won't ever find it in hatred and ignorance.

The power I have as an atheist to be able to say the following is immense.

I hope you are well. You seem angry and I can understand why you might feel that way. I can also understand why you might believe you need a god, just as billions of other people n this Earth also believe, like the Jews, The Muslims, The Hindus, The Babists, the Bahá'í, Christians, Gnostics, Druze, Bhakti, Buddhists, Din-e Ilahi, Janists, Sikhs, Meviazhi, Zoroastrian, Confucianists, Shinto, Tao, I could go on and on there are a lot of you.

Being angry or happy or sad or confused is as much a part of the human condition as wanting to believe in a higher power - and it's all fine by me because I have learned much about my species from science and philosophy.

Without some imaginary moral judge looking over my shoulder emotionally blackmailing me to say things I can of my own free will and cognition tell you that I understand and I love you. More than that I can tell you that everything will be ok, you don't need to worry, evolution will carry on and one day our species will achieve the ultimate evolutionary goal, extinction. But that is as it should be - we will live on in the genes of the species that follow after us.

Ask yourself, when was the last time someone who didn't stand to gain favour with some kind of god tell you they loved you and that everything would be ok?

That is the real power of humanity without god.

Archi

Buddhism doesn't require a god. Just saying.
[+] 2 users Like RogueWarrior's post
17-07-2015, 03:13 PM
(17-07-2015 07:40 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 10:07 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Seriously, you've never read Leviticus 20:13 ???

13 If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them.

Want more? A lot more? Watch the video. He talks all about it. Start of the thread. Enjoy!
Saying that their existence will end is not instructing anyone to kill them.
I think my head just exploded from the stupidity of this statement. I've seen serious cognitive dissonance but this just took the cake.

“We can judge our progress by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers, our willingness to embrace what is true rather than what feels good.”
― Carl Sagan
[+] 3 users Like Worom's post
17-07-2015, 03:18 PM
(17-07-2015 02:41 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I have no burden whatsoever. If you can't even attemp to understand what I am saying and attempt to find the connection. Yourself then I can't prove it for you. Of you really fave true unwavering effort to anything I have said in regard to Faith, belief, or knowledge you would find out for yourself.
That's all I can do is show you way. You have to walk it alone. Oh Damn.... Is that your problem? Your scared. Man you don't have to be scared nearly everything can be forgiven.

Anybody who makes a claim, has a burden to provide evidence for the claim. Why would you be any different?
[+] 1 user Likes RogueWarrior's post
17-07-2015, 03:35 PM
(17-07-2015 02:04 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Math is the only undeniable science. The only one can can be proven 100% without any hypothesis or guesses.

Except for the small detail that that is not true. There are true statements of mathematics for which there is no proof, and consequently there are false statements for which there is no disproof. Google Gödel's incompleteness theorems.

Quote:Again, not lying or ignorant just because you can't prove me wrong with science. Religion isn't in the business of proving pointless things through deconstruction. That's what science is for.

No, science is for finding how the universe works - it is a methodology.

We have no need to prove you wrong. You have made unsupported statements and the burden of proof is yours.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
17-07-2015, 03:38 PM
(17-07-2015 03:13 PM)Worom Wrote:  
(17-07-2015 07:40 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Saying that their existence will end is not instructing anyone to kill them.
I think my head just exploded from the stupidity of this statement. I've seen serious cognitive dissonance but this just took the cake.

Yeah, I had to bite back a little mental whimper, at that one. The stupid there exceeded my maximum intake capacity.

Look, I'm not pretending to be a Hebrew scholar, but "surely be put to death, their blood shall be upon them" doesn't leave a lot of room for semantic debate.

I look at the reply as a failure of the Poe's Law test.

No one can have that much willful blindness and still have the remaining IQ to remember to inhale and exhale. So it must be deliberate.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 5 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
17-07-2015, 04:13 PM
This is something I found on the innerweb when I looked up merkabah. It's interesting. That's all.
17-07-2015, 04:16 PM
MERKABAH, BODY OF LIGHT
Merkaba, also spelled Merkabah, is the divine light vehicle allegedly used by ascended masters to connect with and reach those in tune with the higher realms. “Mer” means Light. “Ka” means Spirit. “Ba” means Body. Mer-Ka-Ba means the spirit/body surrounded by counter-rotating fields of light, (wheels within wheels), spirals of energy as in DNA, which transports spirit/body from one dimension to another.
The Merkaba is a crystalline energy field that is comprised of specific sacred geometries that align the mind, body, and heart together. This energy field created from sacred geometry extends around the body for a distance of 55 feet. These geometric energy fields normally spin around our bodies at close to the speed of light, but for most of us they have slowed down or stopped spinning entirely due to a lack of attention and use. When this field is reactivated and spinning properly, it is called a Merkaba. A fully activated Merkaba looks just like the structure of a galaxy or a UFO.
The Merkaba enables us to experience expanded awareness, connects us with elevated potentials of consciousness, and restores access and memory of the infinite possibilities of our being. When the Merkaba meditation is performed correctly, the Merkaba fluidly integrates our feminine (intuitive, receptive) and masculine (active, dynamic) aspects of our mind and spirit.
(http://lightworkers.org/blog/50955/merka...editation)

I'm sure you'll bash the source or something, I just thought it was interesting. I didn't research the source.
17-07-2015, 04:19 PM
(17-07-2015 04:16 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  MERKABAH, BODY OF LIGHT
Merkaba, also spelled Merkabah, is the divine light vehicle allegedly used by ascended masters to connect with and reach those in tune with the higher realms. “Mer” means Light. “Ka” means Spirit. “Ba” means Body. Mer-Ka-Ba means the spirit/body surrounded by counter-rotating fields of light, (wheels within wheels), spirals of energy as in DNA, which transports spirit/body from one dimension to another.
The Merkaba is a crystalline energy field that is comprised of specific sacred geometries that align the mind, body, and heart together. This energy field created from sacred geometry extends around the body for a distance of 55 feet. These geometric energy fields normally spin around our bodies at close to the speed of light, but for most of us they have slowed down or stopped spinning entirely due to a lack of attention and use. When this field is reactivated and spinning properly, it is called a Merkaba. A fully activated Merkaba looks just like the structure of a galaxy or a UFO.
The Merkaba enables us to experience expanded awareness, connects us with elevated potentials of consciousness, and restores access and memory of the infinite possibilities of our being. When the Merkaba meditation is performed correctly, the Merkaba fluidly integrates our feminine (intuitive, receptive) and masculine (active, dynamic) aspects of our mind and spirit.
(http://lightworkers.org/blog/50955/merka...editation)

I'm sure you'll bash the source or something, I just thought it was interesting. I didn't research the source.

Why bash the source when we can bash you? That is a bunch of woo, and you, sir, are a woo-wallower.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
17-07-2015, 04:31 PM
No,

Nope,

Definitely not!

(17-07-2015 09:31 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  You sir are fucking retarded. Like I said, sober as a judge, probably more so. And Not damning in my word.

This was your direct response to myself. Now, you can pony on up and apologize for simply being a d!ck with said above post as I have been totally cordial and pleasant towards yourself.

Not,

(17-07-2015 02:17 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  That was only after your second or third assumption. And I can say fuck, or fucking, or fucking retarded as much as I want. Doesn't really help my position. But regardless

I was not making assumptions. I was making a light(Aka 'Fun') hearted comment.

I await your reply/apology.