Pretty cool how you attack... .

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-07-2015, 04:45 PM
RE: Pretty cool how you attack... .
(17-07-2015 04:16 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  MERKABAH, BODY OF LIGHT
Merkaba, also spelled Merkabah, is the divine light vehicle allegedly used by ascended masters to connect with and reach those in tune with the higher realms. “Mer” means Light. “Ka” means Spirit. “Ba” means Body. Mer-Ka-Ba means the spirit/body surrounded by counter-rotating fields of light, (wheels within wheels), spirals of energy as in DNA, which transports spirit/body from one dimension to another.
The Merkaba is a crystalline energy field that is comprised of specific sacred geometries that align the mind, body, and heart together. This energy field created from sacred geometry extends around the body for a distance of 55 feet. These geometric energy fields normally spin around our bodies at close to the speed of light, but for most of us they have slowed down or stopped spinning entirely due to a lack of attention and use. When this field is reactivated and spinning properly, it is called a Merkaba. A fully activated Merkaba looks just like the structure of a galaxy or a UFO.
The Merkaba enables us to experience expanded awareness, connects us with elevated potentials of consciousness, and restores access and memory of the infinite possibilities of our being. When the Merkaba meditation is performed correctly, the Merkaba fluidly integrates our feminine (intuitive, receptive) and masculine (active, dynamic) aspects of our mind and spirit.
(http://lightworkers.org/blog/50955/merka...editation)

I'm sure you'll bash the source or something, I just thought it was interesting. I didn't research the source.

I will bash the concept rather than the source.

Most people have what Maslow called peak experiences, where we feel time slowing down, expanded consciousness, a sense of oneness with the universe, intense joy, feelings of reassurance, etc. It happens to me, personally, when I'm doing something like playing Firebird or Pines of Rome with a good group/good conductor. That doesn't mean I go around trying to force everyone I know to pick up an instrument and start practicing Stravinsky or Respighi.

Peak experiences are tons of fun and personal high points Just one can keep me practicing hard for a year, in the expectation that all of that preparation will pay off and I will be able to fully enjoy and participate in a great performance of the right music. However, the stuff you just posted about "shared geometries" and "crystalline energy fields," etc., is pure, unverifiable woo. It's meaningless at best, in that believing in it doesn't help a person become more competent in whatever activity leads to the peak experience, and counterproductive at worst, since the energy spent trying to align with the divine is better spent enhancing one's tennis swing or pirouette or thrusting technique, etc., etc.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like julep's post
17-07-2015, 04:55 PM
How is it that the Lord is omnipotent and all encompassing, yet can't be observed?

Simple.

Good, straight, guided, amazing, infinitely powerful, kind, forgiving, obvious energy is everywhere. Remember everything is energy of some sort, including us. Literally everything in existence is quite miraculous.

Everything is good throughout existence. There is literally observable infinite energy or potential in black holes. Perhaps in other things like antimatter or dark matter.
This energy is chaos and has literally no observable direction or reason. We to can be observed as chaos, potential, or without direction, or indifferent. We are the same in that our indifference is actually potential. When someone doesn't act on something they know in any way that is chaos and the waste of energy. The energy in the form of knowledge isn't used for Good or bad. If you contemplate about all of the potential, or chaos in the world today you could surmise that the use of this energy would be very powerful indeed.

What I am getting at is that we are all Good.

We are all bad.

The lack of awarness that we exude is a waste of life and chaos. We hold all of the potential. Through unity with creation we are creation.

17-07-2015, 04:55 PM
(17-07-2015 02:07 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(17-07-2015 09:09 AM)DLJ Wrote:  ...
This wasn't too bad. Just one 'm' too many... without which it would have been a worthwhile opinion.

Drinking Beverage
The English language limits you just as the rest of your academics limit your perception. Could you understand me without correcting my errors? Or are you really suggesting that you don't get what I say because of grammatical error?

Neither. I was attacking you 'coolly'. I thought that that was the point of the thread.

Angel

(17-07-2015 02:41 PM)ArchibaldFunkdust Wrote:  ...
I hope you are well. You seem angry and I can understand why you might feel that way. I can also understand why you might believe you need a god, just as billions of other people n this Earth also believe, like the Jews, The Muslims, The Hindus, The Babists, the Bahá'í, Christians, Gnostics, Druze, Bhakti, Buddhists, Din-e Ilahi, Janists, Sikhs, Meviazhi, Zoroastrian, Confucianists, Shinto, Tao, I could go on and on there are a lot of you.

Buddhism, Janism, Sikhism, Confucianism, Shintoism and Taoism don't go for a 'god' in the sense of an anthropomorphic figurehead.

Therefore, they are generally lovely and loving people.

Thumbsup

Meviazhi? Please tell me more. I've not heard of that one.

Cheers.

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
17-07-2015, 05:06 PM
(17-07-2015 02:17 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(17-07-2015 02:11 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Not to whine at all. Was defending myself. And before that I was defending others.

You have no defense. Sorry. You were told to stop by an Admin, you argued back and got posts removed. If it happens again, you will lose all ability to post in that very protected area.

/thread
Understood.
17-07-2015, 05:10 PM
(17-07-2015 04:45 PM)julep Wrote:  Most people have what Maslow called peak experiences, where we feel time slowing down, expanded consciousness, a sense of oneness with the universe, intense joy, feelings of reassurance, etc. It happens to me, personally, when I'm doing something like playing Firebird or Pines of Rome with a good group/good conductor. That doesn't mean I go around trying to force everyone I know to pick up an instrument and start practicing Stravinsky or Respighi.

Peak experiences are tons of fun and personal high points Just one can keep me practicing hard for a year, in the expectation that all of that preparation will pay off and I will be able to fully enjoy and participate in a great performance of the right music. However, the stuff you just posted about "shared geometries" and "crystalline energy fields," etc., is pure, unverifiable woo. It's meaningless at best, in that believing in it doesn't help a person become more competent in whatever activity leads to the peak experience, and counterproductive at worst, since the energy spent trying to align with the divine is better spent enhancing one's tennis swing or pirouette or thrusting technique, etc., etc.

Are we talking about MKULTRA, the God Helmet?

Check out Richard Dawkins using the God Helmet... start at the 10 minute mark if you only want to see his part.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
17-07-2015, 05:12 PM
(17-07-2015 03:08 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 07:30 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  If you didn't partake in the bullshit then you should be able to surmise that I wasn't fucking talking to you. Being a free thinker and all.

In your original post (as seen below), "nonbelievers" = plural, and "y'all" means you all! So you were either talking to me on purpose, or by accident, dip-shit! Or you're a liar!

(16-07-2015 01:38 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  the defenceless. Really stand up behavior. You won't lesten to the most simple of reasoning in your adamant disbelief. You are truly the nonbelievers. Your very limited fate awaits you Good luck with that. Really I hope y'all find salvation in simple obvious truth. You sure in the fuck won't ever find it in hatred and ignorance.

And if you weren't talking to all of us (y'all nonbelievers) and all... then you should have instead named your thread:

Pretty cool how mods-who-forgot-to-powder-my-ass-before-they-put-on-my-baby-diapers attack ME... Dodgy
I didn't specify mods your right. What you don't get is that if you weren't one of the people talking shit then I wasn't fucking talking to you. So when I said all you just assume I mean everymotherfucker ever or just the people I was defending myself against at that time?
17-07-2015, 05:24 PM
(17-07-2015 04:31 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  No,

Nope,

Definitely not!

(17-07-2015 09:31 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  You sir are fucking retarded. Like I said, sober as a judge, probably more so. And Not damning in my word.

This was your direct response to myself. Now, you can pony on up and apologize for simply being a d!ck with said above post as I have been totally cordial and pleasant towards yourself.

Not,

(17-07-2015 02:17 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  That was only after your second or third assumption. And I can say fuck, or fucking, or fucking retarded as much as I want. Doesn't really help my position. But regardless

I was not making assumptions. I was making a light(Aka 'Fun') hearted comment.

I await your reply/apology.
Ok look. I apologize.
17-07-2015, 05:49 PM (This post was last modified: 17-07-2015 05:56 PM by TheGulegon.)
(17-07-2015 05:12 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I didn't specify mods your right. What you don't get is that if you weren't one of the people talking shit then I wasn't fucking talking to you. So when I said all you just assume I mean everymotherfucker ever or just the people I was defending myself against at that time?

You know why I don't make Threads titled: Pretty cool if all theists were burned alive ? Because not all of them deserve that Tongue and I don't like to include the nice ones! But if I ever did accidentally make a thread like that, in a fit of rage, perhaps, I'd own up to it instead of trying to backtrack and lie my way out of it, covering up how horrible a human being I am in the process! Dodgy Or blaming others for the inevitable misunderstanding MY poor wording caused!

You are not taking responsibility for creating a (pointless) thread with a title, and an OP, that doesn't explain that fact explicitly, and still being an ass to someone who made a little funny at your expense. No where in the title, or the original post, did you explain to "y'all nonbelievers" (lot of nonbelievers... on a fucking atheist website, huh) that you were only talking about mods who removed your ability to post in a section reserved for good advice to members who need nothing else but kind words because you couldn't stop taking a dump on the poor people there AFTER they warned you to stop!

I'm surrounded by christians where I live. Met thousands in my lifetime! No one here is attacking those people cuz they're down right neighborly! You, however, are not, and the thread should be renamed "If a deserving cunt cries amongst people who've seen it's true colors, does it make a noise?"

17-07-2015, 05:56 PM
(17-07-2015 05:24 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Ok look. I apologize.

I accept your apology.

As heart felt as it was. I wish you all the best at making sense and conveying your thoughts.
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
17-07-2015, 06:00 PM
(17-07-2015 05:10 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(17-07-2015 04:45 PM)julep Wrote:  Most people have what Maslow called peak experiences, where we feel time slowing down, expanded consciousness, a sense of oneness with the universe, intense joy, feelings of reassurance, etc. It happens to me, personally, when I'm doing something like playing Firebird or Pines of Rome with a good group/good conductor. That doesn't mean I go around trying to force everyone I know to pick up an instrument and start practicing Stravinsky or Respighi.

Are we talking about MKULTRA, the God Helmet?

Check out Richard Dawkins using the God Helmet... start at the 10 minute mark if you only want to see his part.

Yes, and no, and maybe…

What Pops may be describing (hard to tell, as his writing skills are not the best) could be akin to the God Helmet's production of a sense of a foreign presence, and it's certainly been documented that the feeling of a foreign presence/voice from above has occurred many times to people who are at the extremes of physical endurance, perhaps as some kind of survival mechanism.

What I'm talking about experiencing is a sense of my own consciousness expanding during a whole brain/whole body activity and also a feeling of time slowing down--the kind of thing performance psychologists describe as "flow"--rather than the feeling that I'm experiencing communications from another personality.

There are certainly similarities in the intensity of the experiences and the feelings of heightened reality. I'm sure some combination of chemistry, biology, and physics is responsible, not a divine being.
[+] 2 users Like julep's post