Pretty cool how you attack... .

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-07-2015, 07:41 PM
RE: Pretty cool how you attack... .
(18-07-2015 01:56 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Fall in back on that same shit I see. If I'm spook fucking stupid and wrong than surely you can prove that some way...right? I mean according to you I lied about science. According to you I am an ignoramus. Show me. You get angry because you can't prove the fucking retarded wrong. I'd be pissed too. Don't loose any sleep over it. I'm sure you'll figure it out one day. Hope fully for you it will be prior to your death, right? Hey that's rhetorical. I don't need someone to justify my thoughts if they can't even prove a moron wrong. Hell, if my kid kicks a dog I can completely explain to him how, and why that shit was wrong. So what was your excuse?... Oh yeah, not your place. You got that shit right. Good luck really. I need some clarity from a self proclaimed drunk. Pathetic if I gave a fuck. Too bad I'm here for th greater good, and not the individual, right.

...and Jesus loves you Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
18-07-2015, 07:46 PM
(18-07-2015 07:41 PM)jennybee Wrote:  ...and Jesus loves you Heart

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
18-07-2015, 07:56 PM (This post was last modified: 18-07-2015 08:06 PM by Free.)
(16-07-2015 01:38 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  the defenceless. Really stand up behavior. You won't lesten to the most simple of reasoning in your adamant disbelief. You are truly the nonbelievers. Your very limited fate awaits you Good luck with that. Really I hope y'all find salvation in simple obvious truth. You sure in the fuck won't ever find it in hatred and ignorance.

Hello, I am an atheist, and I am 100% certain that whatever god you believe in does not exist.

The reason for my certainty is due to a lack of evidence to the contrary. In short, those who claim the existence of their supposed gods have never, not even once, provided any evidence to support the claim.

The reasoning to support my 100% certainty that no god exists is that over the centuries we have seen thousands of claims regarding thousands of different gods, and not once have any of those claims ever been proven to be true.

Hence, since we have a 100% failure rate in the effort to prove the existence of any supernatural god, I feel I am fully justified in having a 100% certainty that no such god exists. It's like a simple mathematics equation such as 1 + 1 = 2. If you do it 1000 times, the answer is always the same. Therefore, since the answer to the existence of these thousands of gods has always been mathematically a zero, then we have at least 1000 tests that all came to the same conclusion, which is:

"No supernatural gods exist."

And no supernatural gods have existed 100% of the time.

Often I see many believers pointing to things such as either their holy book or their intelligent design arguments as a means of supporting their belief in the existence of their god. However, it requires minimum reasoning to understand that the existence of a holy book is no more evidence of the existence of a god than the existence of "To Kill A Mockingbird" demonstrates that Boo Radley actually exists.

Surely you can understand this comparison? Both are merely books, but the holy books make such outrageous extraordinary claims that make them so much more unbelievable than "To Kill a Mockingbird" could ever be. There are no talking snakes or water-walking supermen in "To Kill a Mockingbird."

And in regards to intelligent design, it also requires minimal reasoning to understand that just because things have intricate structures it by no means indicates intelligent design. Firstly, to support this position once again, proof is required of the existence of the designer. Nobody is required to provide conclusive proof of any alternate explanation of how things came into existence, for the burden of proof is always upon anyone who makes the claim of existence, and never upon those who deny the claim based upon a lack of evidence.

You see, I am an atheist because it is the more intellectually honest position to hold, considering there is absolutely no evidence to contest my atheistic position.

Welcome to the forum. Hang around, you'll get accustomed to us.

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
[+] 1 user Likes Free's post
18-07-2015, 08:17 PM
(18-07-2015 07:56 PM)Free Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 01:38 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  the defenceless. Really stand up behavior. You won't lesten to the most simple of reasoning in your adamant disbelief. You are truly the nonbelievers. Your very limited fate awaits you Good luck with that. Really I hope y'all find salvation in simple obvious truth. You sure in the fuck won't ever find it in hatred and ignorance.

Hello, I am an atheist, and I am 100% certain that whatever god you believe in does not exist.

The reason for my certainty is due to a lack of evidence to the contrary. In short, those who claim the existence of their supposed gods have never, not even once, provided any evidence to support the claim.

The reasoning to support my 100% certainty that no god exists is that over the centuries we have seen thousands of claims regarding thousands of different gods, and not once have any of those claims ever been proven to be true.

Hence, since we have a 100% failure rate in the effort to prove the existence of any supernatural god, I feel I am fully justified in having a 100% certainty that no such god exists. It's like a simple mathematics equation such as 1 + 1 = 2. If you do it 1000 times, the answer is always the same. Therefore, since the answer to the existence of these thousands of gods has always been mathematically a zero, then we have at least 1000 tests that all came to the same conclusion, which is:

Often I see many believers pointing to things such as either their holy book or their intelligent design arguments as a means of supporting their belief in the existence of their god. However, it requires minimum reasoning to understand that the existence of a holy book is no more evidence of the existence of a god than the existence of "To Kill A Mockingbird" demonstrates that Boo Radley actually exists.

Surely you can understand this comparison? Both are merely books, but the holy books make such outrageous extraordinary claims that make them so much more unbelievable than "To Kill a Mockingbird" could ever be. There are no talking snakes or water-walking supermen in "To Kill a Mockingbird."

And in regards to intelligent design, it also requires minimal reasoning to understand that just because things have intricate structures it by no means indicates intelligent design. Firstly, to support this position once again, proof is required of the existence of the designer. Nobody is required to provide conclusive proof of any alternate explanation of how things came into existence, for the burden of proof is always upon anyone who makes the claim of existence, and never upon those who deny the claim based upon a lack of evidence.

You see, I am an atheist because it is the more intellectually honest position to hold, considering there is absolutely no evidence to contest my atheistic position.

Never said anything about a supernatural God. Just an all encompassing higher power like the Universe.
18-07-2015, 08:20 PM
(18-07-2015 08:17 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(18-07-2015 07:56 PM)Free Wrote:  Hello, I am an atheist, and I am 100% certain that whatever god you believe in does not exist.

Never said anything about a supernatural God. Just an all encompassing higher power like the Universe.

But you see, your claim is exactly the same, because it requires the exact same kind of evidence support it.

Do you understand?

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
18-07-2015, 08:25 PM
(18-07-2015 08:20 PM)Free Wrote:  
(18-07-2015 08:17 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Never said anything about a supernatural God. Just an all encompassing higher power like the Universe.

But you see, your claim is exactly the same, because it requires the exact same kind of evidence support it.

Do you understand?
So you want evidence that the Universe is all encompassing, and infinitely powerful? I would have to suggest some form of observation or study on your part.
18-07-2015, 08:33 PM (This post was last modified: 18-07-2015 08:41 PM by Free.)
(18-07-2015 08:25 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(18-07-2015 08:20 PM)Free Wrote:  But you see, your claim is exactly the same, because it requires the exact same kind of evidence support it.

Do you understand?
So you want evidence that the Universe is all encompassing, and infinitely powerful? I would have to suggest some form of observation or study on your part.

I have observed it. I have studied it. I find no evidence for such a claim as you are making.

Do you have some kind of evidence to support this belief of yours?

Also, would you like to discuss why the universe cannot be both infinite and all encompassing at the same time?

18-07-2015, 09:09 PM
(18-07-2015 08:33 PM)Free Wrote:  
(18-07-2015 08:25 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  So you want evidence that the Universe is all encompassing, and infinitely powerful? I would have to suggest some form of observation or study on your part.

I have observed it. I have studied it. I find no evidence for such a claim as you are making.

Also, would you like to discuss why the universe cannot be both infinite and all encompassing at the same time?
The universe isn't infinite as far as I know. I said it contains infinite potential in the form of black holes, or maybe dark, or anti matter. No proof. Not a scientist, oh how I wish I would have known in school what I know now. I would have been an astronomer or archeologist of some sort. Live and learn though.
18-07-2015, 09:11 PM
(18-07-2015 09:09 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(18-07-2015 08:33 PM)Free Wrote:  I have observed it. I have studied it. I find no evidence for such a claim as you are making.

The universe isn't infinite as far as I know. I said it contains infinite potential in the form of black holes, or maybe dark, or anti matter. No proof. Not a scientist, oh how I wish I would have known in school what I know now. I would have been an astronomer or archeologist of some sort. Live and learn though.

It's never too late. My girlfriend is going back to school for Archaeology now, she's in her mid 30s. Thumbsup

What do you mean though by infinite potential in the form of black holes and dark or antimatter?

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
18-07-2015, 09:22 PM
(18-07-2015 09:09 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(18-07-2015 08:33 PM)Free Wrote:  I have observed it. I have studied it. I find no evidence for such a claim as you are making.

The reality is quite simple, really.

If the universe if finite, we will eventually know that it is finite.

But if the universe is infinite, we would never be able to verify it because we could look for the edge of the universe forever and never find it to verify that it is infinite.

Therefore, we can never know whether or not the universe is infinite unless we prove that it is not infinite, which means that we absolutely must prove it is finite to eliminate speculation about infinity.

Now here's a truth.

The current state of our knowledge does not indicate that the universe is finite. Therefore, we have no good reason to believe the universe is finite.

However, we can demonstrate that both eternity and infinity co-exist, by virtue of a simple demonstration.

Start counting numbers .. 1 ... 2... 3 ... and you will quickly understand that you could conceivably count an infinite amount of numbers. Also, because you could count an infinite amount of numbers, it by necessity implies that you could count numbers eternally.

What this does is demonstrate to you that both infinity and eternity exist. Now to take it a step further, since we could line up the counting of numbers as if they were written on paper, we could write each number on a separate piece of paper and place them in order, so that they would continue infinitely, and thus, eternally.

My point here is in demonstrating via simple mathematics that the universe must, by necessity, be both infinite and eternal. Otherwise, we could not have an infinite amount of numbers.

Do you understand this concept?

[+] 1 user Likes Free's post