Pretty cool how you attack... .

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-07-2015, 04:18 PM
RE: Pretty cool how you attack... .
(19-07-2015 03:50 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Usually if I Say knowledge instead of belief it's because I know it to be true beyond a shadow of a doubt.
Except that I've already proven several times that in many of the cases where you claim to know something you actually don't. Belief and knowledge are not interchangeable words and Knowledge is by it's very nature demonstrable, and you have not demonstrated a single thing here so no you DON'T know beyond a shadow of a doubt any of the things you have claimed to know you just believe that you do and refuse to entertain any arguments except your own blatant bias. The fact that it's against good reason, has no corroborating evidence of any kind, and is full of logical fallacies is why it's a delusional belief.

(19-07-2015 03:50 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Of course that doesn't mean anyone else has to believe me though.
Right we do not but if you want to use your beliefs in a debate you have to show that the beliefs you hold have some basis or value. You have to show that they are factual and not just something you pulled out of your cavernous ass. Not only have you not done that you flat out deny that you should have to which is just plain lunacy on your part.
The question is not if we should or should not believe what you say pops, the question is why should we even listen to it in the first place when you yourself admit there is no evidence for your beliefs in the first place? It's even harder to entertain baseless conjecture when that conjecture happens to come from a documented lier with a tendency to dishonest misrepresentation and argument.

That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence, and when I am done going through your posts and dismissing everything that you have asserted without evidence I'm left with blank pages cause you have not said anything worth discussing.

I know why you won't answer my questions, because you know that they utterly refute your argument and you just flat can not deal with it. Your delusions won't let you.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
19-07-2015, 04:23 PM
(19-07-2015 03:34 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Unfogged,
Entire galaxies live in order. Spiral, skeptical so forth, all order for sustained existence.
Solar systems all have order in that everything in them has an orbit.
Our own moon resides with us in her silent beauty in order for us to experience life in our distinct fashion.

[Image: c77906a6bf2e569c228d3b62bb58608a.jpg]

Don't know if that worked but I will explain it. In my yard is a pear tree. This tree is close to a burn pile that I burn regularly. This little sappling used to shoot straight into the air in its intended path. It had no limbs, straight up. Well I burned my pile next to this tree quite a few times. I thought it was toast. So yeah the main part if the tree died a couple of years ago. But it's weird because instead of accepting its inevitable demise this fucking plant actually changed its course after realizing it was doomed without adjustment. Tree now has one limb. This limb shoots out at 90° away from my burn pile. This one limb is my proof that plants not only obey there path, but actually have the ability to change it. They choose life in the one direction that is most beneficial. It isn't chance. It's experience.

Is that the Garden of Eden? Consider
19-07-2015, 04:23 PM
(19-07-2015 04:18 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(19-07-2015 03:50 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Usually if I Say knowledge instead of belief it's because I know it to be true beyond a shadow of a doubt.
Except that I've already proven several times that in many of the cases where you claim to know something you actually don't. Belief and knowledge are not interchangeable words and Knowledge is by it's very nature demonstrable, and you have not demonstrated a single thing here so no you DON'T know beyond a shadow of a doubt any of the things you have claimed to know you just believe that you do and refuse to entertain any arguments except your own blatant bias. The fact that it's against good reason, has no corroborating evidence of any kind, and is full of logical fallacies is why it's a delusional belief.

(19-07-2015 03:50 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Of course that doesn't mean anyone else has to believe me though.
Right we do not but if you want to use your beliefs in a debate you have to show that the beliefs you hold have some basis or value. You have to show that they are factual and not just something you pulled out of your cavernous ass. Not only have you not done that you flat out deny that you should have to which is just plain lunacy on your part.
The question is not if we should or should not believe what you say pops, the question is why should we even listen to it in the first place when you yourself admit there is no evidence for your beliefs in the first place? It's even harder to entertain baseless conjecture when that conjecture happens to come from a documented lier with a tendency to dishonest misrepresentation and argument.

That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence, and when I am done going through your posts and dismissing everything that you have asserted without evidence I'm left with blank pages cause you have not said anything worth discussing.

I know why you won't answer my questions, because you know that they utterly refute your argument and you just flat can not deal with it. Your delusions won't let you.
What's the post number, dick? I'll get right on it. You will have your answers that you will say are lies this evening.
19-07-2015, 04:31 PM
(19-07-2015 04:17 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  A chair is material so no there mite not be a chair in that case. Let's change the thing from a chair to thought or emotion. Let's say that John is actually not seeing a chair but has the conviction and assosiated emotion that is appaerent with truth. Let's say that the others can't see or feel that truth. Does it mean that there is no truth just because the other 9 people haven't found it in spite of there search. Or could it be that they were searching in the wrong manner?

Firstly, we must by necessity define what "truth" actually is. In regards to your position, the following definition applies:

truth:

:a verified or indisputable fact, proposition, principle, or the like:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/truth

What you are actually claiming to be truth is not something that can be verified as an indisputable fact by you, nor anyone else.

You see, there are two types of truth: personal, and universal.

Personal truths may not actually be true in the universe, but are accepted as being true by the individual based upon the individual's beliefs. In short, you believe it to be true, despite being unable to verify it as an indisputable fact.

Universal truths are truths that can be verified to be indisputable facts. For example, in whole numbers 1 + 1 = 2 is true throughout the universe. Counting numbers 1, 2, 3 will result in an infinite amount of numbers capable of being counted, and this is also a universal truth.

Many of us, like you, have personal beliefs that we accept as truths, but intellectual honesty demands that we recognize them as beliefs as opposed to being actual truths.

It is more honest for you to state your position as being a position of belief as opposed to a position of truth for the simple reason that you are unable to verify your claim of truth as being an indisputable fact.

Would you not agree, in all honesty?

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
[+] 2 users Like Free's post
19-07-2015, 04:34 PM
(19-07-2015 04:17 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  A chair is material so no there mite not be a chair in that case.
Either the chair is there or it's not, there is no fucking maybe idiot.

(19-07-2015 04:17 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Let's say that John is actually not seeing a chair but has the conviction and assosiated emotion that is appaerent with truth.
Truth is in no way at all connected to conviction nor emotion. There is not "truth" emotion and how convicted you are to an idea in no way effects the accuracy of that idea.
Something is either true or it is not, and we tell the difference between the two with investigation and evidence.

(19-07-2015 04:17 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Let's say that the others can't see or feel that truth.
Cool. What happens when those 9 people also have the "conviction and associated emotion that is apparent truth" that is counter to Johns? How do we tell which truth claim is the real one? We investigate and gather evidence.

Your shit is not even internally consistent.

(19-07-2015 04:17 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Does it mean that there is no truth just because the other 9 people haven't found it in spite of there search. Or could it be that they were searching in the wrong manner?
It's not " john is right or no one is". Just because John's, and yours, truth is wrong does not mean there is NO truth. Your engaged in fallacy making again. How do we know John's not the one searching in the wrong way and thus getting false conclusions? Your confirmation bias is showing.

[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
19-07-2015, 05:12 PM
(19-07-2015 03:34 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Entire galaxies live in order. Spiral, skeptical so forth, all order for sustained existence.

Galaxies do not live, they exist. While they may be spherical, they aren't skeptical. They also can change, particularly when they collide, so I have no idea what you mean by "all order for sustained existence". What we see as order arises naturally out of chaos; there is no reason to assume any intentional ordering.

Quote:Solar systems all have order in that everything in them has an orbit.
Our own moon resides with us in her silent beauty in order for us to experience life in our distinct fashion.

Our moon orbits the earth because of the way the system formed. It isn't there for us. Anthropomorphizing everything is a poor way to understand anything.

Quote:But it's weird because instead of accepting its inevitable demise this fucking plant actually changed its course after realizing it was doomed without adjustment. Tree now has one limb. This limb shoots out at 90° away from my burn pile. This one limb is my proof that plants not only obey there path, but actually have the ability to change it. They choose life in the one direction that is most beneficial. It isn't chance. It's experience.

Could it be that every branch that grew up or towards the burn pile was damaged and killed? Only branches that happened to grow away from the pile would survive. There is no "realizing" needed on the part of the plant to appear to respond to external events like that.

Quote:Insects goal is to be. In the most efficient and fruitful way possible.

Please demonstrate how you know what an insect thinks.

Quote:Usually if I Say knowledge instead of belief it's because I know it to be true beyond a shadow of a doubt. Of course that doesn't mean anyone else has to believe me though.

Anything you claim to know but can't demonstrate is not known, it is believed. Your level of certainty is irrelevant if you can't explain to anybody else how they can verify your claims. The only reasonable option for your audience is to assume that you are irrational.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
19-07-2015, 05:35 PM
(19-07-2015 04:23 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  What's the post number, dick? I'll get right on it.
You know pops if you bothered to read the fucking posts you respond to you might have an actual idea what the questions are. The fact that I have repeated some of these questions multiple times and you have respond to every post containing them and STILL don't know what they are is rather telling about how willing you are to actually engage honestly and thoughtfully in your education.Drinking Beverage

However I would actually like to wring some answers out of that brain of yours before it burns out and you start singing "Jesus loves me, this I know" in the corner while curled up in the fetal position so I'll just reiterate a few, though not all, of my questions, never mind the post numbers. Make it all convenient and shit for you.
  1. You said that I was a self proclaimed drunk. I asked you to quote the post where I declared I was a drunk. I expect you to do that or apologize for lying.
  2. I asked you "if I accused you of being a rapist is it up to me to provide evidence you are a rapist or is it up to you to prove that you are not a rapist? Am I and others justified in treating you like a rapist if you can't prove you have never raped anyone at any point in your life?" On whom does the burden of Proof lay and why?
  3. I then informed you that I KNOW you are a rapist and asked if you could prove me wrong.
  4. I also informed you that I KNOW that you don't know the things you claim to know and I asked you to prove me wrong.
  5. Seeing as how you claim to know things, and I claim to Know that you don't know those things (two claims which are mutually incompatible) how would we go about discovering who is factually correct. Describe a mechanism or system of investigation that could help us figure it out.

Start there.
(19-07-2015 04:23 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  You will have your answers...
Keep in mind that if you don't actually answer the questions and instead choose to ramble on about some unrelated superstitious nonsense like you have been doing (in TWO thread now!) I will consider them unanswered. Some of the questions can be answered with as little as a single word so keep them on topic as much as your incoherent brain can manage.

(19-07-2015 04:23 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  that you will say are lies this evening.
Nice try cuntcake but I don't actually KNOW ahead of time if you are going to lie. I would be entirely reasonable to assume that you will lie given that you have a proven track record of lying but I'm actually interested in you giving an honest answer for a change so I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. If your answers are honest and actually have something to do with the questions I'm actually and plainly asking then no I won't call them lies. If they are lies though I'll burn you for them and add it to your running tally.

Oh and just so there is no confusion I haven't called your dishonest bullshit a collection of lies...I have demonstrated and proven that your dishonest bullshit is a collection of lies. I know in your deluded mind there is not much difference betwixt the two but in the real world they are radically different.

Thought I would clear that up. Drinking Beverage

[+] 7 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
19-07-2015, 07:55 PM
WhiskeyDebates,
1)I will refraise the statement. You seem to be a drunk.

2)No one is being accused of anything, except for you accusing me of being a liar. Your whole comparison seems off in that accusations and rape have nothing to do with trying to help others who claim to not listen or understand yet do just that. There is only proof through experience. There is only experience through Faith. .

3)I know you will get some sadistic(evil) joy from this, but calling me a rapist and a liar are not very welcome. Your individual path is slightly more curved to the negative than some, but you will get through perhaps.

4)Please refer to "2)".

5)The system you speak of is in theory and can barely be comprehended by many in the sway of current society. Instinct and intuition is imperative. Often these initial entries of thought or emotion are correct. I would venture to say always. Catching these things is rather difficult with a strong sense of self, or high self regard. The correct thought is simple, straight, and without flaw of negative effect on anything. The conciense is a very important tool as are emotions when speaking of the right. The good side of your conscience is always first if you can catch it, and if you aren't slap full of bad, which you aren't unless part of your brain is functioning incorrectly. The emotions that are with the rightious are joy, excitement, selfless acomplishment, love, care. Levels of emotion through thought can be used as a guage. These emotional levels can and do actually gather internal energy for the use of said good. That's enough on that for now.

Seriously, I haven't lied yet. Henceforth, you haven't proven otherwise.
19-07-2015, 08:04 PM
(19-07-2015 07:55 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  WhiskeyDebates,

2)No one is being accused of anything, except for you accusing me of being a liar. Your whole comparison seems off in that accusations and rape have nothing to do with trying to help others who claim to not listen or understand yet do just that. There is only proof through experience. There is only experience through Faith. .

3)I know you will get some sadistic(evil) joy from this, but calling me a rapist and a liar are not very welcome. Your individual path is slightly more curved to the negative than some, but you will get through perhaps.

4)Please refer to "2)".

5)The system you speak of is in theory and can barely be comprehended by many in the sway of current society. Instinct and intuition is imperative. Often these initial entries of thought or emotion are correct. I would venture to say always. Catching these things is rather difficult with a strong sense of self, or high self regard. The correct thought is simple, straight, and without flaw of negative effect on anything. The conciense is a very important tool as are emotions when speaking of the right. The good side of your conscience is always first if you can catch it, and if you aren't slap full of bad, which you aren't unless part of your brain is functioning incorrectly. The emotions that are with the rightious are joy, excitement, selfless acomplishment, love, care. Levels of emotion through thought can be used as a guage. These emotional levels can and do actually gather internal energy for the use of said good. That's enough on that for now.

Seriously, I haven't lied yet. Henceforth, you haven't proven otherwise.

Keep proving you are an ass. You are really good at it.

Thus far that's all you have managed to prove.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
19-07-2015, 08:28 PM
(19-07-2015 07:55 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  WhiskeyDebates,

I refuse to believe that there is a human old enough to be allowed in the internet unsupervised that is so dense as to not understand the illustration of the Burden of Proof with Whiskey is creating by way of false accusation.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post