Pretty cool how you attack... .

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-07-2015, 07:07 AM
RE: Pretty cool how you attack... .
(20-07-2015 05:51 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(19-07-2015 11:48 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Now you are just special pleading and it's boring. You are defining your belief outside sciences scope to justify to yourself the complete lack of evidence that it exists. That's not how it works. The time to believe in something is when it can be positively demonstrated to be real and not one fucking second before. Anything else is irrational.

You are just like every other motherfucker who claims to have a pipeline to secret truth yet displays a shockingly all encompassing ignorance of the real world: You are fucking crazy. You have nothing interesting or new to say, you are not special...you're just insane.

Faith is not proof it is literally by definition the opposite of proof. Keep trying.

Then it's not proof asshole. Proof can be analyzed, demonstrated, reproduced, and falsified. Faith is not proof of anything but the willingness to replace reality with comfortable delusions.

It's not, so go fuck yourself and your special pleading god of the gaps idiocy. The scientific method is the ONLY way to get provable, demonstrable and accurate results. Believing whatever the fuck you want to believe through "faith" is not an acceptable replacement.

Now get the fuck of this forum you walking sack of pestilent filth.
Look here you whiny, diluted, worthless, waste or energy. You talk a lot of bullshit, but that's all you do. Keep pulling your brothers down to your level you self centered fool. Your repeated attacks are very welcome indeed. There are two sides you pompous prick. Keep push in, that's what the fuck you do. How dare you speak of things you no nothing of as if you have experienced anything that wasn't through the looking glass of the bottom of the bottle. Crazy is an understatement you fucking moron. Just because I generally try really hard to stay on the positive doesn't mean I don't have an equally close relationship with the negative. I tell you what you sneaking fucking worm. Why don't you pm me a pic of yourself. I will do the same. We can meet in the middle and I can prove everything to you in person. You are right there isn't shit for you but pain. Hide behind your anonymity you fucking pussy, or put your selfish thoughts to the test. What of it? Lets play. Did I mention that I don't play too well with others? Did I mention that I long to be broken? Did I mention that in my alternate state of being that I daydream of pain. Brake my body you dumb shit. Let m show you what true spirit is capable of despite the physical state. Pleeeease friendo.
Wait. . . did you threaten to beat up someone on the Internet?

Oh dear you poor, poor thing that's freaking funny. I actually laughed out loud.

Thank you sir. You beautiful delusional bastard.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-07-2015, 08:29 AM
(18-07-2015 09:22 PM)Free Wrote:  What this does is demonstrate to you that both infinity and eternity exist. Now to take it a step further, since we could line up the counting of numbers as if they were written on paper, we could write each number on a separate piece of paper and place them in order, so that they would continue infinitely, and thus, eternally.

My point here is in demonstrating via simple mathematics that the universe must, by necessity, be both infinite and eternal. Otherwise, we could not have an infinite amount of numbers.

Do you understand this concept?

Sorry, no. Your argument is invalid; the conclusion does not follow. Numbers have no physical existence.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-07-2015, 08:40 AM
I like "brake my body"... what, slow you down?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
20-07-2015, 09:38 AM
(19-07-2015 10:13 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Just not my style. Quiet comfortable. You really have no idea of my thresholds. Thank you for the genuine concern. I'm fine.

Oh, I have no doubt you're not bothered in the least. I'm just pointing out that lacking the wisdom to back out of a fruitless conversation is not the way to bolster one's reputation as a wise person whose opinion should be respected.

This is a Pyrrhic conversation for you.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
20-07-2015, 11:40 AM
(20-07-2015 08:29 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(18-07-2015 09:22 PM)Free Wrote:  What this does is demonstrate to you that both infinity and eternity exist. Now to take it a step further, since we could line up the counting of numbers as if they were written on paper, we could write each number on a separate piece of paper and place them in order, so that they would continue infinitely, and thus, eternally.

My point here is in demonstrating via simple mathematics that the universe must, by necessity, be both infinite and eternal. Otherwise, we could not have an infinite amount of numbers.

Do you understand this concept?

Sorry, no. Your argument is invalid; the conclusion does not follow. Numbers have no physical existence.

Do you understand the CONCEPT?

Wink

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
20-07-2015, 11:50 AM
(20-07-2015 09:38 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(19-07-2015 10:13 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Just not my style. Quiet comfortable. You really have no idea of my thresholds. Thank you for the genuine concern. I'm fine.

Oh, I have no doubt you're not bothered in the least. I'm just pointing out that lacking the wisdom to back out of a fruitless conversation is not the way to bolster one's reputation as a wise person whose opinion should be respected.

This is a Pyrrhic conversation for you.
There is no cost that I have paid. Thanks for admitting some positive though.
20-07-2015, 11:52 AM
(20-07-2015 11:40 AM)Free Wrote:  
(20-07-2015 08:29 AM)Chas Wrote:  Sorry, no. Your argument is invalid; the conclusion does not follow. Numbers have no physical existence.

Do you understand the CONCEPT?

Wink
A concept isn't truth simply because it has facts in it that are truth.
20-07-2015, 12:09 PM
(20-07-2015 11:50 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  There is no cost that I have paid. Thanks for admitting some positive though.

Simply because you cannot see it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

"What senses do we lack that we cannot see entire worlds around us?" Frank Herbert once wrote, and it seems apt here.

The positive I get from you is negligible: don't behave like this guy, and is diminished by the fact that I had already learnt that by the time I was ten or so.
20-07-2015, 12:10 PM
(19-07-2015 03:34 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Unfogged,
Entire galaxies live in order. Spiral, skeptical so forth, all order for sustained existence.
Hi, Commonsensei here. I know you've got a lot on your plate between Free, Whiskey, and unfogged. But I just can't help but step in.

Entire galaxies, live in Chaos. Gravaty pulling a ripping things every which way. Stars exploding, and imploding. Rocks and gasses being hurled threw the universe.

Some are spiral yes. but some are irregular, or elliptical.

[Image: Galaxies_types.jpg]

(19-07-2015 03:34 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  In my yard is a pear tree. This tree is close to a burn pile that I burn regularly. This little sappling used to shoot straight into the air in its intended path. It had no limbs, straight up. Well I burned my pile next to this tree quite a few times. I thought it was toast. So yeah the main part if the tree died a couple of years ago. But it's weird because instead of accepting its inevitable demise this fucking plant actually changed its course after realizing it was doomed without adjustment.

This is the part where i think your confused. You thinking that the plant has a form of reason. It's simply reacting to it's environment. It's doing what it's ancestors evolved into doing. It grows. Seeking light, or a clean carbon dioxide source. You said your self.

"So yeah the main part if the tree died a couple of years ago."

You killed the part of the tree that was being exposed to the soot.

(19-07-2015 03:34 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Tree now has one limb. This limb shoots out at 90° away from my burn pile. This one limb is my proof that plants not only obey there path, but actually have the ability to change it. They choose life in the one direction that is most beneficial. It isn't chance. It's experience.

Obey their path? What path? Again no reasoning skills it's just preforming it's nature. YOU KILL THE OTHER PART OF THE TREE! In your picture you can see a stem growing straight up. From the trunk. It's growing But if you continue to deprive that portion of clean carbon dioxide it will die off too.

Also you can control the growth pattern of any planet. It will do little to nothing to fight it. It's called Bonzai.

[Image: celtis-bonsai-tree-hackberries-isolated-...494604.jpg]

Again no reasoning skills. This is just a example of the result of planet evolution.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
20-07-2015, 12:15 PM (This post was last modified: 20-07-2015 12:34 PM by Free.)
(20-07-2015 11:52 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(20-07-2015 11:40 AM)Free Wrote:  Do you understand the CONCEPT?

Wink
A concept isn't truth simply because it has facts in it that are truth.

It is a concept that demonstrates the truth of the concept.

Chas has stated that numbers have no physical existence. However, that does not indicate that numbers do not have any kind of existence at all.

They exist.

The word "existence" is not restricted to what is only physical. For example, does a concept exist? If not, how then can it be expressed?

If a thought does not exist, how then can you think?

Do the emotions of anger, happiness, laughter, sadness and jealousy exist? If not, how then do we experience them?

You see, there's more to existence than what is merely physical and observable.

Do you understand this?

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
[+] 1 user Likes Free's post