Pretty cool how you attack... .

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-07-2015, 07:21 PM
RE: Pretty cool how you attack... .
(20-07-2015 03:16 PM)Free Wrote:  
(20-07-2015 03:12 PM)Chas Wrote:  What is the confusion and what is your point?
Memories, thoughts, emotions, etc. exist in our minds and nowhere else.

You seem to be conflating the various meanings of the word "real".

I am not confused. My position is straight forward.

You have said, "Memories, thoughts, emotions, etc. exist in our minds and nowhere else,"

My question to you is this:

Just because they exist only in our minds, does that make them any less real than physical matter that exists externally from our minds?

Very well could make them more real. Immune to influence from outside factions.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-07-2015, 07:27 PM
(20-07-2015 06:08 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Just want to prove that I am not deceitful to your little brother.

And you figured the best way to prove you are not a lying sack of shit was to threaten to beat me up and call me names and offer zero proof at all? Wow. Good plan!Thumbsup

You don't really understand what the word "prove" means do you?

Hey remember this?
(19-07-2015 10:27 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Regardless. I will not be responding to you again. Call it what you will.

Even when all you have to do to be honest is just shut the fuck up and say nothing you still can't even manage that.

lolz.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
20-07-2015, 07:56 PM
(20-07-2015 07:27 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(20-07-2015 06:08 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Just want to prove that I am not deceitful to your little brother.

And you figured the best way to prove you are not a lying sack of shit was to threaten to beat me up and call me names and offer zero proof at all? Wow. Good plan!Thumbsup

Hey remember this?
(19-07-2015 10:27 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Regardless. I will not be responding to you again. Call it what you will.

Even when all you have to do to be honest is just shut the fuck up and say nothing you still can't even manage that.

lolz.
Wow you finally caught on to the only lie I've made. Good job. I also stated I wouldn't falter. And yeah I came back to see if you were a real man or just a shit talkin pussyass punk bitch. We have our answer. Fucking bitch ass manipulative conniving cunt of a man. I'd drink my self away too if i was nothing but a little bitch who hid behind anonymity while spilling out vile shit directed at a man of whom you have never met. You better continue to be societies little bitch boy cause if you go to jail that's gonna be your punk ass. Hell, you'd probably be the dorm bitch. Boy you'd just eat that dick up huh, you scary little punk ass mother fucker. Yeah once again you are right. I lied, and your a scared bitch. By the way I promise I'm not threatening anyone, and generally, I don't lie bitch.
20-07-2015, 08:02 PM
(20-07-2015 07:56 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(20-07-2015 07:27 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  And you figured the best way to prove you are not a lying sack of shit was to threaten to beat me up and call me names and offer zero proof at all? Wow. Good plan!Thumbsup

Hey remember this?

lolz.
Wow you finally caught on to the only lie I've made. Good job. I also stated I wouldn't falter. And yeah I came back to see if you were a real man or just a shit talkin pussyass punk bitch. We have our answer. Fucking bitch ass manipulative conniving cunt of a man. I'd drink my self away too if i was nothing but a little bitch who hid behind anonymity while spilling out vile shit directed at a man of whom you have never met. You better continue to be societies little bitch boy cause if you go to jail that's gonna be your punk ass. Hell, you'd probably be the dorm bitch. Boy you'd just eat that dick up huh, you scary little punk ass mother fucker. Yeah once again you are right. I lied, and your a scared bitch. By the way I promise I'm not threatening anyone, and generally, I don't lilaie bitch.

Relax.

Are you not here to explore what you believe to be true, and to test it against the reasoning of we, the unbelievers?

You claim to have a personal truth; a claim you are here to share with us. We have listened, and we have applied counter-points.

But now allow me to ask you something, if I may.

What is your worst fear?

And please be honest, for if you want the answers you are looking for, they will only ever be obtained with honesty.

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
20-07-2015, 08:13 PM
(20-07-2015 08:02 PM)Free Wrote:  
(20-07-2015 07:56 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Wow you finally caught on to the only lie I've made. Good job. I also stated I wouldn't falter. And yeah I came back to see if you were a real man or just a shit talkin pussyass punk bitch. We have our answer. Fucking bitch ass manipulative conniving cunt of a man. I'd drink my self away too if i was nothing but a little bitch who hid behind anonymity while spilling out vile shit directed at a man of whom you have never met. You better continue to be societies little bitch boy cause if you go to jail that's gonna be your punk ass. Hell, you'd probably be the dorm bitch. Boy you'd just eat that dick up huh, you scary little punk ass mother fucker. Yeah once again you are right. I lied, and your a scared bitch. By the way I promise I'm not threatening anyone, and generally, I don't lilaie bitch.

Relax.

Are you not here to explore what you believe to be true, and to test it against the reasoning of we, the unbelievers?

You claim to have a personal truth; a claim you are here to share with us. We have listened, and we have applied counter-points.

What is your worst fear?

And please be honest, for if you want the answers you are looking for, they will only ever be obtained with honesty.
My worst fear is my children having to live in this diluted, wrong existence while being burdened by man's corrupt laws and societies. Both of my children are brilliant. One is an academic sponge and the other an emotional sponge. One is well planted in what good is by nature but grows lazy due to society and acceptance. The other is thick headed in his acquisitions of knowledge like his father and must learn everything first hand. He has a fragile soul that is very strong but easily swayed. I must help him to see the good in things, but he is drawn to the bad like I was. This existence is fake. I want my kids to enjoy real life not in the constraints of this fucked up time.

I am scared that they will be in pain through life. I am scared that they could float through life without ever really living it for themselves. And yes these are things I have witnessed first hand and they suck
20-07-2015, 08:23 PM
Free

Thank you.
20-07-2015, 08:28 PM
(20-07-2015 07:56 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Wow you finally caught on to the only lie I've made.
See but that right there is a lie because it's about the 7th.

(20-07-2015 07:56 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  And yeah I came back to see if you were a real man or just a shit talkin pussyass punk bitch. We have our answer. Fucking bitch ass manipulative conniving cunt of a man. I'd drink my self away too if i was nothing but a little bitch who hid behind anonymity while spilling out vile shit directed at a man of whom you have never met.
[Image: th?id=JN.tRCoN%2b7DjB9sxu1CdQNMqg&am...mp;amp;P=0]
You realize that's what you are doing right now right? Literally word for word that exact thing.
(20-07-2015 07:56 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  You better continue to be societies little bitch boy cause if you go to jail that's gonna be your punk ass. Hell, you'd probably be the dorm bitch. Boy you'd just eat that dick up huh, you scary little punk ass mother fucker.
Literally that exact thing.

I proved you a lier and you proved you're a hypocrite hahah. I mean I already did that without your help but still I appreciate the assist.Thumbsup

(20-07-2015 07:56 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Yeah once again you are right. I lied.
How can I be right again about you lying if according to you this is the first lie I have caught you in? Your lies don't even agree with each other hahahhahahaha!

Y u so stoopid?HoboHobo

(20-07-2015 07:56 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  and your a scared bitch. By the way I promise I'm not threatening anyone
If your not threatening me then what would I possibly be sacred of? Derp. Think it trough retard.

(20-07-2015 07:56 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  generally, I don't lie bitch.
I like how you went from claiming you never lie to being caught in another lie, one of many, and trying to claim you generally never lie. If it was not still a lie I'd say that was progress. Drinking Beverage

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
20-07-2015, 08:28 PM
(20-07-2015 08:13 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(20-07-2015 08:02 PM)Free Wrote:  Relax.

What is your worst fear?

My worst fear is my children having to live in this diluted, wrong existence while being burdened by man's corrupt laws and societies. Both of my children are brilliant. One is an academic sponge and the other an emotional sponge. One is well planted in what good is by nature but grows lazy due to society and acceptance. The other is thick headed in his acquisitions of knowledge like his father and must learn everything first hand. He has a fragile soul that is very strong but easily swayed. I must help him to see the good in things, but he is drawn to the bad like I was. This existence is fake. I want my kids to enjoy real life not in the constraints of this fucked up time.

I am scared that they will be in pain through life. I am scared that they could float through life without ever really living it for themselves. And yes these are things I have witnessed first hand and they suck

Let me show you what I see in your statement above:

1. this diluted, wrong existence while being burdened by man's corrupt laws and societies.

2. he is drawn to the bad like I was.

3. This existence is fake.

4. the constraints of this fucked up time

To me, it would seem obvious that you are unhappy with this life. I suspect that some very negative things have happened to you in which they have affected your life and outllook on life.

These negative influences may be the catalyst for what appears to be your search for hope.

What are you seeking?

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
20-07-2015, 08:35 PM
(20-07-2015 08:28 PM)Free Wrote:  
(20-07-2015 08:13 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  My worst fear is my children having to live in this diluted, wrong existence while being burdened by man's corrupt laws and societies. Both of my children are brilliant. One is an academic sponge and the other an emotional sponge. One is well planted in what good is by nature but grows lazy due to society and acceptance. The other is thick headed in his acquisitions of knowledge like his father and must learn everything first hand. He has a fragile soul that is very strong but easily swayed. I must help him to see the good in things, but he is drawn to the bad like I was. This existence is fake. I want my kids to enjoy real life not in the constraints of this fucked up time.

Let me show you what I see in your statement above:

1. this diluted, wrong existence while being burdened by man's corrupt laws and societies.

To me, it would seem obvious that you are unhappy with this life. I suspect that some very negative things have happened to you in which they have affected your life and outllook on life.

These negative influences may be the catalyst for what appears to be your search for hope.

What are you seeking?
I seek unity of all existence as it will bring peace, and real experience for all and eliminate pain and suffering.
20-07-2015, 08:45 PM
(20-07-2015 08:35 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(20-07-2015 08:28 PM)Free Wrote:  Let me show you what I see in your statement above:

What are you seeking?
I seek unity of all existence as it will bring peace, and real experience for all and eliminate pain and suffering.

That is a very noble thing to look for. I do believe that it is what most of us unbelievers would like to have as well.

As an atheist- although I may make the odd snipe remark here and there mostly in jest- I tend to govern myself much like a doctor who subscribes to the creed of "do no harm."

Now, back to what you are seeking, you appear to be looking at the destination without carefully considering the journey. By this I mean, have you explored with an open mind all available avenues that will aid you- or eventually aid mankind as a whole- to reach that destination?

[+] 1 user Likes Free's post