Pretty cool how you attack... .

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-07-2015, 06:04 PM
RE: Pretty cool how you attack... .
I think we have witnessed a whine-by.

ATTACK!!!!!

[Image: cat-reflection-attack-o.gif]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 10 users Like Anjele's post
16-07-2015, 06:15 PM (This post was last modified: 16-07-2015 06:23 PM by Banjo.)
pops is unhappy I pointed out he was trolling. Pretending to not have english as a first language as an excuse to not be able to present his case reasonably. Then when exposed his expletives showed he had a better command of english than he had let on. So he was BSing from the start.

Then yesterday he proceeded to demand debate/prosylitise in the Help section. For which I reported him. He did not like that.

Last week I finally engaged him in proper debate and he responded with "Christian" bible comments.

Personally in my experience he is a xian troll here in disguise. When I directly asked him repeatedly which god he worshipped he never answered, but pushed a monotheistic idea.

Is the troll who could not debate finally gone? I hope so.

BTW, it is pathetic to blame one's own failure upon the opponent who defeated one.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 6 users Like Banjo's post
16-07-2015, 06:28 PM
(16-07-2015 05:40 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 05:32 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  How do we know FSM is not really Cthulhu?

All the more reason to be a proper FSM fearing human.

What have we got against Fine Scale Modler???
[Image: 1338707195_finescale_modeler_2011_03-1.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
16-07-2015, 07:11 PM
(16-07-2015 01:58 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 01:38 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  the defenceless. Really stand up behavior. You won't lesten to the most simple of reasoning in your adamant disbelief. You are truly the nonbelievers. Your very limited fate awaits you Good luck with that. Really I hope y'all find salvation in simple obvious truth. You sure in the fuck won't ever find it in hatred and ignorance.

*defenseless

(16-07-2015 01:38 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  You won't lesten to the most simple of reasoning in your adamant disbelief.

*listen

Wait a minute, what's this I hear about reasoning? I thought you were defenseless a minute ago... Consider

(16-07-2015 01:38 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Your very limited fate awaits you Good luck with that. Really I hope y'all find salvation in simple obvious truth. You sure in the fuck won't ever find it in hatred and ignorance.

And there it is. The loving threat of eternal damnation coupled with a truly impressive lack of self awareness. Dodgy
I was defenseless in that I was kicked from posting as others personally attacked me. Just pointing out your inability to reason. No tissue or pity needed. It is I who pity you.
16-07-2015, 07:12 PM
(16-07-2015 01:58 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 01:38 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  the defenceless. Really stand up behavior. You won't lesten to the most simple of reasoning in your adamant disbelief. You are truly the nonbelievers. Your very limited fate awaits you Good luck with that. Really I hope y'all find salvation in simple obvious truth. You sure in the fuck won't ever find it in hatred and ignorance.

*defenseless

(16-07-2015 01:38 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  You won't lesten to the most simple of reasoning in your adamant disbelief.

*listen

Wait a minute, what's this I hear about reasoning? I thought you were defenseless a minute ago... Consider

(16-07-2015 01:38 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Your very limited fate awaits you Good luck with that. Really I hope y'all find salvation in simple obvious truth. You sure in the fuck won't ever find it in hatred and ignorance.

And there it is. The loving threat of eternal damnation coupled with a truly impressive lack of self awareness. Dodgy
Only an ass would consider fair warning of undeniable fate a threat.
16-07-2015, 07:16 PM
(16-07-2015 07:11 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 01:58 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  *defenseless

*listen

I was defenseless in that I was kicked from posting as others personally attacked me. Just pointing out your inability to reason. No tissue or pity needed. It is I who pity you.

You just posted...how were you prevented from posting?

Are you high?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
16-07-2015, 07:18 PM
(16-07-2015 01:59 PM)Dom Wrote:  

Quote:Salvation (Latin salvatio; Greek sōtēria; Hebrew yeshu'ah) is being saved or protected from harm or being saved or delivered from some dire situation.

So far all the saving I needed came from my parents and medical doctors.

As far as the rest goes, right back at ya and fixed:

" You won't listen to the most simple of reasoning in your adamant belief. You are truly the believer. Your very limited fate awaits you. Good luck with that. Really I hope you find salvation in simple unconditional belief. You sure in the fuck won't ever find it in hatred and ignorance."
Firstly, there is a difference between belief and Faith. There is a difference between trying to make sense of ancient texts and having them completely confirm what you were already shown. My energy will be eternal through the salvation of the Lord. That doesn't mean Jesus the perfect messenger necessarily, it just means the one God, and the Universe. Your energy in your hatred will be confined to earth. And the end of the earth will be the utter end of your very existence. By the way, I didn't say anything about keeping your consciousness after physical death either.
16-07-2015, 07:19 PM
(16-07-2015 01:59 PM)Dom Wrote:  

Quote:Salvation (Latin salvatio; Greek sōtēria; Hebrew yeshu'ah) is being saved or protected from harm or being saved or delivered from some dire situation.

So far all the saving I needed came from my parents and medical doctors.

As far as the rest goes, right back at ya and fixed:

" You won't listen to the most simple of reasoning in your adamant belief. You are truly the believer. Your very limited fate awaits you. Good luck with that. Really I hope you find salvation in simple unconditional belief. You sure in the fuck won't ever find it in hatred and ignorance."
I have no hatred, and very little ignorance in these matters.
16-07-2015, 07:20 PM
My ban log does not show that you were prevented from posting. And your account still seems to be active. The only thing I can think you mean is how you can't rep anyone because of your rep deficit.
16-07-2015, 07:21 PM
I have no problem. I couldn't care less whatvhobhmhmlbm