Pretty cool how you attack... .

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-07-2015, 09:21 PM
RE: Pretty cool how you attack... .
Oh, wow, this shitsplat is still spreading?

Folks, you're shooting spitballs at a brick wall. He ain't gonna listen, he ain't gonna learn, and he certainly isn't going to give you good discussion.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
22-07-2015, 09:39 PM
(22-07-2015 09:17 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I'm going to have to remember that phrase,

"an angry squid of rage".

Gotta be like, a book subtitle or an album title, or a tagline in there somewhere.
Shamelessly stolen(and poorly remembered apparently) from this fantastic quote by the amazing John Green!
[Image: f50686c43e917640a4f56126e8190df0.jpg]

That part starts at the 1:53 mark but the rest is worth watching, I find him very funny Smile

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
22-07-2015, 10:12 PM
Yeah, he's very funny.

It makes me a little sad about the state of the human race that he was getting the questions he was getting, let alone had to respond to them, though.

Totally agree about the Venn diagram, though!

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
23-07-2015, 12:06 AM
(22-07-2015 09:13 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Oh I know he's a lunatic but until he gets banned I'm gonna be on him like white on rice in a glass of milk on a paper plate in a snowstorm so that nobody reading his shit while on the fence goes "Oh ya that seems reasonable" and then dies of stupid. I'm not wasting my time on pops, I'm spending my time for the benefit of the lurkers.

Also it's really funny to watch him become an angry squid of rage, arms just flapping about. Tongue
My being banned would be the ultimate sign of your denial of valid input, and proof of closed minded, one sided angst, which I'm pretty sure is your type. Misery loves company, aye!
23-07-2015, 12:07 AM
(22-07-2015 09:21 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Oh, wow, this shitsplat is still spreading?

Folks, you're shooting spitballs at a brick wall. He ain't gonna listen, he ain't gonna learn, and he certainly isn't going to give you good discussion.
Wow, more negativity. Imagine that.
23-07-2015, 12:19 AM
Guys come on! Pops has the really real true truth. He knows he knows it and science can't not prove that he has the really real true truth and you can't prove it either.

So just believe him...cause he knows that he knows. With that kind of conviction who needs evidence or even example.

(Pops, in case you also lack the ability to note sarcasm, the above is what you sound like and it contains the same measure of value you have put forth in this 40+ page thread.)
[+] 3 users Like Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
23-07-2015, 12:48 AM
(23-07-2015 12:07 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(22-07-2015 09:21 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Oh, wow, this shitsplat is still spreading?

Wow, more negativity. Imagine that.

Like I've said towards you before

(22-07-2015 09:04 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  You actually say you want to see positive and uniting but your mentality and approach is causing more divisiveness.

If you this negativity to stop, you'll have to stop drawing it up and being the divisive problematic poster you are. Or you could leave... it's really that, actually change from your style which is drawing negativity or just keep on doing it.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 3 users Like ClydeLee's post
23-07-2015, 01:03 AM
(22-07-2015 09:13 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Oh I know he's a lunatic but until he gets banned I'm gonna be on him like white on rice in a glass of milk on a paper plate in a snowstorm so that nobody reading his shit while on the fence goes "Oh ya that seems reasonable" and then dies of stupid. I'm not wasting my time on pops, I'm spending my time for the benefit of the lurkers.

Also it's really funny to watch him become an angry squid of rage, arms just flapping about. Tongue

A thought, before I turn in for bed...

Shouldn't that be, "white on rice in a styrofoam cup of milk on a paper plate in a snowstorm"?

Just sayin'.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
23-07-2015, 05:38 AM
(23-07-2015 12:06 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  

My being banned would be the ultimate sign of your denial of valid input, and proof of closed minded, one sided angst, which I'm pretty sure is your type. Misery loves company, aye!

No, it wouldn't. It would be evidence that you're a troll.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
23-07-2015, 06:27 AM
(16-07-2015 01:38 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  the defenceless. Really stand up behavior. You won't lesten to the most simple of reasoning in your adamant disbelief. You are truly the nonbelievers. Your very limited fate awaits you Good luck with that. Really I hope y'all find salvation in simple obvious truth. You sure in the fuck won't ever find it in hatred and ignorance.

(23-07-2015 12:07 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Wow, more negativity. Imagine that.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFl_it0eLgwoJ61dLcMJ2...rRrV7zreiQ]
[+] 3 users Like RobbyPants's post