Pretty cool how you attack... .

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-07-2015, 06:47 AM
RE: Pretty cool how you attack... .
(23-07-2015 12:06 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(22-07-2015 09:13 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Oh I know he's a lunatic but until he gets banned I'm gonna be on him like white on rice in a glass of milk on a paper plate in a snowstorm so that nobody reading his shit while on the fence goes "Oh ya that seems reasonable" and then dies of stupid. I'm not wasting my time on pops, I'm spending my time for the benefit of the lurkers.

Also it's really funny to watch him become an angry squid of rage, arms just flapping about. Tongue
My being banned would be the ultimate sign of your denial of valid input, and proof of closed minded, one sided angst, which I'm pretty sure is your type. Misery loves company, aye!
1.) If you get banned it will be for repeatedly violating the forum rules like you have been doing.
2.) I don't make the decisions on who to ban nor do I want to. So you getting banned says nothing g about me at all.
3.) You have yet to demonstrate in the slightest that you input is valid. Dishonest, uninformed and uneducated, hypocritical, and profoundly stupid? Yes that you have demonstrated but not valid.
4.) Lolz, you don't even get use the word proof in a sentence and be taken seriously. You have a back log of dozens and dozens of nonsesne you need to prove.
5.) When you go into someone's house and take a violent and explosive shit all over the carpet, when you are asked to leave it's not proof that the other people in the house are close minded you silly idiot.
6.) Still your welcome to add that delusion to your collection lunatic.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-07-2015, 06:50 AM
(23-07-2015 01:03 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(22-07-2015 09:13 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Oh I know he's a lunatic but until he gets banned I'm gonna be on him like white on rice in a glass of milk on a paper plate in a snowstorm so that nobody reading his shit while on the fence goes "Oh ya that seems reasonable" and then dies of stupid. I'm not wasting my time on pops, I'm spending my time for the benefit of the lurkers.

Also it's really funny to watch him become an angry squid of rage, arms just flapping about. Tongue

A thought, before I turn in for bed...

Shouldn't that be, "white on rice in a styrofoam cup of milk on a paper plate in a snowstorm"?

Just sayin'.

He's my spirt animal lol
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
23-07-2015, 07:25 AM
(23-07-2015 12:07 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Wow, more negativity. Imagine that.

I tried interacting with you positively, you barely responded. But you sure do have time to have a go at anyone who is negative.

I wonder, then, who it is that is stuck on negativity.

But I was serious when I wrote that you're not here to listen, learn, or discuss.

That's sad.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
23-07-2015, 09:22 AM
Two little words come together as one. The new word starts with an N. I saw it parted in a young one's thread. It has as many letters as there are sins.

This word is _______.
23-07-2015, 09:47 AM
(23-07-2015 07:25 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(23-07-2015 12:07 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Wow, more negativity. Imagine that.

I tried interacting with you positively, you barely responded. But you sure do have time to have a go at anyone who is negative.

I wonder, then, who it is that is stuck on negativity.

But I was serious when I wrote that you're not here to listen, learn, or discuss.

That's sad.
I unintentionally overlook many posts that aren't quotes. This is due to my using a phone. If you have attempted to get some reaction from me without my noticing I apologize. You now have my attention.
23-07-2015, 09:48 AM
On the contrary, I am here for all of those things exactly.
23-07-2015, 10:41 AM (This post was last modified: 23-07-2015 11:04 AM by Free.)
(23-07-2015 09:48 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  On the contrary, I am here for all of those things exactly.

Trust me please.

It is my experience that many theists who come here are not open to the possibility that their beliefs may in fact be incorrect. To most, it is simply unfathomable that there could even be a possibility that God may not actually exist.

Please bear with me while I explain something to you.

Over the history of mankind, literally thousands of gods were once thought to exist. As time progressed, and other religions surfaced, belief in those gods evaporated. Now let me demonstrate how similar you actually are to we atheists.

Of the thousands of gods that supposedly existed throughout history, you believe in only 1.

Of the thousands of gods that supposedly existed throughout history, we atheists believe in 0.

You and we atheists have already discounted literally thousands of gods, with only 1 god left separating us. The only difference between you and we atheists is that we simply have no belief in just 1 god less than you.

Therefore, since you have managed to apply skepticism to the existence of thousands of other gods in which you have no beliefs in regards to their existence, I feel that it would only be reasonable of you to stand back and examine the possibility that the 1 god you have left may also not exist.

I am not asking you to become an atheist. I am only asking you to be skeptical of the last remaining god. It's only 1 god in thousands, and the choice to be skeptical about that last remaining god is entirely in your hands.

Thumbsup

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
[+] 3 users Like Free's post
23-07-2015, 11:20 AM
(23-07-2015 10:41 AM)Free Wrote:  
(23-07-2015 09:48 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  On the contrary, I am here for all of those things exactly.

Trust me please.

It is my experience that many theists who come here are not open to the possibility that their beliefs may in fact be incorrect. To most, it is simply unfathomable that there could even be a possibility that God may not actually exist.

Please bear with me while I explain something to you.

Over the history of mankind, literally thousands of gods were once thought to exist. As time progressed, and other religions surfaced, belief in those gods evaporated. Now let me demonstrate how similar you actually are to we atheists.

Of the thousands of gods that supposedly existed throughout history, you believe in only 1.

Of the thousands of gods that supposedly existed throughout history, we atheists believe in 0.

You and we atheists have already discounted literally thousands of gods, with only 1 god left separating us. The only difference between you and we atheists is that we simply have no belief in just 1 god less than you.

Therefore, since you have managed to apply skepticism to the existence of thousands of other gods in which you have no beliefs in regards to their existence, I feel that it would only be reasonable of you to stand back and examine the possibility that the 1 god you have left may also not exist.

I am not asking you to become an atheist. I am only asking you to be skeptical of the last remaining god. It's only 1 god in thousands, and the choice to be skeptical about that last remaining god is entirely in your hands.

Thumbsup
Yeah, I can relate. I was atheist for over 20 years. The thing for me is when I step back and consider I see irrefutable evidence of all things being not only made of the same stuff, but all working towards one goal. Except for some humans of course. Anyway, with that being what I know it is. And the fact that all is literally one consciousness, and all if from the same starting point. To me it is without doubt that there is a God. That God, to me is existence, and the creation, or initial setting off there of. A good source, and a good/ bad material seem to be where we come from. Even if we step back further and say it is all a matter or chance, the probability of that chance is so seemingly minute that I personally must deduce that that chance is miraculous.

Hope that makes some sort of sense.

Thank you for your real, honest, hateless opinion. Sincerely,
Me
23-07-2015, 11:21 AM
Three good quotes from Thomas Jefferson on the subject. Smile

"Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call to her tribunal every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear."

"Reason and free enquiry [sic] are the only effectual agents against error."

"The truth is that the greatest enemies to the doctrines of Jesus are those calling themselves the expositors of them, who have perverted them for the structure of a system of fancy absolutely incomprehensible, and without any foundation in his genuine words. And the day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter. But we may hope that the dawn of reason and freedom of thought in these United States will do away all this artificial scaffolding, and restore to us the primitive and genuine doctrines of this the most venerated reformer of human errors."

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
23-07-2015, 11:22 AM
I misspoke. In terms of humans there are indeed two conciousnesses.