Pretty cool how you attack... .

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-07-2015, 05:44 PM
RE: Pretty cool how you attack... .
(23-07-2015 09:47 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(23-07-2015 07:25 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I tried interacting with you positively, you barely responded. But you sure do have time to have a go at anyone who is negative.

I wonder, then, who it is that is stuck on negativity.

But I was serious when I wrote that you're not here to listen, learn, or discuss.

That's sad.
I unintentionally overlook many posts that aren't quotes. This is due to my using a phone. If you have attempted to get some reaction from me without my noticing I apologize. You now have my attention.
The irony however is that there is functionally no difference between the posts he does make and the one's he does not other then the ones he does not make are at least not off topic.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
23-07-2015, 06:25 PM (This post was last modified: 23-07-2015 06:29 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(23-07-2015 12:09 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I am a natural reserved thinker.
You come off in exactly the opposite light. Irrational, unthinking, uncritical, naive, petulant, intellectually dishonest, delusional, and emotional, as well as mentally, unstable.
Your a reserved thinker in that you try to reserve thinking as much as you can.

(23-07-2015 12:09 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I was the same as an atheist for the vast majority of my life.
You might have lacked a belief in a god but that's about as close as you get to being like anyone here. We value REAL evidence (the kind that lives outside our own head), rationality, the scientific method and the accurate and demonstrable results it give. We abhor superstition, irrationality, "faith" which is the single greatest mental cancer that has ever existed, we don't treat delusion as fact, and we don't say we KNOW something when we can't show that we do.

You have nothing of substance in common with any of us.

(23-07-2015 12:09 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  ...... I experience completely unexplainable phenomena.....It is indeed explainable though.

[Image: 51023-Zoe-and-wash-firefly-gifs-uLJa.gif]

(23-07-2015 12:09 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Truth/Faith. I sound arrogant but all praise is God's/existence.
You sound arrogant because you are arrogant. That however is not the problem, the problem is that you sound delusional when you say things like that. You sound illiterate when you use words to make your point that entirely rely on definitions of the word you are using that don't exist outside your head.
There is no definition of "faith" in the English language that lists faith as "a fact". ZERO, none, Nada, Zip, Zilch. In fact you have been shown multiple definitions that describe faith as, more or less, a "belief held without proof" yet even after being shown that you continue to define faith as a fact which makes you sound both stupid and dishonest.
How the flying fuck can you expect to have civil conversations or to be able to explain your views to people when you use definitions that only exist in your own head and mean LITERALLY the opposite to every other person? It does not help when your entire argument rests on made up fucking definitions that fall apart the second the correct definitions are used.

(23-07-2015 12:09 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Just because you are comfortable in your atheist lifestyle(many are not) doesn't mean you are in complete alignment with good or creation.
There is no such thing as an atheist lifestyle, it is a single answer to a single question. The rest of your sentence is worthless nonsense that you have failed to demonstrate is a thing we even need to consider as factual. Also the universe was not "created", thus the word "creation" in erroneous.

(23-07-2015 12:09 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  It is good, but it gets better.
What does? When we give up our skeptical mindset, or rationality, and I refusal to accept things as true which have not met their burden of proof and start excepting what we personally think is a nice thing to believe?
Your, probably bullshit, shift from an atheist to theist has exacerbated your, if not out right made you, credulity, your scientific ignorance, your irrationality, unskeptical thinking, and your willingness to accept as true that which is not evidently so.
It's done you ZERO favors from what can be gleaned from your time here.

(23-07-2015 12:09 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  And on top of that it is completely benificial to all freakin existence.
You can't seriously be talking about faith as it's about the single biggest destructive factor in all of human history, so what the fuck ARE you talking about?

(23-07-2015 12:09 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  It is closer than some religions though(in some more positive forms).
It's closer then ALL religions because it can be demonstrated to be founded on accurate methodology, reason, and logic which is more then you can show for yours.

[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
23-07-2015, 07:35 PM
(23-07-2015 12:09 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Just because you are comfortable in your atheist lifestyle(many are not) doesn't mean you are in complete alignment with good or creation.

You seem to have this well in hand, WD, but I feel the need to comment on this.

I have known many, many atheists in my 16 years as an active participant in real-life and online groups, and I don't think I've ever known ONE who was unhappy being one, once he/she habituated to the idea of the disdain of their religious family/friends/community. The closest I've ever seen to "uncomfortable with the atheist lifestyle", ever, are those who are lonely because of the amount of prejudice and cruelty they face at the hands of those who claim to love them, when they "come out" as atheists, the natural human desire for Community.

Which is why we make our own groups, and forums like these. But it strikes me as intensely dishonest and disrespectful to declare that "many" are not comfortable being atheists. I know many are uncomfortable with the barbaric tenets of Christianity, but literally no one who is uncomfortable with science and reason.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 5 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
24-07-2015, 12:14 AM
(23-07-2015 09:47 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(23-07-2015 07:25 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I tried interacting with you positively, you barely responded. But you sure do have time to have a go at anyone who is negative.

I wonder, then, who it is that is stuck on negativity.

But I was serious when I wrote that you're not here to listen, learn, or discuss.

That's sad.
I unintentionally overlook many posts that aren't quotes. This is due to my using a phone. If you have attempted to get some reaction from me without my noticing I apologize. You now have my attention.

Perhaps, then, you shouldn't be so disputatious while using a phone which prevents your efficient use of the forum? Perhaps you should be charitable in your judgements until such time as you can search specifically for those posts which arouse your desire to respond?
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
24-07-2015, 12:26 AM
(24-07-2015 12:14 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(23-07-2015 09:47 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I unintentionally overlook many posts that aren't quotes. This is due to my using a phone. If you have attempted to get some reaction from me without my noticing I apologize. You now have my attention.

Perhaps, then, you shouldn't be so disputatious while using a phone which prevents your efficient use of the forum? Perhaps you should be charitable in your judgements until such time as you can search specifically for those posts which arouse your desire to respond?
But how would he masturbate?Consider

24-07-2015, 12:38 AM
(24-07-2015 12:26 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(24-07-2015 12:14 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Perhaps, then, you shouldn't be so disputatious while using a phone which prevents your efficient use of the forum? Perhaps you should be charitable in your judgements until such time as you can search specifically for those posts which arouse your desire to respond?
But how would he masturbate?Consider

Perhaps without using electronic communications?
24-07-2015, 01:52 AM
(24-07-2015 12:38 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(24-07-2015 12:26 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  But how would he masturbate?Consider

Perhaps without using electronic communications?

The good old tried and trusty hand to the shaft huh? He's too good for that, anyway his God did telleth him that that's naughty. But being a twit on a forum in the nominal pursuit of telling us our sins is *holy*.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
24-07-2015, 06:01 AM
(16-07-2015 01:38 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  the defenceless. Really stand up behavior. You won't lesten to the most simple of reasoning in your adamant disbelief. You are truly the nonbelievers. Your very limited fate awaits you Good luck with that. Really I hope y'all find salvation in simple obvious truth. You sure in the fuck won't ever find it in hatred and ignorance.
I would call you a tool, but those are actually useful. Enjoy your wasted years
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Octapulse's post
24-07-2015, 07:12 AM
(24-07-2015 06:01 AM)Octapulse Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 01:38 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  the defenceless. Really stand up behavior. You won't lesten to the most simple of reasoning in your adamant disbelief. You are truly the nonbelievers. Your very limited fate awaits you Good luck with that. Really I hope y'all find salvation in simple obvious truth. You sure in the fuck won't ever find it in hatred and ignorance.
I would call you a tool, but those are actually useful. Enjoy your wasted years
Likewise. Indeed, I am a sharp tool.
24-07-2015, 07:28 AM
Look, I found the video version of this thread!

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post