Pretty cool how you attack... .

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-07-2015, 07:22 PM
RE: Pretty cool how you attack... .
(16-07-2015 02:05 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 01:38 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  the defenceless. Really stand up behavior. You won't lesten to the most simple of reasoning in your adamant disbelief. You are truly the nonbelievers. Your very limited fate awaits you Good luck with that. Really I hope y'all find salvation in simple obvious truth. You sure in the fuck won't ever find it in hatred and ignorance.

Your inability to articulate, substantiate, or validate your delusion is your problem not ours. We haven't engaged you on the intellectual level because you haven't managed to be able to present anything worthy of debate, discourse, or conversation. Your seemingly pantheistic view is quaint, but don't be upset when you receive derision and contempt because you babble incoherently about your worldview which you of course find, oh so fascinating, but we find trivial, childish, and disingenuous.

So if all you have presented thus far is the best you got, then carry your fucking ass elsewhere.

[Image: 242s7pg.jpg]
Couldn't care less what you think of me personally. I assure you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2015, 07:23 PM
Pops, you are spouting nonsense about Christianity in an atheist forum--I am not quite sure what you were expecting?
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
16-07-2015, 07:24 PM
(16-07-2015 02:12 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I think you're confusing defenseless with mindless.
I think you are confusing free though with pointless thought.
16-07-2015, 07:26 PM
(16-07-2015 03:10 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 01:38 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  the defenceless. Really stand up behavior. You won't lesten to the most simple of reasoning in your adamant disbelief. You are truly the nonbelievers. Your very limited fate awaits you Good luck with that. Really I hope y'all find salvation in simple obvious truth. You sure in the fuck won't ever find it in hatred and ignorance.

Did you just call yourself "defenseless"?

So, by your own admission you can't defend your gumbo of stupid (gos)?

Also am I to infer that since you can't defend your gos but you still preach it, by your own nonverbal admission you admit it has no logical legitimacy because if it did you would have some sort of base of defense of your beliefs; meaning, you wouldn't be "defenseless"?

Likewise, how does your gos explain the fact that I am NOT an unbeliever and DO have salvation; however, I am still convinced you're a Poe at best and an escaped loon at worst.

I would/will gladly - and readily - berate your "defenseless" keester until you went back to your wooland and cried to the woogods and asked them why people are so mean.

How does your gos explain this anomaly?
No you dumb fuck. I was locked out of a conversation I was having by a mod. Then I was left open for attack without being able to respond. That's why I started this thread.
16-07-2015, 07:28 PM
(16-07-2015 07:26 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 03:10 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Did you just call yourself "defenseless"?

So, by your own admission you can't defend your gumbo of stupid (gos)?

Also am I to infer that since you can't defend your gos but you still preach it, by your own nonverbal admission you admit it has no logical legitimacy because if it did you would have some sort of base of defense of your beliefs; meaning, you wouldn't be "defenseless"?

Likewise, how does your gos explain the fact that I am NOT an unbeliever and DO have salvation; however, I am still convinced you're a Poe at best and an escaped loon at worst.

I would/will gladly - and readily - berate your "defenseless" keester until you went back to your wooland and cried to the woogods and asked them why people are so mean.

How does your gos explain this anomaly?
No you dumb fuck. I was locked out of a conversation I was having by a mod. Then I was left open for attack without being able to respond. That's why I started this thread.

You are a sweet talker aren't you?

And you wonder why people don't listen. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
16-07-2015, 07:30 PM
(16-07-2015 05:08 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  

I don't remember attacking you, at all! Drinking Beverage
In fact, let me make you a drink! Shy

[Image: jim-jones.png]
If you didn't partake in the bullshit then you should be able to surmise that I wasn't fucking talking to you. Being a free thinker and all.
16-07-2015, 07:31 PM
(16-07-2015 05:31 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  

You're not defenseless ... you're weaponless. Get it right.
I am neither, I assure you.
16-07-2015, 07:32 PM
(16-07-2015 05:37 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 05:08 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I don't remember attacking you, at all! Drinking Beverage
In fact, let me make you a drink! Shy

[Image: jim-jones.png]

I don't think anyone has actually attacked this person. Not in the usual way anyway. Angel
No, and most have dared not even prior to my enlightenment.
16-07-2015, 07:32 PM
"you dumb fuck"

Somehow english being your second language is not true at all.

Popstheliar would be a better pseudonym.

Anyway I thought you left after your tantrum?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
16-07-2015, 07:34 PM
So I looked up your posts and found what you are talking about.

Fuck. You.

You DO NOT go into a "personal issues and support" thread and proselytize. You do not go into the thread in a section set aside to help people who want help and to vent and shit all over them. You were rightly shut down.
[+] 9 users Like natachan's post